Worst Online Game Retailer 2007

[quote name='Particle?'] Of course, you would have to wait in line 45 minutes for them to do it.[/quote]

This vote is for online retailers, lol.

I'm only double-posting cause editing is prohibited, BTW.

EB games gets my vote. but if cinemaunlimited.com was on there, they'd get it hands down. I ordered a copy of MGS: Twin Snakes from them, they billed my card right away, but I didn't even get notification it shipped until two weeks later.. and it finally came after another week. To top it off, they would never reply to inquisitive emails.

This is a toss up for me, but I'll go with Best Buy because I've never gotten any motivation to order from them online and probably never will. Their site is terrible, you can't find anything, they overcharge for shipping.

I hate to pile on the poor bastards but EBGames.com/GameStop.com. :)

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

circuit city...F.U. C.C.! may you be hung by your balls and burn in the 666th level of hell for your bullshit bait and switch tactics at BOTH the brick and mortar store and your crappy website. I can't tell you how many times I received an email with a supposed coupon from their own website and then on checkout...the coupon gets rejected. CC can lick my left nut.

EBGames/Gamestop is the worst. I mean they cant guarantee there used games will have cases or manual. You would think then set up a separate page just for that. Also the delay in receiving games or even the canceling of purchase with out properly notifying you.

Ebgames/ Gamestop doesn't even take giftcards/edge cards. bad support, bad trade in values. all around bad online service.

Gamestop.com - They shipped me two games that were completely different than I ordered (instead of Advance Wars: Dual Strike I got Avatar and I had to order three copies of Resident Evil 4 Wii before I got one that worked. Not to mention they charge crazy shipping costs and send the games disc only at times. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Gamestop never sends bonus items along with the game as they say they will, I always have to send AN ALL CAPS email to beg for my premium, bastids!

gamestop/ebgames

The only feature I like is looking up games at my local store. Other than that I don't like their site much at all.

gamestop. BUT My Mom ordered the Daxter PSP bundle form gamestop.com right before Xmas and received it less than 48 hours later. This is when EVERYBODY was out of the bundle (all they had was the Star Wars bundle.)

bread's done
Back