Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Gwent Edition available on Gamestop

Backup plan if this sells out and people still want the Gwent decks:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/347488-official-collectors-edition-compilation-iv-no-reselling-discussions/page-115#entry12909615

Summary is that if you have the expansion purchased or the Season Pass purchased, you can go to a webpage to get a code that allows you to order the decks from JINX.com for $10 + S&H (was about $17 for me for the decks).

Yes, I know this is more, though it's a backup plan if these sell out for some reason or go OOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent 15 minutes on hold and got through to Gamestop's call center (which is actually pretty quick compared to past experiences) and the guy I spoke to, Carlos, was able to remove the shipping charges for me no problem. All he needed was an order number to do so. So instead of paying $24 for the game shipped, I added a pack of Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards to my order and made the total $26. Basically got the cards for $2.

Edit: Should also mention that my Destiny trade-in pretty much paid for the expansion.

Spent 15 minutes on hold and got through to Gamestop's call center (which is actually pretty quick compared to past experiences) and the guy I spoke to, Carlos, was able to remove the shipping charges for me no problem. All he needed was an order number to do so. So instead of paying $24 for the game shipped, I added a pack of Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards to my order and made the total $26. Basically got the cards for $2.

Edit: Should also mention that my Destiny trade-in pretty much paid for the expansion.
What number did you call? I tried the one number I could find and it was disconnected, and the site just keeps asking me to email my question.

*Edit* 1-800-883-8895

I called in, got to a rep instantly, and he added 4,000 pts to my power up rewards account in lieu of a refund. I'll take it.

Backup plan if this sells out and people still want the Gwent decks:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/347488-official-collectors-edition-compilation-iv-no-reselling-discussions/page-115#entry12909615

Summary is that if you have the expansion purchased or the Season Pass purchased, you can go to a webpage to get a code that allows you to order the decks from JINX.com for $10 + S&H (was about $17 for me for the decks).

Yes, I know this is more, though it's a backup plan if these sell out for some reason or go OOS.
I thought that they had a deadline on this for last week or else I would have just bought the expansion and been done with it instead of dealing with GS's nonsense. :(

CAG16 and SAVER both worked for me with a PS4 copy with a used copy of Witcher 3. Though PUR doesn't stack with CAG16?

Edit: And like I said before, the decks in the Xbox Collector's version that's long sold out are the better decks. These probably won't shoot up in value as much, if at all.

You don't get the box shown in the PS4 version. It's like a collectible item to some, to store the deck and gwent tokens.
Why are PS4 owners getting the shaft?? I want my collectible box!!! Ffs...

CAG16 and SAVER both worked for me with a PS4 copy with a used copy of Witcher 3. Though PUR doesn't stack with CAG16?

Edit: And like I said before, the decks in the Xbox Collector's version that's long sold out are the better decks. These probably won't shoot up in value as much, if at all.
Are they the same decks of better quality of are they the decks of the other two factions?

Why are PS4 owners getting the shaft?? I want my collectible box!!! Ffs...
backwards. the PS4 version comes with everything. the XBO version is the one that isnt really an XBO version. It comes with the gwent deck and a separate DLC code that Gamestop themselves are throwing in. So the XBO version is missing the outer box that collectors want.

backwards. the PS4 version comes with everything. the XBO version is the one that isnt really an XBO version. It comes with the gwent deck and a separate DLC code that Gamestop themselves are throwing in. So the XBO version is missing the outer box that collectors want.
Pictures from the product pages at GS.com.

:xb1: Gwent pack:

B119188Ab.jpg

:ps4: Gwent pack:

119187b.jpg

Been trying to order a PS4 copy but I can't remember my dam password for my account since I had to change it last time I logged in and the dam password reset on Gamestop's site isn't working.... Hell with it.  I need to start writing these down or invest in  a password manager. :whistle2:?

FYI, about an hour after I placed my WiS order for the :xb1: version, I was emailed a code for the DLC.  Make sure to check your email folks!

I just called my local store to see if they were doing WIS and the guy had never even heard of this version...ugh. This ones gonna be a pain.
I'm under the impression that this information is still hot off the press and is just barely trickling in. It helps to have a GS employee that is on top of their game and paying attention to memos from Mother Brain.

I'm under the impression that this information is still hot off the press and is just barely trickling in. It helps to have a GS employee that is on top of their game and paying attention to memos from Mother Brain.
Its weird though. When I walked in the manager knew exactly what I was talking about (He was waiting for it as well), and even pulled up the email they received about stock and such. But for whatever reason it wasnt available to order then.

I know he's not the one to usually lie about this sort of stuff, he's always pretty ontop of his game.

Free shipping worked for me with cag16 after about 40 dollars worth of used games added. For some reason i had to add saver first and then cag16. The other way didn't work.

Was it for the :xb1: version? If so I'm confused that you didn't receive an email yourself...
It was for XB1.

Aren't WiS orders basically processed immediately? Maybe online orders won't send until the order actually ships (Or atleast reaches the point where its uncancellable)
This is probably the more likely case. May be by evening or tomorrow, when the payment get processed, I'd get it.

Edit: Hold on a sec, I used gamestop GC. :whistle2:k

Anyone have any idea as to when these will actually ship from GS? I'm wondering if it'd be worth it to just try and get the cards from RedeemGwent so I don't have to wait weeks on end to play HoS.

bread's done
Back