Woohoo versus white lawyer-rappers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']thunder and lightening.... storm's comin.[/QUOTE]

If I wasn't at work, I'd find a pic of her doing that :cool:

Tamales?...we call em pastellas, and they're awesome.

Grandma used to make em during thanksgiving, christmas and 4th of july.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Ma grandma just made some tamales--the perks of a Mexican heritage.[/QUOTE]

Does it make up for the incurable body odor?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']my god, this laser is fucking overpowered. :D[/QUOTE]What's its wattage?

[quote name='Moxio']I think I read in the Build PC thread someone asked if they could do dual-channeling with 2 sets of 4GB at 1066 and someone said no...? Doesn't sound right, actually. Maybe I misread it.

I'm kinda debating it though. 8 GB is a ton and pretty future proof, but if I'm just doing medium gaming I am unsure if I'll ever need it.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that doesn't make sense.

If you have the dollars and can justify their use, go for it. They'll mos' def' last you until your next rig with DDR3 3-5 years down the line.

Anyone who discounts twitter is an unbelieveable dumb ass.

[quote name='Moxio']Heh. DDR3, PCIE 3, and whatever's after i7.[/QUOTE]:cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does it make up for the incurable body odor?[/QUOTE]

Silly güero. You've mistaken us for black people, again. Oops, that was racist. C'mon... it was a counterattack to a blow that was low in the first place-- don't judge.

Girls fighting other girls is probably my biggest turn off. There are a bunch of chicks at my school everyone thinks are hot, but once I see a video of them in a fight it kills it for me.

A girl kicking a man's ass, on the otherhand........

[quote name='DarthPuma']Girls fighting other girls is probably my biggest turn off. There are a bunch of chicks at my school everyone thinks are hot, but once I see a video of them in a fight it kills it for me.

A girl kicking a man's ass, on the otherhand........[/QUOTE]

What the fuck?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm not white, I'm Cajun. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You aren't fair-skinned or light-haired? You don't have to be 'white' to be a 'güero.'

My entire family calls my mother "güera" because she's the only light-haired, fair-skinned person in her family. Seriously... I think my grandma had sex with the milkman or something because my grandparents are pretty dark.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']You aren't fair-skinned or light-haired? You don't have to be 'white' to be a 'güero.'

My entire family calls my mother "güera" because she's the only light-haired, fair-skinned person in her family. Seriously... I think my grandma had sex with the milkman or something because my grandparents are pretty dark.[/QUOTE]

I have no clue what you just said to me. Speak American!

I kind of hate Temporaryscars. He's kind of like... dumb.

[quote name='joe2187']Tamales?...we call em pastellas, and they're awesome.

Grandma used to make em during thanksgiving, christmas and 4th of july.[/QUOTE]

Pastellas? Really? Interesting. I've never heard them been referred to by that name.

Pastellas = Tamale? Never knew this. Edit: After looking up pastella in image search I'm convinced they're completely different.

And don't knock Twitter. It's helped a lot of people with feelings of insecurity and worthlessness; every ordinary person now feels like their mundane daily events are important and newsworthy.

Plus you can get free XBLA codes.

[quote name='joe2187']Tamales?...we call em pastellas, and they're awesome.

Grandma used to make em during thanksgiving, christmas and 4th of july.[/QUOTE]

Uh...no.

Pastelles =/= Tamales.

Totally different foods, similar concept but not the same.

[quote name='TheRock88']Stoneface, I like them Beastcats. Terrible pick with Henderson though IMO, they need a big man and not another guard since they already have Felton and Augustine.[/QUOTE]

Who available would you have rather them taken? Blair or Johnson I could see. There aren't too many good big men this year really. I agree GS made a mistake, Hill would have been perfect for them. I'm not sure if I agree Curry would be a bust though. I was stunned Minnesota didn't take him at 6.

Twitter is tight for media, but reading the Twitter of some people I know is really painful. "Mmmm, chocolate milk 2 hours ago from the web"[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm a coconut.[/QUOTE]Yep. Nothing but juices in that noggin of yours.

My favorite exchange in Transformers 2:

Random guy on walkie talkie: Hey! Capt of Naval battle ship .. fire your top secret prototype weapon unprovoked and sight unseen at not only an innocent country but one of the seven wonders of the world

Capt of Naval battle ship: Ok random guy on walkie talkie! Fire!!!

[quote name='st0neface']Who available would you have rather them taken? Blair or Johnson I could see. There aren't too many good big men this year really. I agree GS made a mistake, Hill would have been perfect for them. I'm not sure if I agree Curry would be a bust though. I was stunned Minnesota didn't take him at 6.[/QUOTE]

I think they should have took Hansborough. I think the Wolves will trade either Flynn or Rubio for an experienced big man.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']

Pastellas? Really? Interesting. I've never heard them been referred to by that name.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit to my ignorance but I didn't know what a tamale was. I just looked it up on wikipedia and we (Asians) got something like that except it's made with rice. My mom makes it from time to time. I love it. :drool:

[quote name='TheRock88']I think they should have took Hansborough. I think the Wolves will trade either Flynn or Rubio for an experienced big man.[/QUOTE]

Well they have Jefferson and Love already. Granted, Jefferson plays best at the 4 and Love would be a great 6th man, but who? Sign and trade for Lee with the Knicks? I can't see much else going on in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back