Woot.com's Shirt of the days

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
I was just recently informed about this site and thought it may be beneficial to some cags out there..

Anyways, it's at http://shirt.woot.com/ and each day they offer a new shirt

Until the amount of shirts are sold out for that day (could be any amount of time), they are sold for $10 shipped...unless you want overnight shipping for +$5

If they are sold out or you want to order a previous shirt (either from prior this week or people's favorites), you have a "2nd Chance" to get it but it's $15 at http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

Pic of the 3/2 shirt:

32.jpg

One last thing...it's almost sure I won't be able to post the new shirt offered on woot each day (becomes available at 12:01 AM), so if others could do so that would be great

These are the shirts that I received from the random shirt offer. Not bad at all i like the elephant/boar/bunny/bird shirt.
m08d5.jpg

oge99t.jpg

w1zh2v.jpg

March 31st - Geek Crest

Geek_Crestc8cStandard.jpg

Eh, cool design, but I'm not diggin' that green. It just makes the shirt too bland. All the colors are too muted; the shirt looks pre-faded, in all honesty.

God only knows what woot has plann.ed for tomorrow's shirt...

It took exactly two weeks to get my first shirt. I ordered a Large and it fit just fine, though now I'm worried since it'll shrink and become a muscle shirt haha. I'll have to remember to get XL from now on to play it safe.

[quote name='CouRageouS']It took exactly two weeks to get my first shirt. I ordered a Large and it fit just fine, though now I'm worried since it'll shrink and become a muscle shirt haha. I'll have to remember to get XL from now on to play it safe.[/QUOTE]

wash cold and tumble dry low.

April 1st - Where Are My Toys

Where_Are_My_ToyseooStandard.jpg

This is actually quite awesome. I really want this... but I've got too many damn woot shirts as it is.

[quote name='Callandor']
This is actually quite awesome. [/quote]

agreed, it caught my eye but I'll pass on it

thanks for posting it ;)

[quote name='Foo228']agreed, it caught my eye but I'll pass on it

thanks for posting it ;)[/QUOTE]

If it crosses my mind before I go to bed and I beat you, I'm more than happy to post these shirts in your absence. I check woot nearly every night before bed, anyway.

And to those inquiring about sizes: I'm 5'8" with a slowly getting pudgier frame. I buy the larges (I'm stuck between a medium and large in general, so I just get larges) and, as of late, they all shrink down a bit to a comfortable girth and length if I wash in cold water and dry on low/medium. It seems to vary a bit, though. I've got a couple early shirts that shrunk too much too soon, but all my recent ones (most all of which are navy) are damn near perfect.

[quote name='Callandor']April 2nd - Teardrop[/quote]

Dammit...they finally get a cool BLACK tee on there and I fucking missed it.
[quote name='trunks982']if i wear a medium for my shirts, do i need to buy large for these shirts?[/quote]
Only if they're American Apparel tees...they're pretty snug.

[quote name='Callandor']April 2nd - Teardrop[/quote]

Dammit...they finally get a cool BLACK tee on there and I fucking missed it.
[quote name='trunks982']if i wear a medium for my shirts, do i need to buy large for these shirts?[/quote]
Only if they're American Apparel tees...they're pretty snug.

[quote name='Callandor']If it crosses my mind before I go to bed and I beat you, I'm more than happy to post these shirts in your absence. I check woot nearly every night before bed, anyway.

And to those inquiring about sizes: I'm 5'8" with a slowly getting pudgier frame. I buy the larges (I'm stuck between a medium and large in general, so I just get larges) and, as of late, they all shrink down a bit to a comfortable girth and length if I wash in cold water and dry on low/medium. It seems to vary a bit, though. I've got a couple early shirts that shrunk too much too soon, but all my recent ones (most all of which are navy) are damn near perfect.[/quote]

As for the lastest T, I'm not all for it or all against it

It's unique and I like the red, but tentatcles and a grey shirt aren't really what I'm looking for..

Reminds me of Andrew Jackson how he did so many great things but was brought down to his his negatives (ala harshness to indians)

[quote name='Callandor']If it crosses my mind before I go to bed and I beat you, I'm more than happy to post these shirts in your absence. I check woot nearly every night before bed, anyway.

And to those inquiring about sizes: I'm 5'8" with a slowly getting pudgier frame. I buy the larges (I'm stuck between a medium and large in general, so I just get larges) and, as of late, they all shrink down a bit to a comfortable girth and length if I wash in cold water and dry on low/medium. It seems to vary a bit, though. I've got a couple early shirts that shrunk too much too soon, but all my recent ones (most all of which are navy) are damn near perfect.[/quote]

As for the lastest T, I'm not all for it or all against it

It's unique and I like the red, but tentatcles and a grey shirt aren't really what I'm looking for..

Reminds me of Andrew Jackson how he did so many great things but was brought down to his his negatives (ala harshness to indians)

[quote name='naiku']The Raven

pretty cool imo.

guess shirt.woot likes putting famous excerpts on tshirts.[/QUOTE]

It was the theme of the Derby (hence the 2nd place trophy)

[quote name='naiku']The Raven

pretty cool imo.

guess shirt.woot likes putting famous excerpts on tshirts.[/quote]

Goddammit...already sold out! That didn't take long.

[quote name='Smeag']oooh I like. Nice and emo-ish[/quote]

The goths claimed Edgar Allan Poe first. Get your own heroes. ;)

Is the Raven tonight's shirt? Whenever I check woot or shirt.woot, I still see Gettysburg and a home theater UPS/surge. I almost thought woot took the night off or something.

Whoa...these past shirts were great, according to there forums Lincoln's was #250 (making this one #252)

[quote name='homeland']In for 1!.. still annoyed I missed the lime in the lemon shirt[/quote]

lime in the coconut?

it's still up but now at $15 :roll:

I was almost going to make this my first wootshirt, until after staring it and realizing it just looks too much like a bomb. I don't quite understand why it's connected to a box with an incandescent light bulb on top.

The color is cool, Cheapy wouldn't have to worry about ketchup stains from his mega muffin.

I was almost going to make this my first wootshirt, until after staring it and realizing it just looks too much like a bomb. I don't quite understand why it's connected to a box with an incandescent light bulb on top.

The color is cool, Cheapy wouldn't have to worry about ketchup stains from his mega muffin.

Global Warming Isn’t So Bad

9851de.jpg

I found the name of the design picture funny:

Bet_You’re_Wishing_For_A_Stupid_Raven_Now,_Aren’t_You,_You_Punksg8pDetail

[quote name='Smeag']People vote for these?[/QUOTE]

not this one, no. People vote for the friday, saturday and sunday ones.

Weekday ones are chosen by woot.com

bread's done
Back