World Series of Poker 2008: Battle for the Bracelets

[quote name='SynGamer']Had a blast. fucking 4th street and river, i hope they both burn in hell :D[/QUOTE]

Shit man, I live on 4th street with a nice view of the river.

sucks I was going to get this for $9.99 at CC last week but they were sold out, and my BB wouldn't price match because they were oos. However today when I went to get metal gear portable ops for $9.99 I saw like 5 World series of Poker 2008 restocked just happens to be right after the sale ended :bomb:

Damn, fellas, I apologize for not getting in on the action at the Inaugural game(s). Shit was crazy yesterday, 'na mean?

Anyways, I'll be playing on and off during the week, so, Hitman, I'm sure I'll catch you online sometime soon!

[quote name='tenzor']sucks I was going to get this for $9.99 at CC last week but they were sold out, and my BB wouldn't price match because they were oos. However today when I went to get metal gear portable ops for $9.99 I saw like 5 World series of Poker 2008 restocked just happens to be right after the sale ended :bomb:[/quote]

You should've kept up on this thread, a few of us were picking up copies for other CAGs.

~HotShotX

In Regian's defense, I did a face scan last night, and the thing looks nothing like me. Even though I had plenty of light in the room, it came out way too dark. People that saw it, thought I was Black...

Until I'm at home during daylight hours, I'll continue to be Col. Sanders/Kenny Rogers.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']In Regian's defense, I did a face scan last night, and the thing looks nothing like me. Even though I had plenty of light in the room, it came out way too dark. People that saw it, thought I was Black...

Until I'm at home during daylight hours, I'll continue to be Col. Sanders/Kenny Rogers.[/quote]

I wonder if a photo of Goatse would register....

~HotShotX

Hey Simon, can you update the CAG SALOON friend's list with the new additions, or should we make another gamertag so we don't get mixed up with those who don't have WSOP?

I tried inviting someone on that list last night only to receive the "I don't have that game" response.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Hey Simon, can you update the CAG SALOON friend's list with the new additions, or should we make another gamertag so we don't get mixed up with those who don't have WSOP?

I tried inviting someone on that list last night only to receive the "I don't have that game" response.

~HotShotX[/quote]

For sure, brotha! I'll go through this thread and add all these wacky asses to the account!

So to reiterate what HotShot is saying; if you fellow CAGs ever want to get in on some WSOP/XBLA Poker/Carcassonne/Catan/Poker Smash, etc.... just add the Gamertag:

CAG SALOON

Anyone up for playing right now? There's a small group of us getting ready to play if you want to join us. Just send me a friend request. My name is Pure Apathy.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Is anyone here up for a game/tournament tonight around 10-11 PM CST?[/quote]

Soitenly.jpg

~HotShotX

If I'm awake, sure. You'll see me squinting a lot, as my contacts won't stay in due to my eyes being totally dried out. 3 total hours of sleep in the last 45 hours for the lose!

Well, son of a bitch. Looks like I won't be playing this weekend either. I just found out, as I was watching my tape of the TNA wrestling Impact program (I was at the gym when it aired) that the pay per view is this Sunday, not next week. Throw in the Lakers game on top of that (I live in SoCal, so whaddaya expect?) I won't be able to play on Sunday.

I'm sorry. I feel like such an asshole, especially since I started this topic. I really want to play with you guys, but I ca't bring myself to shun my passions for wrestling or sports. Hope you guys get agood table going without me.

A reminder that CAG Poker Night is Sunday, 10pm EST, this week bring some collector chips with you, we're going to be wagering them as prizes.

Oh, and I took 11th in the $50,000 HORSE World Championships, winning nearly $600k.

~HotShotX

HotShot, thanks for taking the initiative. Is 7:00 Pacific/10 Eastern when you all started last week? If that's the case, I can be on at 11 Eastern. I guess I can participate this week! Yay.

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']if everyone is still playing this ill pick it up[/quote]

Hell yeah, pick it up, bro! And if you don't have a vision cam, pick one of those up, so you can join the "ridiculously scary real faces" club!

...I still need to buy one :(

Reason number 249 I don't miss the midwest. AttackingMVP was telling us about storms the last 2 days. I lived most of my life in Springfield, Illinois, and 1/4 of the city was destroyed by tornadoes that formed above the apartment complex I lived in.

I'll take earthquakes any day.

[quote name='Matt Young']Reason number 249 I don't miss the midwest. AttackingMVP was telling us about storms the last 2 days. I lived most of my life in Springfield, Illinois, and 1/4 of the city was destroyed by tornadoes that formed above the apartment complex I lived in.

I'll take earthquakes any day.[/quote]

There no warnings at all with an earthquake, at least there is some type of warning with a tornado.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I may not be able play tonight. Tornado in the area has family stay with us, and my play link died with power surges with that storm.[/quote]

Yeah, dude. I was at work when we got put in a tornado warning. (I work in Merrillville, the storm went just north of us.) There are conflicting reports on whether there was a touchdown near 30 and 41 or not, but a few stores went in lockdown mode. Be careful again as it looks like we're in line for another band of storms tonight.

I might pop in if there's a game going on, but I wanna finish watching the Cubbies,

[quote name='CheapyD']Got the game today...definitely up for some Monday night action.[/quote]

Nice! So maybe around 10:00pm (central time)? That's around noon for you, right, Cheapy?

There were multiple copies in the bargain bin at the Bailey's Crossroads CC in VA as of yesterday evening.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']There no warnings at all with an earthquake, at least there is some type of warning with a tornado.[/QUOTE]
There are so many tiny earthquakes its ridiculous. There was just one here Friday 2AM (I felt it) and another one this morning around 4-5AM. Most people sleep through these but shit two at the same point within four days makes me think a big one is coming.

[quote name='CheapyD']Got the game today...definitely up for some Monday night action.[/quote]

I saw you playing this morning, and yeah, a game tonight around 11pm EST sounds good to me. I'll set up shop around then.

~HotShotX

[quote name='nadsofed']Can we shoot for 10Pm EST? Some of us have work and live on the east coast.[/quote]

True. 10pm EST is when it'll begin. I'm sure it'll go for a while.

~HotShotX

I won't get home until 9:30CST (10:30EST). I'll get on once I get home, but my headset communications might be limited as my nephew might be asleep by that time.

SynGamer, I got your invite. I was only on briefly, though. As I said in the COD4 thread, a friend had showed up here having a breakdown over girlfriend issues. 0 for 2 for me... dammit.

bread's done
Back