Worst Online Game Retailer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with Amazon purely because I bought a hard drive for my PS3 from them last month and it just crapped out on me yesterday. Return window had closed on Saturday. $90 wadded up and thrown in the trash.

Digital River
While their e-commerce tools are used by a number of companies, they completely screwed up the pre-orders for the Ni No Kuni special edition.

[quote name='GMneku']There has to be more than three. Well, ToysRus for me then.[/QUOTE]
Those 3 are there because they are the most talked about amongst people.

Toys R Us did not have many deals, so I literally did not go there. Even if they had a deal they had a very limited amount of stock.

Evil Empi... GameStop. :wall: Though I'd say Amazon has fallen the farthest and thus didn't meet the relatively high expectations people had.

But yeah, GameStop. Don't know if they'll ever NOT be a contender for this.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']gamestop

always broken cases, dirty games,

and incomplete, no manual, cover[/QUOTE]

Defiantly gamestop in this I vote! They should warn customers about what they are getting.

Say, the game only version should be few dollars cheaper then the box & no manual version. Have three listings 1. Complete 2. Box & No manual 3. Game only. Simple, people wont get mad.

Though I ordered online a couple months ago, and took advantage of a Wii deal, and got a $20 for $5. Really good steal for an awesome game, but that game not being complet just makes me irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back