Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today over at RiptApparel

its-dangerous-to-go-alone-2-detail_48975_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

36899.jpg

www.qwertee.com

I like the design (still say it could do without the text. But at least it wasn't about the dangers of going alone.) but the few comments about their quality in this thread were negative. Is that still the consensus or anyone care to offer a differing opinion?

36899.jpg

www.qwertee.com

I like the design (still say it could do without the text. But at least it wasn't about the dangers of going alone.) but the few comments about their quality in this thread were negative. Is that still the consensus or anyone care to offer a differing opinion?
I got one of their shirts last September, and it was subpar. It's thin, and the print looks a little faded. It's not horrible, per se, but it's not a great value, considering their cost and international shipping.

I got one of their shirts last September, and it was subpar. It's thin, and the print looks a little faded. It's not horrible, per se, but it's not a great value, considering their cost and international shipping.
Thanks. That makes 3 or so people who are in agreement about their quality. Enough to dissuade me.

Looks like their shipping is lower than it used to be, though. $15 shipped is about on average with the other sites (especially when other sites charge sales tax.)

Have you ever ordered from them? If so, how are the shirts? I saw a few designs that I like but I get a bit nervous ordering a bunch of shirts without knowing what the shirts are like.
I haven't ordered from them before since their shirts are usually $20. The sizing chart says they run slim and to buy one size larger if worried.

I haven't ordered from them before since their shirts are usually $20. The sizing chart says they run slim and to buy one size larger if worried.
I am more worried about the shirt quality itself more so than the sizing, but I am gonna go ahead and try them out. Anyone else who is thinking about picking any of these shirts up, code "RR1" takes off an extra 10% of the total order.

I am more worried about the shirt quality itself more so than the sizing, but I am gonna go ahead and try them out. Anyone else who is thinking about picking any of these shirts up, code "RR1" takes off an extra 10% of the total order.
Danger I just made a big order yesterday before seeing this. Think if I were to contact them I'd be able to get them to knock off the 10 % still?

I don't know if any of you got any shirts from the TeeFury grab bag but I just got mine and ended up with two Doctor Who shirts (different designs). Would totally love to trade shirts with any Whovian out there. 

Anyways, on topic: https://www.riptapparel.com/

Sherlock+Bioshock Infinite mashup today

the-fall-detail_3807_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

I had to stop buying Grab Bags (and almost all together from Teefury) because it's basically just one big Doctor Who show over there.

Some more gaming related designs up over at Once Upon a Tee until Sunday.

wZSGPIpl.jpg
nn9aFrml.jpg
5rbUiHSl.jpg
QlRPFVIl.jpg

I kinda like the companion cube one, but I keep thinking the right heart is a dildo.
You just made me glad that I got as far as adding it to the cart but didn't buy that shirt.

Also, may just decide to grab it since it's $3 off this week at Shirtpunch, but the Castle Crashers one for today is pretty cool

CrasherMain_B_9e4.jpg

Sometimes it's nice to see a shirt that isn't some unrelated mash up (like Bioshock Infinite or Portal with....anything. Sometimes together.) Just some straight up art.

PS: Here's the place to make your comments about the orange knight's weapon.

bread's done
Back