X-Men Destiny $10, Rage (360) $13, Infamous 2 $18 (Used) w/Free Shipping at GameFly

[quote name='JP73']Figures. I buy Deus Ex for 12.99 and 2 weeks later it's 9.99. That's 3 dollars I'll never see again. That's a slice and a pepsi, damn it![/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat, bro. Oh well.

Picked up Warhammer 40k. The guys who play actual 40k at the game store I frequent liked it. for $10 I'll gamble. Already own Deus Ex. An amazing price on that. I paid full price and don't regret it.

Grabbed Deus:Ex PS3 to direct ship to a lucky Goozex member. I've been next in line for Portal 2 (on hold) for a while now, so it's essentially my way of getting Portal 2 for $10.

[quote name='bgame2']C'mon Vita games![/QUOTE]

Too soon. Vita's been out for about 3 weeks now? Geez. Wait til the summer.

Yeah, I've bought maybe over 100 games from Gamefly over the years, only one game has failed to work.

Sent it back to Gamefly for a full refund.
I almost said including the shipping, but then I remembered Gamefly has free shipping.

Gamefly is a used game buyer's godsend, you even get those online codes, even though the games are technically used, since they send you every thing that's in the cases originally.

[quote name='letskissthesky']I couldn't play deus ex past an hour. It was garbage.[/QUOTE]

That's just like your opinion man.

Bit on WH:40K.

What? DEUS EX FOR $10?

Shaq-Fu (The F bomb didn't do the Shaq Fu Logo)

My Gamelog and Wallet didn't ask for this!!!!!

[quote name='Dabears34']In for a PS3 Deus Ex. I'll usually bite at 9.99 if I am 1/2 curious about a game :)[/QUOTE]

It's a great game IMO. Just play it the way it is meant to be played. as a stealth game and not a shooter where you go room to room just shooting everybody.

Last edited:
[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Finished checking out and PS3 Deus Ex is no longer available. Would buy the 360 version but keep hearing about chipping on the disks. :([/QUOTE]

Chipping on the discs happens to both versions. I've got a couple PS3 games with significance chippage. The reason I go PS3 whenever possible with Gamefly is because of the durability of blu-ray discs.

Deus Ex is out for PS3. Left it in my cart and hesitated, and it was gone by the time I went to checkout...d'oh

Thanks, got DXHR.

How did DXHR get so cheap so fast anyways? I thought it did fairly well. Or did a lot of people return it thinking it was another plain shooter.

Purchased Deus Ex: Human Revolution after buying it on release day last year and trading it in one week later. One of the best games of this generation IMO. Perfectly paced, multiple paths to completing tasks, and some great character interaction. I'm buying it again so I can play the DLC that was on sale on XBL not too long ago.

Word of advice, if you're going for the pacifist achievement, DO NOT SHOOT DUDES IN THE HEAD WITH YOUR TRANQUILIZER GUN. I made this mistake and didn't realize till the end that something was amiss, when after beating the final boss, the achievement didn't come up.

Edit: Actually it did sell very well for the first game from a brand new studio. Last I heard Square Enix Japan was so pleased they had Square Enix Montreal start working on another game.

[quote name='TheKbob']This is a great deal! I have DOOSEHCKS and SPEZ MEHRINE on PC, loved both. For $10? EASY mode.[/QUOTE]

Actually many people pronounce Deus Ex kinda like you spelled it "doose ex" which is incorrect. DE US EX.

Last edited:
I'm kind of glad Deus Ex is OoS for PS3. Saves my backlog from growing. If Gamefly keeps these daily deals up, my backlog is going to multiply in a week.

Are the loading times for DX: HR still unbelievably long? I rented the game once but I was turned off by how long the areas took to load.

Walk in from street into apartment lobby...loading...walk from lobby into elevator...loading..walk from elevator to jensens apartment....loading.. Etc.

fuck ! I knew I should have waited a little longer for deus ex. I brought it for 15 back in early febuary and now it has hit the magical 9.99 mark. I hate it when that happens lol

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Deus ex is awesome. Space marine isn't worth $5. Horrible game.[/QUOTE]

To each his own. I played 10 minutes of DE and was turned off...immediately returned it. Ironically, I got Space Marine in the mail today from blockbuster and it is surprisingly good. God of War meets Gears of War. It's a mindless hacknslash shooter if that makes any sense.

[quote name='tmly']To each his own. I played 10 minutes of DE and was turned off...immediately returned it. Ironically, I got Space Marine in the mail today from blockbuster and it is surprisingly good. God of War meets Gears of War. It's a mindless hacknslash shooter if that makes any sense.[/QUOTE]

This is unfortunate, because the first ten minutes of Deus Ex are wholly unlike the rest of the entire game - no freedom, no choice, linear, can't die, must kill, literally a hallway, versus open-world areas, choices galore, paths galore throughout, can ignore or knockout as well as kill, and so on.

Deus Ex was that sleeper game I thankfully bought a while ago because it was one of the best games Ive ever played. Or maybe I should say, one of the most enjoyable. Seriously such a great game, just get past the opening and then you're gold.

[quote name='TooPoor']Come on Catherine....[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, dude. Dare to dream... (no Catherine pun intended).

These prices the past 2 nights have been really good. Perhaps Cathyballs will be like 12 bucks - if it is even part of one of these deals.

[quote name='astr0boy']Are the loading times for DX: HR still unbelievably long? I rented the game once but I was turned off by how long the areas took to load.

Walk in from street into apartment lobby...loading...walk from lobby into elevator...loading..walk from elevator to jensens apartment....loading.. Etc.[/QUOTE]
Not that bad when walking from place to place, but when you die and have to restart and reload ughhhhhh

Also, if you can, you should install it on your hard drive; it cuts the load times a lot.

Fantastic price for a fantastic game. Haven't played Warhammer, so I don't know how good it is.

[quote name='supershammy']This is unfortunate, because the first ten minutes of Deus Ex are wholly unlike the rest of the entire game - no freedom, no choice, linear, can't die, must kill, literally a hallway, versus open-world areas, choices galore, paths galore throughout, can ignore or knockout as well as kill, and so on.[/QUOTE]

I actually like games as you just described the first 10 minutes, and I still didn't like DE. Open world games are not my deal.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']does Anyone play the online on warhammer?
because thats one of the reason i still haven't bought the game[/QUOTE]

I had no problem getting into matches on the 360 a few months ago.

Looks like Deus Ex PS3 used is back in stock.

Just managed to snag one, thankfully. Thought I missed out after it was sold out last night.

I love CAG. In for Deus Ex. I fought off the urge for months, but $10 is low enough that even if I don't enjoy it, I won't feel like I overspent. Since it's Gamefly I am assuming the disc will be chipped and beat to shit, but again, I look at it as a good value. If it shows up in the pristine condition everyone else seems to get, that'll be icing on the cake.

bread's done
Back