Worst Online Game Retailer 2010

the GS website (eb too) hasn't been that bad imo.

The only negative is the slow shipping even though I do pick the cheapest (free) shipping options. the quality of the games doesn't really have anything to do with the website operations unless you're getting fucked up new games. also their customer service has been helpful with some of the issues I had had.

Best Buy, tried to do an in-store pick up and it got canceled twice... both times I went to the store and it was on the shelf.

Gamestop.com

I got a PS3 game that was in horrific condition. Literally, the disc was so scratched, parts of the label were scratched off. My first question is how can you scratch a blu-ray like that? My second question is how did Gamestop let the game get shipped to me in the first place?

Gamestop. As nice as their promo codes can be, they've had the hole RDR debacle during power hour. Their games are a mess, and I've gotten a handful that didn't even work at all.

Gamestop. At first it looked like they were changing things around and actually offering good deals with the $10/$20 credit with game purchase and the coupons they were offering early last year. And then I realized the credit couldn't be combined with any other promos or even some sale games so a lot of the $10 credit codes ended up being useless.

Target.com for the sole reason of being stupid enough to put a PS3 for 40.00 and causing everyone to react crazy.

Gamestop, they took $10 away from me for apparently no reason and only because the Capcom store is not up this year, but next year Capcom store all the way

Gamestop for sure. Removing earned codes for purchasing through them (mine did not expire until 2013 but they do not work) plus no more SAVER for free shipping.

Gamestop, absolutely. I used to shop at least once a month there. I didn't visit one time last year. The main reason being they stopped offering those wonderful coupons, and Gohastings got all my business on B2G1 free sales due to their much lower prices.

The popular choice is GameStop, and for good reason. However, despite the numerous fuckups I've experienced from GameStop.com this year, all have ended in my favor.

I say, "Keep screwing up my orders and giving me free stuff in compensation. THANKS!"

My vote goes to BestBuy.com, simply because they gave me no reason to order from them this year.

I don't trust buy.com after their being involved in that scam a while back where sites were signing people up for coupons they had to pay for without people really knowing what was going on...

Gamestop for this instance because the times that I've ordered pre-owned games I had to return to the B&M stores. The other issue is that only 2 out of the 7 B&M stores know how to return online orders and refused to do that return.

Other one I had issues with is Toys R Us because during their buy 2 get 1 free deals I purchased 6 games but after 4 of the games had been shipped I lost the discount on one of the games. Contacted CS and was told that it's against company policy to stack discounts. Sent back the last game I received because TRU doesn't accept returns on online orders and canceled the rest.

As much as I love Gamestop, when I ordered games on there when they had a Used Game sale, 2 out of the 3 games I ordered just plain didn't work. Pretty disappointing.

bread's done
Back