Woot.com's Shirt of the days

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
I was just recently informed about this site and thought it may be beneficial to some cags out there..

Anyways, it's at http://shirt.woot.com/ and each day they offer a new shirt

Until the amount of shirts are sold out for that day (could be any amount of time), they are sold for $10 shipped...unless you want overnight shipping for +$5

If they are sold out or you want to order a previous shirt (either from prior this week or people's favorites), you have a "2nd Chance" to get it but it's $15 at http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

Pic of the 3/2 shirt:

32.jpg

One last thing...it's almost sure I won't be able to post the new shirt offered on woot each day (becomes available at 12:01 AM), so if others could do so that would be great

[quote name='CouRageouS']I wear large in every brand, even slim fit larges. But the larges from woot are extreme muscle shirts on me. I get XLs and while they're a little long they fit much better.[/QUOTE]

shitty... just ordered a medium last night. Ah well, well see how it turns out. Thanks, I may just order a large as well now.

Yea the large I got fit almost okay, then I washed it and it became muscle shirt city. Don't need a lime in the coconut muscle shirt.

Alpha-awesome shirt sold out :(

Hopefully it will show up on the regular site so I can pick one up. I already bought the duckhunt and Gettysburg address shirts, I love them.

Was sooo tempted on the #1 Mom one too but figured most people in the world I come into contact with would be too stupid to figure it out and that would bother me to have to explain it.

Duckhunt is worth explaining.

shirts are updated at 1am everyday. Felt proud of my geek knowledge seeing Mario as "S" for stepman. but shamed I missed this shirt

[quote name='CouRageouS']Yea the large I got fit almost okay, then I washed it and it became muscle shirt city. Don't need a lime in the coconut muscle shirt.[/quote]

Same for me... except I'm fat. So, I run one step larger; an xl in most shirts but I get xxl from there because they get tight when you wash them. Too long at first but more comfortable after multiple washes.

Nice shirt for today and video game tie-in, the artist (jamescho) is one of the top dogs on shirt.woot - usual derby winner, so props to him

Didn't get it as I had no money in my paypal acc

[quote name='CouRageouS']Crap I forgot to look last night and I just checked and I really want it. I hate when that happens.
Strike!bj8Detail.png
[/quote]

Yeah I likey too, def a good shirt for hanging out on the weekends. Possibly even the bowling alley haha

[quote name='CouRageouS']Crap I forgot to look last night and I just checked and I really want it. I hate when that happens.
Strike%21bj8Detail.png
[/quote]

My wife is ever vigilant when it comes to woot shirts for me and picked it up right when it posted last night. Great looking shirt.

Just got my "A-Z Videogames" shirt in the mail today...christ, that took a long time to get here. It's pretty snazzy, though.

[quote name='rywateska']http://shirt.woot.com/ Random shirt of the day 3 for $20, 2 for $13, or 1 for $7....[/quote]

I would jump on this if they'd let me select to receive only black t-shirts. I suppose that wouldn't be very random, though.

I couldn`t justify getting in on this...2 outta 3 chances it`ll be something I won`t like/wear

Great derby entries though

I got my random shirts (paid overnight for sheer eagerness)

One that has a tea bag and says, Ain't no Party like a Boston Party

One that has lemmings going off a cliff in a big line that says Feb. 29th, Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you have to.

And a shirt that has a bunch of bugs forming lightning.

Overall I am pleased with the assortment especially since they are all different colors, brown, gray, blue.

I was drunk and ordered 4 shirts, then another 3 with the random day. I'm hoping I don't get that grotesque red neck cyclops shirt.

If anyone gets a "The Cake is a Liar" shirt randomly in a Men's Large and doesn't want it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Also, for everyone who gets random shirts that they don't want, why not post them here to try and set up a sell or trade?

Good too see this thread get a resurgence in posting/appreciation. This last derby (shirts will be sold starting tomorrow til Sunday) was by far my favorite I've seen, designs were 2nd to none as cleverness was still quite abundant.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I got my random shirts (paid overnight for sheer eagerness)

One that has a tea bag and says, Ain't no Party like a Boston Party

One that has lemmings going off a cliff in a big line that says Feb. 29th, Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you have to.

And a shirt that has a bunch of bugs forming lightning.

Overall I am pleased with the assortment especially since they are all different colors, brown, gray, blue.[/quote]

I'm still afraid to purchase during the Random deals for obvious reasons, but at least you're saying you had some success with them.

[quote name='djkunai']I was drunk and ordered 4 shirts, then another 3 with the random day. I'm hoping I don't get that grotesque red neck cyclops shirt.[/quote]

Jeez, 7 shirts already! I've only gotten a total of 3 in my 3 month tenure (latest was the irony: the opposite of wrinkly one). Hopefully, I see the surge in goodness that you see that leads to buying s'more.

[quote name='JJSP']I bought the Splorch (hot dog) shirt. It's my first Woot shirt, probably of many more to come.[/quote]

You've gotta see the designs on the shirts tomorrow through Sunday from the latest derby, amazing in my opinion and very well deserving of purchasing them.

[quote name='yeah-yeah']If anyone gets a "The Cake is a Liar" shirt randomly in a Men's Large and doesn't want it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Also, for everyone who gets random shirts that they don't want, why not post them here to try and set up a sell or trade?[/quote]

Great idea! As of right now, I can't participate (wear and love the ones I've gotten), but for those who got in on the random shirt deals and aren't too happy with what they got, it'll be great. (hopefully ;)

[quote name='djkunai']If anyone is up for trading any M sized shirts, I'll post my lot when it arrives.[/quote]

That's my size! Of course, depending on what you've got I might be interested in paying paypal for 'em. (don't know how much it would be to ship a shirt over though)

[quote name='bmachine']Just bought this one. I think it rocks.[/quote]

Indeed a sweet shirt, but to me it's in at the wrong time. Right place for what's worth (for the sayings' lovers) just with a derby "chalk-full" of good things, it's hard to purchase without any restrictions.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Today's could be the lamest I have ever seen. It's fish fencing, someone else can add the picture.[/quote]

Agreed. Awful design/concept imo and even if you found it humorous, I'd imagine others would only see the humor in you wearing it...not the design itself.

I just bought it.

I'm gonna buy the marshmallow one probably too when it goes on sale tomorrow (I'm assuming thats the 3rd place shirt in the derby)

[quote name='Chronotrigga']How long does it take to get your shirt?[/quote]
I ordered the Splorch shirt (the hot dogs shooting mustard) on Monday, and got it on Saturday via Smartpost. Ships from Texas, if that affects anything.

I wanted the marshmallow one. :(

bread's done
Back