World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Discussion Thread

I finally got my damn legendary cloak!

...If they have another legendary quest like this one I don't think I'll do it... It was a giant pain in the butt to get.

gallery_226059_7791_33401.jpg

Resubbing for WoD. Haven't played since WotLK! I'm Horde on Mal'Ganis. Using my free 90 for a prot warrior. Just fooling around on Timeless Isle until November.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone here looking for a guild for Warlords? I've raided US Top 5 before in the past and will most likely raid lead, and I have a group of long-time friends who are extremely capable playing too. We just need a few more. Nothing too hardcore, just a few days a week.

Are there any promotions out there worthwhile for an old player to jump on before returning?

Like anyway I could take advantage of a free "renewal" trial, recruit a friend, reactivate and get freebie xyz, etc ?

Gotta be something out there 

Well, I ended up re-subbing this weekend.  I'm pretty surprised to see so many people playing.  Ended up rolling a new Undead Warrior to see the new Forsaken Storyline quests since the makeover.  So far I'm liking it pretty well.  Who else is going to re-sub? :p

I resubscribed a week or so ago to get the pet for beating that story mission before the expansion. I'm still kinda bummed that they haven't updated the blood elf models yet. We'll see how I like Draenor.

If you took advantage of the Gamers Club Unlocked deal at Best Buy recently, you can get the physical version of the expansion for 20% off. The standard physical version also comes with a free expert card pack for Hearthstone, a 20% discount code for the Blizzard Gear Store and a little WoW notepad.

This expansion turned out to be better than I expected. I'm really enjoying some of the quest lines so far and the garrison is a really nice feature.

I'm actually pretty surprised to see queues implemented again when logging into the servers.....which means that the returning players are massive.  Good for Blizzard I say. :) 

What a shitshow.

My server is one of those plagued with the "instance aborted" bug. I can't even turn in the first quest or get to the dark portal expansion areas because of it. Queues I expected, but not being able to even get into the new expansion areas is a big fail in my book. I guess I'm going to just have to write off this game for the weekend and play at a later date when things work.

Well, in case anyone reads this. Everyone with an active account as of November 14th will get 5 days of game time for free due to the server issues.

bread's done
Back