Woohoo versus white lawyer-rappers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, maybe pizza tomorrow.

Hey Liquid I asked Budge, but do you think I should pick up this 4GB of RAM for $41 and give my system a screaming 8GB of RAM? :cool:

People usually underestimate me when it comes to bare knuckle boxing because I'm 'petite' and have skinny arms, but I think that if I ever got into a fist fight, I'd give my opponent a good beating. The only thing that annoys me about girl fights is the hair pulling. Fuuuuck that.

Case and point:
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/4/chicks-beating-the-shit-out-of-eachother-486284.html

The link is so misleading. All they are doing is pulling each others hair. I'd rather sock one right across the jaw. Quick and to the point.

[quote name='Brak']The Conduit looks like a pretty good game for the Dreamcast.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I first noticed the graphics when I saw the commercial on TV, and then when I found out it was for the Wii I was like "Oh."

[quote name='dcfox']Have you ever gotten into a fight, kbw?[/QUOTE]

Never. I am loved by all.

; )

Sometimes I wish I'd get picked on, only to kick some ass. Like in the movies...

That girl's tramp stamp gave her +3 Cunning, and +10 White Trash.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Keyblade, you have a tramp stamp? Pics :D[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the girl who was ground and pounding the other girl in that video.

If the sticks are faster than your current system's, your speed will be capped by the slower RAM.

Do you multitask a lot like me? If you do, go for it. Disable your pagefile when you get it all. :cool:

Have you ever seen Girl Fight Keyblade?

Everybody picks on me for thinking Michelle Rodriguez is hot, but she won me over in that movie.

lollllllllllll

Linkin' do you read super fast or something?

[quote name='joe2187']Have you ever seen Girl Fight Keyblade?

Everybody picks on me for thinking Michelle Rodriguez is hot, but she won me over in that movie.[/QUOTE]

No I've never seen, but I know what you are talking about. She's just got a 'butch' reputation and people can't get over it because most of her roles revolve around it. I've seen her really prettied up and classy-like. She's an attractive woman.

[quote name='st0neface']I'd put money on a hispanic girl in a fight over a white one any day.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I think I read in the Build PC thread someone asked if they could do dual-channeling with 2 sets of 4GB at 1066 and someone said no...? Doesn't sound right, actually. Maybe I misread it.

I'm kinda debating it though. 8 GB is a ton and pretty future proof, but if I'm just doing medium gaming I am unsure if I'll ever need it.

I'm super bored...I was on the phone with some dumbass client and they had me on hold while they tried to figure out why they're so stupid.

How do you tell what speed your ram is without opening up your case? It's been way too long since I put this together so I don't remember. I definitely wouldn't mind upgrading to 4 gigs if I can get that Vista 64 I got from Technet going now that RAM is so cheap.
__
I kind of like this Cage the Elephant band. Anyone else listen to them?

[quote name='DarthPuma']How do you tell what speed your ram is without opening up your case? It's been way too long since I put this together so I don't remember. I definitely wouldn't mind upgrading to 4 gigs if I can get that Vista 64 I got from Technet going now that RAM is so cheap.[/QUOTE]

In the BIOS you shit brick.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I kind of like this Cage the Elephant band. Anyone else listen to them?[/QUOTE]

there ain't no rest for the wicked
money don't grow on trees
i've got mouths to feed
i've got bills to pay
there aint nothin in this world for free

[quote name='thekeybladewars']
Thanks![/QUOTE]

If you ever do get into a fight let us know ahead of time so we can place bets.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Ma grandma just made some tamales--the perks of a Mexican heritage.[/QUOTE]

Homemade tamales :drool: Used to buy these from a local church in TX pretty regularly, unfortunately I've moved since then.

[quote name='Moxio']Get something like CPU-Z.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mox.

I'm super glad that uTorrent decided to take a shit and won't let me seed anything after I installed a fresh copy to get the language changed back from Russian to English. :whistle2:/

Teef sure can nap. I think he might've slept himself to death. Teef usually takes power naps when he's down in the dumps.

[quote name='Darrith']Homemade tamales :drool: Used to buy these from a local church in TX pretty regularly, unfortunately I've moved since then.[/QUOTE]

You're missing out on some gem-like batches during the Christmas holidays!

[quote name='dcfox']If you ever do get into a fight let us know ahead of time so we can place bets.[/QUOTE]

Will do. Wont happen, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back