Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of who who really want some of the shirts that are no longer available - there is always this place: TeeTrade
http://teetrade.org/

You can list shirts you want to sell/trade or place a want ad for shirts you want.

Never used it before but looks popular.

[quote name='bywaytm']For those of who who really want some of the shirts that are no longer available - there is always this place: TeeTrade
http://teetrade.org/

You can list shirts you want to sell/trade or place a want ad for shirts you want.

Never used it before but looks popular.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

I never bought a riptappearal shirt. I'm a large size shirt but should I buy a xl or large would be fine? Since im not sure the shirt brand would shrink.

Famous_Redheadsv67Detail.png

http://shirt.woot.com/

I saw this on Threadless when it was in the development stage. Still think he should have kept Elmo in the design but a nice job nonetheless.

[quote name='djjewboy']Has this been posted?
http://www.teemagnet.com/

TeeMagnet tracks all the daily t shirt deals and shows them on one page.[/QUOTE]

Yes it has a few times throughout this thread, but thanks for the reminder/info for newcomers.
I wish the OP would update with teemagnet.com

[quote name='egonpax']Yes it has a few times throughout this thread, but thanks for the reminder/info for newcomers.
I wish the OP would update with teemagnet.com[/QUOTE]

Yeah an update with Teemagnet and SixDollarShirts would be great

[quote name='egonpax']I wish the OP would update with teemagnet.com[/QUOTE]
Pm works much better than wishes :p I happened to read the recent posts so I included a link to teemagnet.com in the op.

[quote name='djjewboy']Yeah an update with Teemagnet and SixDollarShirts would be great[/QUOTE]
I've never bought from 6dollarshirts so someone will need to pm me a description with cost and availability info so that I can update the op (see op for examples of how the other websites are described).

Here are some of the better video game and nerd shirts on 6 Dollar Shirts:

Samstrich-T-SHIRT-11305.jpg

Zombie-Uprising--T-SHIRT-11299.jpg

You-Have-Died-of-Dysentery-T-SHIRT-11195.jpg

Gaming-T-SHIRT-11416.jpg

Skull-Wing-T-SHIRT-11425.jpg

Contra-Code-T-SHIRT-11247.jpg

Space-Invaders-T-SHIRT-11199.jpg

Flux-Capacitor-1.21-Gigawatts-T-SHIRT-11140.jpg

Dead-Skull-T-SHIRT-11340.jpg

Bloody-Ash-T-SHIRT-11321.jpg

There's a bunch more great ones..oh and this one isn't nerd related, but it's such a good design, i love vintage style shirts:

Coffin-Nails-Cigarettes-T-SHIRT-11341.jpg

2T hard drive with 260 PS3 games only $249.99. And other capacity hard drive from 500gb to 1TB. In fyygame's fyygame.com/ps3-games-hdd.html. and Free express.

And the coupon code:
CODE-1299136800-2523
save 2%-10% money.

http://www.roir-usa.com/sale.html

Great punk/garage/rock n roll record label, always with great sales. Those Bad Brains hoodies are worth $25, as they go for close to $50 at Hot Topic and similar clothing stores. The $8 t shirts are great (i have 3 of them, haha). Probably going to pick up the Bad Brains Pay To Cum shirt.

Also they throw in a bunch of freebies (stickers, posters, pins, extra stuff) with every order.

Damn. I missed the 1 hour sale. I ordered the zombie shirt anyway - I had the $5 coupon that expires at the end of the month and I wanted to use it...

1299187838_03GB2011.gif

No one bumped for $6 tee grab bag at Teefury

There were some nice tees this month that I didn't feel like dropping $10+ shipping but I'll roll the dice and see what I get. Never had a lot of luck with these grab bags so we'll see.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']

No one bumped for $6 tee grab bag at Teefury

There were some nice tees this month that I didn't feel like dropping $10+ shipping but I'll roll the dice and see what I get. Never had a lot of luck with these grab bags so we'll see.[/QUOTE]

Last grab bag I got:

1286228501_b_seeker.jpg

1286398096_bottom-chewieandhan2.jpg

and...

1279071983_bottom_boysimagination.jpg

I think I made out pretty good :D

[quote name='kataztrophik']Last grab bag I got:

1286398096_bottom-chewieandhan2.jpg

[/QUOTE]

...This almost made me buy purely in the terrible odds that I'd get it. That is amazing.

[quote name='cadeSILVER']...This almost made me buy purely in the terrible odds that I'd get it. That is amazing.[/QUOTE]

I actually have 2 of these shirts...I bought it the day it came out for 11 shipped, then got a second in the grab bag...gave it to my brother...now we can rock the same t-shirt when we want to be super dorky (also awesome) together LOL

[quote name='kataztrophik']I actually have 2 of these shirts...I bought it the day it came out for 11 shipped, then got a second in the grab bag...gave it to my brother...now we can rock the same t-shirt when we want to be super dorky (also awesome) together LOL[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice. As a major Calvin and Hobbes fan and a big Star Wars fan, the only thing that could make me want a shirt more was some sort of Calvin and Hobbes/Batman shirt.

I have (& love that) SW C&H shirt too. So awesome. I decided to pass on the random shirts this time. I actually got a couple decent ones the last couple of times woot did this. But I wasn't really diggin many of the teefury ones that I don't already have.

Why does shipping come out to $12 dollars for four shirts that kills the deal.

I took out the one XL shirt and just ordered x3 L and it came out to $20.00 for 3 Large shirts shipped. Cross fingers i get good stuff and not sports shirts.

If figure if its junk i won't wear it out anyway probably 70% of the gallery i looked at i wouldn't wear in public but i think they make great weekend/ sleeping shirts.

[quote name='cadeSILVER']...This almost made me buy purely in the terrible odds that I'd get it. That is amazing.[/QUOTE]

I'm also a huge fan of C&H and that shirt is awesome! :D

Do the teefury shirts usually run big, small or fit perfectly on you all? If they are anything like the threadless shirts, then they probably won't fit right on me :lol: I can wear size medium threadless shirts but the upper body is a little bit snug hehe.

Thanks!

First time ordering from 6dollarshirts and the service is really slow.

Ordered March 1st, shipped out March 15th and due to arrive on the 22nd.

I paid around $13 or $16 for shipping and it takes 14 days to get an order together?

[quote name='Bloodbooger']First time ordering from 6dollarshirts and the service is really slow.

I paid around $13 or $16 for shipping and it takes 14 days to get an order together?[/QUOTE]

I was about to order from them but their designs and selection lacked compared to these other sites.

I'm way happier with my choice of 3 randoms from teefury vs 6dollarshirt.com
i looked at the 97 randoms in the gallery so i shouldn't be too disappointed.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']First time ordering from 6dollarshirts and the service is really slow.

I paid around $13 or $16 for shipping and it takes 14 days to get an order together?[/QUOTE]

Ordered from them twice and never had a problem. But they must have just changed their shipping fees as shipping was always included in the $6. They used to use USPS Priority, now i see they've switched to UPS. What a bummer.

Their 10 for $50 still is a great deal.

http://www.roir-usa.com/sale.html

$8 Shirts, $25 Hoodies, $10 Hats plus more stuff

Great punk/garage/rock n roll record label, always with great sales. Those Bad Brains hoodies are worth $25, as they go for close to $50 at Hot Topic and similar clothing stores. The $8 t shirts are great (i have 3 of them, haha). Probably going to pick up the Bad Brains Pay To Cum shirt. They always throw in a TON of great freebies

Got my Bad Brains hoodie and Pay to Cum shirt today, they threw in a Best of Dub compilation CD, a huge silk screened Bad Brains 'Banned in DC' poster, a bunch of mini posters, and a whole slew of pins and stickers.

The freebies get me so excited.

Not a videogame shirt, but a bunch of us collaborated on a Japan relief shirt; all proceeds go to Globalgiving.org's Japan tsunami and earthquake relief fund. It's up for preorder right now at $12:

bread's done
Back