WTS PC-Steam Games!

Noticed the list was updated, but didn't contain Europa Universalis as the daily, is that because you can't do anything for it? Wasn't sure, some of the other stuff was blank too.

Thanks in advance.

It doesn't, but it has a Mac equivalent called Zen Pinball 2 which is on the Mac App-Store. Disappointingly Zen said they have no plans to port it over to Steam (or port FX2 to Mac).
They have the same thing on the PS3, or at least they did... Maybe its been fixed but I would really like to see them get all of their tables (at least the ones not console exclusive) on every platform they own. (I still think there is a few holdouts.)

Jake, hey I know you said you couldn't get it before but can you check on the Secret World Massive Edition again? (Its steamdb info is all over the place.)

They have the same thing on the PS3, or at least they did... Maybe its been fixed but I would really like to see them get all of their tables (at least the ones not console exclusive) on every platform they own. (I still think there is a few holdouts.)

Jake, hey I know you said you couldn't get it before but can you check on the Secret World Massive Edition again? (Its steamdb info is all over the place.)
it isnt even sold in the RU region. :(

Also, sorry guys, I've been neglecting my CAG duties.

I've been pretty busy with work lately, and any free time goes to playing Diablo 3.

I will definitely update my list by tonight.

Sorry to everyone who pm'ed me and didnt get a response.

I've been pretty busy with work lately, and any free time goes to playing Diablo 3.

You do us a favor here, no need to apologize, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I'm biased because work has had me busy as well and all my free time goes to playing Diablo 3 as well. :p

Big thanks to you for all you do Jake.

You're doing a wonderful job for all of us, so you have nothing to be sorry for :)

Also, I'm knee-deep into Diablo too, even though on Xbox which will never be graced with the latest expansion... at least, it's a great couch co-op experience! ;)

You're doing a wonderful job for all of us, so you have nothing to be sorry for :)
Also, I'm knee-deep into Diablo too, even though on Xbox which will never be graced with the latest expansion... at least, it's a great couch co-op experience! ;)
Pretty sure the PC version has a free demo but if it doesn't and you want to try it send me a PM... I got a couple of friend codes in the Reaper Expansion.

Diablo 3 ? Totally underestandable ! And you have a life too :)

When you have a chance, could I get a price check on this?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/282470/

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure the PC version has a free demo but if it doesn't and you want to try it send me a PM... I got a couple of friend codes in the Reaper Expansion.
Yeah, I've already tried the PC version at launch (Starter Edition, I think) and was favorably impressed... however, since there's only one gaming notebook in the house, me and my girlfriend needed something else to sink our teeth into (she's a big fan of ARPGs), so the console version is just perfect :)
Your codes deserve to be snagged by someone who's still on the fence, but thank you anyway for the offer ;)

What are the prices for Age of Mythology preorder 1 and 4 pack), and Rise of Triad (1 and 4 pack). Thanks

1 more 

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition

I am really curious about the price of Broforce too!

**I caved and bought it off a CAG in the Steam thread!**

added to the list
there are 4 of us interested in the Divinity Dragon Commander 4 pack, so please let'us know if you can asap. I'm scurred it'll be gone before you come back from real life :X :-({|=

**edit** Dah well, maybe next time.

bread's done
Back