Woot.com's Shirt of the days

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
I was just recently informed about this site and thought it may be beneficial to some cags out there..

Anyways, it's at http://shirt.woot.com/ and each day they offer a new shirt

Until the amount of shirts are sold out for that day (could be any amount of time), they are sold for $10 shipped...unless you want overnight shipping for +$5

If they are sold out or you want to order a previous shirt (either from prior this week or people's favorites), you have a "2nd Chance" to get it but it's $15 at http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

Pic of the 3/2 shirt:

32.jpg

One last thing...it's almost sure I won't be able to post the new shirt offered on woot each day (becomes available at 12:01 AM), so if others could do so that would be great

^

very awesome ill have to vote on the things i would buy later tonight

Finding Technicolor

Finding_TechnicolorxqfStandard.jpg

very cool shirt, not my style but definatly a lot better then some of the shirts from a few weeks back.

Technicolor is my first shirt.woot! I'll finally be able to compare the fit/feel to Threadless now.

[quote name='Kerig']Technicolor is my first shirt.woot! I'll finally be able to compare the fit/feel to Threadless now.[/QUOTE]

AApparel is a much more comfortable shit. Softer, and more vintage feeling than threadless. They wash much better due to this. Although, order a size larger than you would on threadless, as these will run roughly a size smaller than expected.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I can't believe they failed at making a Duck Hunt shirt! It needs to have the asshole dog on it![/quote]

YOU! There is a dog on the shirt in the background; implying the duck will shoot the dog.

Mike

[quote name='karmapolice']Is there any possible way to get a shirt thats been taken off? I really wanted the "Shell Competition" but it is no longer on the site.[/quote]

If they are sold out or you want to order a previous shirt (either from prior this week or people's favorites), you have a "2nd Chance" to get it but it's $15 at http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10...ated_9704.html

taken from the op ;)

whoa, didnt know that was the case...then I guess youre just out of luck

as far as luck is concerned, im hoping tomorows derby entry is the "perpeptual emotion" one, much better than the tref one imo

[quote name='Callandor']May 1st - Yeti and Robot

Seriously, what the fuck? Is this weirdo pair week at woot or something?[/QUOTE]

I love it! It's just so freaking out there. A yeti with a robot on its shoulders - freaking great. I have spent far too much on t-shirts from woot already...but what's another ten?

I haven't even worn the Zelda shirt yet.

Edit:

Okay, now I HAVE to buy it. From the description:

This shirt tells the world: “No, robot – those were the times when I carried you.”

Classic.

Today's is "I am the internet".

That's it, really lame. What they should have included is the title line...

"And I Carry A Lot Of Dirty Pictures"

i really wanna buy that alphabattle shirt, and the duckhunt shirt... how are the sizes? I normally wear a medium but am a rather tall guy, anyone out there able to measure the top to bottom length and the width side to side?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']IDK what I, U and V are...

Is X supposed to be Professor X? That seems like a cop-out.[/QUOTE]

Indiana jones
Ultima
Virtua Fighter

X represents the Xmen game.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Indiana jones
Ultima
Virtua Fighter

X represents the Xmen game.[/QUOTE]

There were no other games with I or X? Really? X-Com maybe? I never would've gotten Ultima online.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i really wanna buy that alphabattle shirt, and the duckhunt shirt... how are the sizes? I normally wear a medium but am a rather tall guy, anyone out there able to measure the top to bottom length and the width side to side?[/QUOTE]
I wear large in every brand, even slim fit larges. But the larges from woot are extreme muscle shirts on me. I get XLs and while they're a little long they fit much better.

bread's done
Back