Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Gwent Edition available on Gamestop

Whoa are you serious thanks now I can wait on it
Yeah, I wouldn't wait on it. Apparently, the rep went back on what he said and told everyone it is unlikely a PC version of the Hearts of Stone gwent bundle will be released in the US. I caved two days ago and bought the PS4 version and plan on selling the DLC.

Yeah, I wouldn't wait on it. Apparently, the rep went back on what he said and told everyone it is unlikely a PC version of the Hearts of Stone gwent bundle will be released in the US. I caved two days ago and bought the PS4 version and plan on selling the DLC.
Damn I guess I will get it does the xbox or ps4 version have any differences

Just wanted to mention that the cards are awesome and completely playable as long as you construct two balanced decks out of them.

I focused on high-value close combat mustering cards for the monsters and a lot of high-value close/mid swappable units for the scoia'tael.

I only included around 4 hero cards in each deck, making sure they were on a similar playing field. A few weather cards that targeted the opponents deck properly, as well (scoia'tael have like, no ranged units, so don't bother with a rain card in the monster deck).

If you know Gwent in the game, you know that there are a ton of cards that are useless if you have better versions and that's true here, too. They've included all the crummy cards like 1/2 value units that you would never put in the deck, but it's awesome to have them just because of the art work and for the completionist factor.

I can't wait for the next add-on (it'd better come with the last two decks!).
Do any of the cards in these decks have different power values than their digital version? That drove me crazy in the decks that I bought off EBay from the XB1 CE.

(Waiting for JINX to mail my set I ordered from CD Projekt.)

bread's done
Back