Woot.com's Shirt of the days

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
I was just recently informed about this site and thought it may be beneficial to some cags out there..

Anyways, it's at http://shirt.woot.com/ and each day they offer a new shirt

Until the amount of shirts are sold out for that day (could be any amount of time), they are sold for $10 shipped...unless you want overnight shipping for +$5

If they are sold out or you want to order a previous shirt (either from prior this week or people's favorites), you have a "2nd Chance" to get it but it's $15 at http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

Pic of the 3/2 shirt:

32.jpg

One last thing...it's almost sure I won't be able to post the new shirt offered on woot each day (becomes available at 12:01 AM), so if others could do so that would be great

[quote name='Chronotrigga']How long does it take to get your shirt?[/quote]

I live in NY and it usually takes about 10 days to get here.

Long enough for me to forget that I ordered it so I'm surprised once it finally arrives.

Through a link on shirt.woot.com's message boards I found Shirtsonsale.info

I'd have to say it's a top-of-the-line place for all your daily t-shirt deals satisfying more than just the "shirt a day" shirt.woot offers (nothing against them, though - it's simply to appeal to more people this way)

yay taco!~

missed it, sorta happy as I could've gotten some strange looks for wearing this - but finally a shirt deserving of a thread bump, so...

I love Woot. I've gotten some great stuff there. A really nice Razer soundcard for my PC, Sandisk Sansa mp3 player, and a Zelda t-shirt. I love that Zelda shirt.

i love today's shirt. i'm just having a hard time justifying spending all of this money on t-shirts, though, so i'm resisting this one. at least attempting to.

Ehh... they have all sucked for well over a month. There is only one I wish I bought and that was the squid fighting the ape on a street.

donut.jpg

^Very good possibility of being tomorrow's shirt (and selling out).
I personally love this one and if I'm able, will be in for one.

I saw that in the derby too..

I'm kind of tired of the "food gets eaten and their food friend sees the death" shirts. There's already one with lemons being made into lemonade and marshmallows being burned for smores.

The donut one is probably better than the others actually because of the red jelly but still

Also if people don't know about uneetee.com or shirtsonsale.info I highly suggest you bookmark both sites. Uneetee also has $10 shirts, but has $4.88 shipping. Still, the shirts are cool enough to pay ~ $15 for.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I saw that in the derby too..

I'm kind of tired of the "food gets eaten and their food friend sees the death" shirts. There's already one with lemons being made into lemonade and marshmallows being burned for smores.

The donut one is probably better than the others actually because of the red jelly but still

Also if people don't know about uneetee.com or shirtsonsale.info I highly suggest you bookmark both sites. Uneetee also has $10 shirts, but has $4.88 shipping. Still, the shirts are cool enough to pay ~ $15 for.[/quote]

Yea...lots of people on woot are complaining about how popular food shirts are (even animal shirts :roll:). Only one I've got is the skull burger from March so I'll be alright with this one.

shirtsonsale.info is sweet as it shows a wide array of "shirts on sale" throughout the web...w/ pics!

$15 a shirt? - I don't know man..

This was a really impressive derby ("Video Games Through Art History"). The pop art Half Life was my favorite. Hopefully it'll come back during a second chance derby or some other time.

[quote name='beerguy961']I like the current shirt, but I'll hold off to see what's up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Check here to see the derby entries. Only one won't get produced, and chances are (according to the estimator that's discussed in the shirt.woot forum) the white tetris shirt won't make the cut.

[quote name='Foo228']Yesterday's shirt had to be one of my favorites...and I totally missed for $10.[/QUOTE]

I agree, that one sold out quickly!

[quote name='Chase']I was pissed I missed the blue shell shirt special. But I did wind up buying it. It's such a great design.[/quote]

How'd you end up getting one? I'd love to grab one if they're still available, but I don't see a past shirt link for it.

[quote name='brighenne']How'd you end up getting one? I'd love to grab one if they're still available, but I don't see a past shirt link for it.[/QUOTE]

shirt.woot.com -> discuss link -> sad rat race in 2nd post

It'll be up for $15.

I can't decide if it is still worth a buy from me...

Yes! I've been waiting for today's shirt for quite awhile as it almost won the derby thing last time... This shirt is so gangsta ;)

[quote name='Neorub']Todays delecious offering
Let_The_Cookie_Win_y9aStandard.png

http://shirt.woot.com/[/QUOTE]

in case people do not understand it.... it has a star wars theme. Think wookie cookie...

btw I bought one.

Shirt woots had some gems lately. Picked up the mario kart one, the mario plumber rembrandt one, the tetris one, the nights close one, the octopuss ninja one, and now the wookie cookie one.

M shirts just seem to fit the best, plus get complemented at parties all the time for them.

bread's done
Back