Women 101

Mospeada_21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
after reading several of these threads, I thought about contributing this post. this is mainly meant for the single guys out there. I don't pretend to know everything about women, but these points I know. probably gonna get slammed for this, and hate mail in my inbox, but what the hell, here goes:

• Women want the successful men; e.g. Tiger Woods. [read rich & wealthy]
  • Women fall in love with the Aidens; Sex & the City guy, Big Fat Greek Wedding dude. [sweet & handsome, romantic]
  • Women date the bad boys; they also sleep and get down & dirty with this type the most often. [masculine, wild, & generally don't give a f-attitude]
  • Girls 14-17 = jail bait, don't even think about it; unless you like jail or prisons, and being the recipient of anal sex.
  • College women 18-24, this is your target group if you want to 'score.' seriously, not kidding. [keep it a secret, okay?]
  • Women 25-29, serious relationships only, marriage material only. don't even get her pregnant!
  • Women 30+, cougar category pal. Tread lightly; possible milf territory. Male alphas nearby could kick your ass. >>> [practice your Assassin's Creed parkour jumping out windows regularly]

Simpsons did it.

You can dress like a pirate and act like a jackass by reading this book... or at least that's how Mystery did it.

180px-The_game.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Seriously? "Don't commit statutory rape" is one of your bullet points?[/QUOTE]

considering the wide audience of these forums, yes.

[quote name='The Crotch']Seriously? "Don't commit statutory rape" is one of your bullet points?[/QUOTE]

Hey, he left 13 and unders WIDE OPEN.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Hey, he left 13 and unders WIDE OPEN.[/QUOTE]
Grass on the field..

Sounds more like generalizations based off some movies or magazines trying to sell you on the cover. It all really falls down to 2 simple steps,

- Read (self help literature is not a bad thing)

- And at the same time, get your ass out there and do it. When it comes to finding dates or getting laid, the more you fail the more successful you will become.

1 - hold women to the same standards you hold yourself to
2 - never find a woman
3 - masturbate daily
4 - (optional) become gay
5 - (optional) masturbate daily with your thumb in your ass

Is regular rape still okay?

[quote name='crystalklear64']1 - hold women to the same standards you hold yourself to
2 - never find a woman
3 - masturbate daily
5 - (optional) masturbate daily with your thumb in your ass[/QUOTE]
You forgot..

6 - ??????
7 - PROFIT!!!

[quote name='crystalklear64']

Personal note: remove thumb in between sessions

[quote name='crystalklear64']1 - hold women to the same standards you hold yourself to
2 - never find a woman
3 - masturbate daily

I wished I had thought of going gay, but I became a man in the 90s. I didn't own a computer and the people I hung out with wouldn't download pictures from alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.gay with their dialup modem. Before I knew it, I was addicted titties and pussy. Now, I'm all washed up with two kids and a wife who puts slightly more often than a comic book and The Crotch won't even give my posts a second "eh?"

bread's done
Back