Woohoo versus white lawyer-rappers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I'm positive that they're merely taking advantage of the unrest in Iran.

I like how it rose, like, 40 cents when the media was trying to scare us with the Swine Flu farce.[/QUOTE]

I'm just wondering how much it will go down. Surely, the prices will drop once Labor Day hits, but not as much as last year.

Zew, I have lived in California since December 2006 and I've never been inside a Jamba Juice.

I bought gas for $2.31 the other day, but that's about 20 cents below the average in my area (I can get on the naval/marine base near school and hit the cheap gas station just inside the gate :cool:). Not to mention I fixed my car up a bit and it gets better gas mileage now, so that was worth the $30 for an air filter and fuel system cleaner.

[quote name='zewone']Then you haven't lived, Matt.

Razzmatazz. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I keep hearing about that place, and Juice It Up (not sure if they operate outside the Riverside area or not). I will likely try one or both this summer.

And it's 82 and sunny here.

[quote name='zewone']I can't wait to use this. :drool:

attachmentckp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that a coupon Zew or is it an automatic promo that they're currently running?

[quote name='zewone']Coupon. You may get lucky and not need it, but it'd be best to bring it in.[/QUOTE]

Would you kindly forward it to me please? LinkinPrime @ gmail.com

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm so getting this for my TomTom:
[/QUOTE]Something about Homer Simpson giving me driving directions makes me nervous.

[quote name='Brak']Why do you have a TomTom, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

Are you insinuating that linkin could manually navigate his way to work everyday? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Brak']Why do you have a TomTom, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

I got it for cheap a while back and it comes in handy whenever I travel outside of town.

----

Thanks Zewone!

Brak, what was the name of the film you posted a trailer for a while ago. It involved some guy hired to kidnap/kill a woman, but he falls in love with her, or something to that effect?

$50 for home premium, $100 for Pro. The thing i hate though is that it probably means having to do another install, will be the third time i've installed Win7 this year.

That's true. Although I guess it's inevitable, considering the day 7 retail comes out I'll be upgrading from RC1 anyways. For $50 though I definitely think 7 is worth it. I'm really impressed with Microsoft offering an upgrade for such a great price. Maybe with Vista not working out so well, they want to strengthen the image of a new Windows OS again.

Micheal Jackson taken to the hospital - cardiac arrest.

Linkin - I missed the scene when that thing first showed up. What's it's story? Also, did you notice the Bad Boys 2 poster in the dorm room?

[quote name='st0neface']Brak, what was the name of the film you posted a trailer for a while ago. It involved some guy hired to kidnap/kill a woman, but he falls in love with her, or something to that effect?[/QUOTE]
I'm drawing a blank.

It wasn't this, was it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HPXfmqIy-4

[quote name='tiredfornow']Who is that man and why is there an unfunny caption under it?[/QUOTE]

lolllllllllllllll

I love you.

-------------

Well, teef loves to work with his hands, so I told him he should further research the mechanical/electrical engineering field, what do you guys think?

[quote name='Maklershed']Micheal Jackson taken to the hospital - cardiac arrest.

Linkin - I missed the scene when that thing first showed up. What's it's story? Also, did you notice the Bad Boys 2 poster in the dorm room?[/QUOTE]

Devastator?

Soundwave was scanning the satellite and when he heard that Sam was found in Egypt he called all Decepticons to the location...so they all fell from whatever planet they were camping on and that's how Devastator showed up.

I chuckled when I saw that poster.

[quote name='seanr1221']What game, Frost?[/QUOTE]

Silent Hill: Homecoming...

I love the fact that the final boss takes like 4 shots with the damn thing.. :lol:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']lolllllllllllllll

I love you.

-------------

Well, teef loves to work with his hands, so I told him he should further research the mechanical/electrical engineering field, what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Is Robby Robot good at math?

[quote name='st0neface']Nah, it was really dark-looking. I think the wife hired a guy to kidnap and then kill her, he decides not to kill her, and calls her husband saying he can save her. fuck, this is gonna bother me until I figure it out.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03vk8cC3_2c

NSFW

[quote name='seanr1221']Is Robby Robot good at math?[/QUOTE]

Yes he is!

Oh, yeah. I saw that vegan/carnivore bulletin picture and thought it was pretty hilarious. They have bulletins like that all over my campus. I wanna try and see if I could do something sleezy/funny like that. Hopefully I don't get into trouble.

I hate preachy vegans. You're a vegan? Great! But don't even try to convert me.

I just watched that trailer again, and I don't think that's what you're looking for, St0neface. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back