Woot.com's Shirt of the days

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
I was just recently informed about this site and thought it may be beneficial to some cags out there..

Anyways, it's at http://shirt.woot.com/ and each day they offer a new shirt

Until the amount of shirts are sold out for that day (could be any amount of time), they are sold for $10 shipped...unless you want overnight shipping for +$5

If they are sold out or you want to order a previous shirt (either from prior this week or people's favorites), you have a "2nd Chance" to get it but it's $15 at http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

Pic of the 3/2 shirt:

32.jpg

One last thing...it's almost sure I won't be able to post the new shirt offered on woot each day (becomes available at 12:01 AM), so if others could do so that would be great

[quote name='joe2187']Today's a two'fer!!

[/quote]

Damn, I'm kinda pissed I missed this one. I didn't particularly like either shirt but for that price I couldn't say no.

I never buy myself clothes. Never ever.

But four different American Apparel shirts for $20 is where I cave. If you haven't worn American Apparel you're in for a treat, as they're probably the softest, most comfortable tee shirts I've worn. Additionally, I typically wear a medium (as large is just a little longer than I'd like it) and AA's men's medium fits like a dream (even post-wash).

As a perk, the shirts are sweatshop free. If you're into that kind of thing.

[quote name='naiku']

another 2 for 1 today. im gonna pass on it not my style.[/quote]

thanks for posting the shirts of the day, naiku

[quote name='mr ryles']ya the shirts are pretty gay, but hell if you think you can pull them off 2 for $10 is a steal.[/quote]

I concur since they look too out there, but its too late to debate on getting them as they sold out in 10 minutes :roll:

What time / time zone do they update? I checked after midnight CST Friday night, nothing. Got up the next morning, 2-for-1 sold out. :(

[quote name='argyle']What time / time zone do they update? I checked after midnight CST Friday night, nothing. Got up the next morning, 2-for-1 sold out. :([/quote]

12 pacific/1 mountain/2 central/3 eastern at least that's how I heard it is

for some reason I kinda like it...

reminds me of a "weapons of mass destruction" shirt on threadless not too long ago

I'll wait til my other shirt comes in though, to decide if I really want it or not

My first woot shirt came and they sent me the wrong shirt. I ordered the Complex Simplicity shirt and they sent me the Root System shirt. Knew something was wrong when the I opened the package and it was a green shirt and instead of a grey one. Sent them an email about it, hopefully they send me the correct shirt

[quote name='Foo228']An ostrich?

37.jpg

"Why Can't I Fly, Friend?"[/quote]

I ordered this one as a gift for my mom and she loves it. :)

March 12 2008

Luck_of_the_Arrrishsh6Standard.jpg

luck of the arrrish - pass for me just because i picked one up yesterday. Definatlly better then some of the shirts from last week.

Wow, they got back to me really fast. They are sending me the correct shirt in a few days and I don't have to return the wrong one they sent me....pretty nice

March 13 2008

Squarriesr3lStandard.jpg

Squarries - pass for me.

[quote name='Foo228']way better shirts as of late, again thanks naiku for putting several of the pics up[/quote]
No problem man. Thanks for bring the site to the cag boards. I wont be able to post for a couple weeks. Going to the house in Vegas.

Wish I read your post sooner, naiku

Anyways here's the shirt of the day (for 3/14...technically yesterday)

314.jpg

I apologize for putting it up so late and well, putting it up when it's sold out for the day.

Hopefully, it didn't garner too much interest of yours but if so just think you used the extra $5 for shipping (you'd be paying a $5 premium if you don't buy it the day it's on special)

Thanks ZerotypeX and Smeag for informing us what the next shirts are

Don't really know if the random ones are worth while...guess I'll have to see my luck and wait it out

Eh, I ordered a couple. For $6, they'll make good "bum around" t-shirts if nothing else. And hey, might get lucky and get something I like. ;)

[quote name='VaultDweller13']Damn, I waited too long to order a random shirt and now they're out of all sizes except small mens. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I was hesitant about ordering another shirt from them because I wasn't sure of the quality, but luckily the other shirt I ordered came today at around noon. I was satisfied with the quality and fit so I went ahead and placed my ordered for a random one. Thank god I'm a small, since that's the only size left :D.

Wouldn't you know it, I ordered the 2 shirts from Woot this morning, and then Threadless reprints 2 that I had been waiting on. Oh well, I'll have plenty of t-shirts that's for sure. :p

Man...only women's sizes are still available

Good luck to those that got in on it, I'm still waiting for my Fast food shirt to arrive already!

thanks for posting Callandor

Looks like we're getting behind twith these shirts, but hopefully nothing good was missed

Today's:
321.jpg

[quote name='Foo228']This one is interesting...to say the least[/quote]

I love a good skull tee but this is pretty weak. Very Walmart-y.

So what's the fit like on these shirts? Do they run bigger or smaller?

I'm 5'11" 185 and wear Medium sized polos and Nike Drifits, but sometimes Large in normal t-shirts.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']So what's the fit like on these shirts? Do they run bigger or smaller?

I'm 5'11" 185 and wear Medium sized polos and Nike Drifits, but sometimes Large in normal t-shirts.[/QUOTE]

Theyll be smaller since they arent prewashed and 100% cotton

3/27 - Kawai

Kawai728Standard.jpg

Well, it's certainly unique. That background color really makes me want an Orange Julius. Ironically, that thought is completely unrelated to the sentient orange printed on the shirt. :D

That Japanese orange shirt cracks me up. I want to buy it but I'm waiting for the first shirt I ordered to show. I want to see how their large fits me. I don't mind paying $15 a pop for these if I miss out on the $10 day and really like them.

I usually wear Medium. But since woot's shirts arent prewashed, i buy Large's from them and they fit perfectly. I wash the shirts inside-out and never dry them in the dryer as they will shrink.

Nice shirt, don't think I would've bought it if it was still available for $10 though

My 'fast food' one just came in the other day, I forgot to cold wash/low dry it and it shrunk..still fits but man, tightest shirt I've ever worn

bread's done
Back