Woohoo versus white lawyer-rappers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']dcfox, buy Killzone 2 so we can play it together.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't have co-op, though. At least I don't think it does.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Girls fighting other girls is probably my biggest turn off. There are a bunch of chicks at my school everyone thinks are hot, but once I see a video of them in a fight it kills it for me.

A girl kicking a man's ass, on the otherhand........[/QUOTE]
......wtf

[quote name='Maklershed']Kick his ass Sea Bass![/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUvV0BOiE6E

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Who cares? It has deathmatch and shit.[/QUOTE]

Deathmatch stinks. I'll pass. What else is coming out for that triple?

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/06/25/no-one-wants-to-own-up-to-racism-in-transformers/

It’s an alien who uploaded information from the Internet and put together the conglomeration and formed this cadence, way of speaking and body language that was accumulated over X amount of years of information and that’s what came out. If he had uploaded country music, he would have come out like that… It could easily be a Transformer that uploaded Kevin Federline data. They were just like posers to me.

Somebody want to tell that guy what upload and download both mean?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Flautas are alright. Love 'em with guacamole/green chili dip, though. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yes (to the guacamole). I've never had green chili dip. Sounds good though.

I've never had lobster. I was just at Phillips in OC, Maryland and all my friends were going ape shit on the lobster and crab legs but I couldn't stop thinking of Lost Planet and Starship Troopers. It looked discusting.

[quote name='Maklershed']I've never had lobster. I was just at Phillips in OC, Maryland and all my friends were going ape shit on the lobster and crab legs but I couldn't stop thinking of Lost Planet and Starship Troopers. It looked discusting.[/QUOTE]

It's like sushi, people only eat it to look cool, but nobody actually likes it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's like sushi, people only eat it to look cool, but nobody actually likes it.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you thats untrue. Sushi is so fantastic. I want to move to Japan and eat it all day long. :drool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, if I knew you only did co op, I never would have gotten this stupid system![/QUOTE]
Get Resistance 2. That has co op.

[quote name='Maklershed']I've never had lobster. I was just at Phillips in OC, Maryland and all my friends were going ape shit on the lobster and crab legs but I couldn't stop thinking of Lost Planet and Starship Troopers. It looked discusting.[/QUOTE]

This is a major fail. Lobster is absolutely delicious. I hate seafood but I love lobster, crab, and other shell fish. :drool:

I had lobster difriablo or something like that. It was really good, but then again just about anything fried is.

[quote name='temporaryscars']you are sooooooooooooo cool![/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']dcfox, buy Killzone 2 so we can play it together.[/QUOTE]I'll play with you!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's like sushi, people only eat it to look cool, but nobody actually likes it.[/QUOTE]Yep. Sushi - been making people look like bad asses for thousands of years.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']...

What the fuck?[/QUOTE]

IDK, there is just something about a girl that will stand up to an abusive man that turns me on.

[quote name='dcfox']I have to admit to my ignorance but I didn't know what a tamale was. I just looked it up on wikipedia and we (Asians) got something like that except it's made with rice. My mom makes it from time to time. I love it. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Mmm... rice, my favorite. I never knew you were Asian! I always thought you were a black chick from Washington D.C.

[quote name='dcfox']Get Resistance 2. That has co op.

This is a major fail. Lobster is absolutely delicious. I hate seafood but I love lobster, crab, and other shell fish. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I don't do co-op.

Lobsters look like space bugs. You really want to put that shit in your mouth?

PICT0427.jpg

I went to a seafood restaurant a few weeks ago. Tried some things i'd never tried before. Stuffed crab was alright, not my favorite. Fried oysters were good. Also had fried frog's leg, which basically tasted like chicken.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Seafood - clams and oysters = :cool:

bit into some fried breaded oysters once thinking there were jalapeno poppers and just about threw up.[/QUOTE]

Never had fried oysters but I love fried clam strips. :drool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Why did nobody tell me about that Blockbuster three months free thing? :bomb:[/QUOTE]
why bother? you would hum and haw about it for 3 months before you decided you actually wanted it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']why bother? you would hum and haw about it for 3 months before you decided you actually wanted it.[/QUOTE]

So true.

[quote name='JolietJake']I went to a seafood restaurant a few weeks ago. Tried some things i'd never tried before. Stuffed crab was alright, not my favorite. Fried oysters were good. Also had fried frog's leg, which basically tasted like chicken.[/QUOTE]

Gross. At that Phillips place they had boiled crawfish. Man that looked horrendous.

[quote name='dcfox']Never had fried oysters but I love fried clam strips. :drool:[/QUOTE]

:drool:

[quote name='crystalklear64']why bother? you would hum and haw about it for 3 months before you decided you actually wanted it.[/QUOTE]

It is kinda hard deciding if I want something that normally costs $60 for free.

[quote name='Darrith']Lobster tastes like mozzarella cheese to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they don't really taste like much unless you smother them with butter and spices or something.

I've been trying to be more open minded with food lately. My father has told me for years that frog's legs were good, he was right actually.

And what is this blockbuster thing?

if smelling it doesn't make me feel ill and its something people legitimately eat with little to no negative health repercussions, i'll try it.

don't care what it looks like.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't do co-op.

Lobsters look like space bugs. You really want to put that shit in your mouth?

PICT0427.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Güero!

I'm sorry--I know one when I see one.

-----------------------------------

I'm really picky about food when it comes to texture.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']
Güero!

I'm sorry--I know one when I see one.

-----------------------------------

I'm really picky about food when it comes to texture.[/QUOTE]

Whatever!...Aztec!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ouch. Have you seen her (Daphne) without makeup? Is she hot? :|[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah, she's hot.

I'd sell my soul to mate with her. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back