Wolfenstein The New Order on PS4 $11.98 @ Target YMMV

sycomike01

CAGiversary!
[attachment=13515:rsz_20150401_213741.jpg]

I found this yesterday, and thought I would share. They had Wolfenstein in the clearence section for $11.98. YMMV Hopefully the pic is not to blurry. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wish Target would price match itself at times.

Years ago I remember going to Target just outside of town and seeing Tekkan Tag 2 for Wii U for under $10 (This was a couple weeks/month after release) it wasn't selling so they clerenced it quite quickly... or was a store error.

I was able to trade it in for double the price i paid for it at GameStop at the time period. However I wanted a 2nd copy for myself but they were sold out and no other Target had it on sale, let alone on clearence.

A few weeks later I found a bunch of games on Clearance in another store (I was going to college and living in Ann Arbor MI, there were like 8-10 targets within 15miles) and saw Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3 for $6... I wanted to know more about it so I went home, researched it then went out to pick it up only to find it missing. No other store even carried the game anymore.

I also remember Targets in MI had a clearance game rack at the end of the section. It was an End cap with all their clearance items on it neatly organized. Where I live now they are just mixed in on the shelf randomly. Now that I live in Massachusetts, I barely find anything on clearance like I did back in Michigan, and when I do it's only a couple bucks off instead and good luck finding stuff at Walmart on clearance.. 

I am honestly curious as to why there is such a discrepency between the two states.

(I could go into more but it gets off topic)

Totally had this at my Target, it was $11.98 and even still put in the $60 game area so no one would expect it to be less. Checked price and everything but I didn't get it because I was there to spend money on more important things than games for my backlog and I was with my GF so I felt kinda guilty thinking about presenting it as a random purchase.

So,.....I might go back without her lol

Struck out yesterday; drove all the way to Lake Mary FL to get one of the last 2 copies brickseek PROMISED would be there, turns out they sent them back to their warehouse.

If anybody has an extra copy for the Bone let me know how much you want including shipping to 32720. Thanks in advance, and thanks OP for bringing this to our attention.

I was at the Super Target in Sanford, FL a few hours ago and they had it at 12 bux. They had at least 2 more. It was in the normal ps4 game area.

Found the 360 version tonight for $8.98. Trying to figure out if I'm going to keep it or the PS4 version. The 360 still has the best triggers for FPS games on its controller, hands down.

Does anyone know if game discs are updated with the newest patches when publishers update cover art? I'm asking since I know Wolfenstein had a 5 GB day 1 update. I noticed a few stores have an updated cover art (instead of "Doom beta" it says "Polygon 9 out of 10"). Just wondering if the 5 GB DL can be avoided.

Does anyone know if game discs are updated with the newest patches when publishers update cover art? I'm asking since I know Wolfenstein had a 5 GB day 1 update. I noticed a few stores have an updated cover art (instead of "Doom beta" it says "Polygon 9 out of 10"). Just wondering if the 5 GB DL can be avoided.
Rarely.... more than likely no.

Struck out yesterday; drove all the way to Lake Mary FL to get one of the last 2 copies brickseek PROMISED would be there, turns out they sent them back to their warehouse.

If anybody has an extra copy for the Bone let me know how much you want including shipping to 32720. Thanks in advance, and thanks OP for bringing this to our attention.
Driving around everywhere to save a couple bucks when you more then wasted that on gas

Lol

Think I'll go check HPB and Target tonight since they are right next to each other. If they haven't marked the PS4 down to 11.98 I'm about done trying for this one.

What...is this supposed to the secret law of CAG?

And you think this is the first that a deal was posted outside it's "super mega awesome 10000000 page long clearance thread"?

Thanks OP for letting me know of this
One thousand times this. I don't look inside of those mega deal threads. Maybe that's my fault, but thanks OP. People shouldn't be afraid that they aren't posting a deal correctly.

My target had its for 19.99 WTF. Asked the guy he said they will decrease it one more time and to wait, I said other places have it for 11 he said too bad. :(

Finally found it at my store for this price. Been on clearance higher for a long time. I got the last copy for PS4. Xbox 360 was on clearance for less.

Saw the PS3 version for $4.80 at my local store yesterday.  Ive already beat the game on the ps3 so I passed but wish the PS4 version went that low.  I would probably rebuy at that price as I really liked the game.

My target had its for 19.99 WTF. Asked the guy he said they will decrease it one more time and to wait, I said other places have it for 11 he said too bad. :(
From what the manager at my Target told me when she PM'd $11.98 for me.. All targets are pretty much independent for the clearance stuff. A newer Target won't be marking the games down as much as an older store.

She said she would PM the game for me due to the picture I showed her, posted in this thread, I told her it was from the much older store about 15 miles away that a "friend" just purchased the game at. :whistle2:

So getting them to PM the game will probably be very YMMV, same with the listed clearance price.

I was able to find a PS4 copy at my Target... anyone want to trade for a Xbox One copy? PM me if interested!!

[quote name="kmiller9959" post="12644347" timestamp="1429230204"]I picked up Wolfenstein for PS4 at Target in Monroe, NY for $11.98. I got the last one. They did have several copies for PS3 @ $8.98.[/quote]

A bit too far for me but nice to hear someone near me got in on this deal.

I picked up a PS4 Version for $12.70 after tax in Glen Burnie, MD. They had 1 more copy left but it had a $27.28 clearance sticker on it.

Thanks, OP, for the dedicated post. Picked up a PS3 version without the beta for $8.98. Glad I passed a couple weeks ago when it was $14.98.

They had a copy at a store here in Indy. They also had Ni No Kuni for $5.98.  Almost bought it but I just will never have time to play it.

[SIZE=medium]Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Xbox One, PS4, PC) - May 5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Anyone have any info on this?[/SIZE]

I found one yesterday at a Target in NYC. The rep said they were supposed to be pulled from the floor and out the system already. 

For anyone in Arizona in the Northwest valley of northern peoria the super target still has 3 ps4 for $12 and i did not see any others.

Picked up a copy for ps3. Would gladly trade and pay the difference for a ps4 copy if anyone can help in that manor. MSG if interested. Thanks

bread's done
Back