Woohoo versus white lawyer-rappers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm being a bit of a hellion by saying this, but:

I think it's kinda funny that Michael Jackson died, seeing as how I couldn't imagine him ever dying.

[quote name='Moxio']That's true. Although I guess it's inevitable, considering the day 7 retail comes out I'll be upgrading from RC1 anyways. For $50 though I definitely think 7 is worth it. I'm really impressed with Microsoft offering an upgrade for such a great price. Maybe with Vista not working out so well, they want to strengthen the image of a new Windows OS again.[/QUOTE]
IMO, this is their attempt at getting people to forget vista ever existed. Get them off of it and out of their memory.

7 is basically what vista should have been.

[quote name='st0neface']Do you know if it ever was released in the US theatrically?[/QUOTE]
Nope.

It had a very limited release.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']lolllllllllllllll

I love you.

-------------

Well, teef loves to work with his hands, so I told him he should further research the mechanical/electrical engineering field, what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he regularly tells us that he's good with his hands...

That was really gay, LinkinPrime.
[quote name='st0neface']I can't even find a DVD release date.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That's really weird.

Maybe there will be a future theatrical release.

[quote name='LA Times'][Updated at 2:12 p.m.: Paramedics were called to a home on the 100 block of Carolwood Drive off Sunset Boulevard. Jackson rented the Bel Air home for $100,000 a month. It was described as a French chateau estate built in 2002 with seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, 12 fireplaces and a theater.[/QUOTE]

I like how LA times just changes the subject and starts talking about the home in detail :whistle2:?

So I got into a Killzone 2 gameshare group a while ago, not thinking that it was for all the DLC in the game. I've since sold that piece of shit, so does anyone want my share?

I wish I could delete that shit from my XMB...I once accidentally opened it while trying to go to the PSN store and it was taking a long time to load that I said "fuck it" and shut the system off.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']What does he say exactly...?[/QUOTE]
Lets just say that by all accounts, he should be blind and have very hairy hands.

[quote name='dcfox']I wonder if that 7 million user count is everybody that logged into home just once or if it's active accounts only.[/QUOTE]

I only logged in once. It was so awful.

[quote name='DarthPuma']So I got into a Killzone 2 gameshare group a while ago, not thinking that it was for all the DLC in the game. I've since sold that piece of shit, so does anyone want my share?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll take it.

[quote name='Brak']I know I'm being a bit of a hellion by saying this, but:

I think it's kinda funny that Michael Jackson died, seeing as how I couldn't imagine him ever dying.[/QUOTE]
I couldn't ever imagine him dying either, but I don't think it's funny that he actually did. :[

I'm legit really unhappy that this happened.

Somebody just came to the door asking for money to "make our neighborhood safe." He said "Peter" from next door gave money, therefore, so should I. Except there's no Peter next door...

[quote name='Liquid 2']I couldn't ever imagine him dying either, but I don't think it's funny that he actually did. :[

I'm legit really unhappy that this happened.[/QUOTE]

Same, I cant do anything but watch all this happening on CNN right now.

Wait, TemporaryScars, are you discussing Blu Ray in this OTT?

Stop trying to start format wars and make another OTT if you want to discuss Blu Ray.

[quote name='Rocko']Wait, TemporaryScars, are you discussing Blu Ray in this OTT?

Stop trying to start format wars and make another OTT if you want to discuss Blu Ray.[/QUOTE]

I'd respond to this, but I've been banned for said offense. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back