XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what in doing with my yearly addiction of CoD with Ghosts. Game that I am buying day 1 anyway for effectively $20 vs maybe best scenario $45 (newegg preorder if they have one) = win to me. Although I do have some GS credit...
oops i was wrong on that 2k release date. d'oh, hope it comes out soon then; i did this, bought a ton of MSP for the last decent year of this system so i can get madden, 2k, south park, gta v, dark souls 2 for $20 each whenev they get released. probably gonna want gta or ds2 on PC eventually but i'll gladly double dip on those games 8 months after release when they cost < $10 on steam if they live up to the hype anyway, $20 for a great game close to release is a no brainer. space isn't really an issue if you just delete some games, can always get them back (not like i can play 250gbs worth of games at a time, anyway).

i'll probably only bother with gold for 1 more year anyway since i have no need for next gen so might as well milk this one dry. if m$ is smart they'll continue games for gold, and next year i'll maybe consider another year of live if it means getting rid of a bunch of old discs/picking up some random gems i'd never waste shelf space on; i'd never have bought ac2, dr2, or crackdown, but i'll gladly give them a shot if i literally just have to press a button to obtain them. regardless of crackdown being only $3 at gamestop, i never would have gone there and gotten it, but since it just showed up on my xbox i gladly dumped some hours into it.

personally i think they're going to have to get closer to day 1 releases the closer it gets to the xb1 release if they want people to take them seriously, but we'll see. they lost me as a customer at no BC honestly, in a digital era where those games have no resale value, i'd rather just have everything on my PC where i don't have to make judgement calls of 'sell system for hardly any of the value you put into it' vs 'hey your controllers no longer work even though we use the same buttons lol better buy 4 more and another arcade stick', i have enough electronic clutter as it is.

This article seems to indicate that NBA 2K13 GoD came out a few months after the retail title did.
That's right, on Xbox. But NBA 2K13 was one of Sony's first Day 1 Digital releases last year; that's probably what he's thinking of.

As someone who edits Wikipedia's List of Xbox 360 Games on Demand, I pay a lot of attention to Games on Demand. Way more than I should, actually. The windows between retail and digital releases are definitely shortening. Just this week, in addition to Smurfs, Deadpool and NCAA 14 came out for GoD, and they've only been out at retail for about a month. But Smurfs 2 has been the quickest to go digital in the history of GoD. I think we'll see a same day release in the not-too-distant future, maybe even the next couple of months. GTAV would be a good one to start with.

...What's the appeal of Day 1 Games on Demand anyway? I just don't see it. I have a hard enough time buying retail games at $60, and that's knowing that if I play through it quickly I can resell it and get a good portion of my money back. I can't even imagine paying $60 for a digital file that I can't resell or lend out to friends...
Im with you on that. I guess its from being used to always having something physical when you buy a game. Im from the really old school (NES era) and I need to have something I can hold to justify the $60 pricetag. The most expensive game I ever bought was FF6 for $74 back in the day and I still have the box and everything that came with it. If that was a digital purchase It wouldn't be as satisfying to have it in my collection today and I couldn't justify paying $74 for it, even though it is one of the greatest games I have ever played and I wish they remade it like the other games.

Now don't get me wrong, digital is awesome,when the price is right. Case in point that game sale we had a few weeks back where I bought a bunch of games for like $6 each, but I don't see myself ever paying full retail game price for a digital game.

Not putting down anybody, just saying I understand both sides and the best option is that we have the option to choose an option.

And Matty B, thank you for maintaining that Wiki, very helpful.

Im with you on that. I guess its from being used to always having something physical when you buy a game. Im from the really old school and I need to have something I can hold to justify the $60 pricetag. The most expensive game I ever bought was FF6 for $74 back in the day and I still have the box and everything that came with it. If that was a digital purchase It wouldn't be as satisfying to have it in my collection today and I couldn't justify paying $74 for it, even though it is one of the greatest games I have ever played and I wish they remade it like the other games.

Now don't get me wrong, digital is awesome,when the price is right. Case in point that game sale we had a few weeks back where I bought a bunch of games for like $6 each, but I don't see myself ever paying full retail game price for a digital game.

Not putting down anybody, just saying I understand both sides and the best option is that we have the option to choose an option.

And Matty B, thank you for maintaining that Wiki, very helpful.
Games SHOULD be cheaper when digital, if only by $10 or so. They make so much more profit with these sales there's no reason not to. MS doesn't want to play ball like Steam and the like do. If they had actually been doing GoD well they might have not gotten as huge of a backlash on Xbone.

Games SHOULD be cheaper when digital, if only by $10 or so. They make so much more profit with these sales there's no reason not to. MS doesn't want to play ball like Steam and the like do. If they had actually been doing GoD well they might have not gotten as huge of a backlash on Xbone.
Steam doesn't have physical copies, so they have to lower prices or PC gamers won't be able to play as many games. Console gamers can go out and play games on release day for $5 or cheaper. With PC games, their only choice is to buy digital. They can't borrow, trade, or rent.

That IS good news.

Is there any word on whether GTA V will be day one GoD? I feel like i read that somewhere but it may have just been wishful thinking.
You do realize the game is shipping on 2 discs and even the retail copy requires a mandatory 8gb install on the 360. If that's the case I'm assuming a GoD version would be something like 12-14gb. Hell it could even be more. So even if you did by it day one digitally I'm assuming that you won't be play it til maybe day 2 or day 3 and that's if you have the HD space. As much as GoD is great I don't think I want to own digital copies of games like LA Noire or Mass Effect 3. It's nice to have smaller games digitally and larger games on disc IMHO. And considering that it'd be a bit of a timesink for them to figure out how to arrange the game onto one file for the 360 on launch day I can assure you that this will not be available digitally day one launch. In fact it might never be available digitally as multiple disc games rarely are (Max Payne being an exception).

EDIT: I read up on this and it seems like GTA V will ship on two discs for the 360. One disc is the install disc and will put 8gb on your harddrive and the installation is mandatory. After that you will never need to use it again (save re-installing) and you would just play off the other disc. I'm assuming that both discs have been packed to the limit with data. So a full digital GoD copy would be likely be around 14-16gb. I don't think there's been any GoD that big as of yet (someone feel free to correct me). I know with my internet that would take me like 2-3 days to download too. Crazy. We need better internet before things go digital. Though yes, I know, some PC downloads are like 25gbs for a game.

Steam doesn't have physical copies, so they have to lower prices or PC gamers won't be able to play as many games. Console gamers can go out and play games on release day for $5 or cheaper. With PC games, their only choice is to buy digital. They can't borrow, trade, or rent.
Those rental copies are still purchased by the rental companies. PC players that don't want to pay full price for a game can very easily pirate almost any game within a week of launch, if not before the game is even released. Steam, GoG, and Origin (lol) might not always have physical copies, but a lot of PC games still have that option, some of which do have redemption keys for one of the digital platforms too.

Everyone has different needs and preferences. That's the basic answer.

Basically, I can't wait to go all-digital. It just works for my situation. It's already great on my Vita and I'm really looking forward to not adding more to storage.

I completely understand if people prefer physical media. I used to be very much in that camp and I still ideologically believe in the right of first sale, which is the legal right that allows for the sale of physical media. I think without that and with DRM on top of that, things skew too much away from consumers and in favor of publishers. However, on balance digital is better for me right now, and saving space is actually worth money to me. I think it's kind of strange that people (this is not at all directed at you, tylerh1701, but others that I've seen be so dismissive about this here) have such a hard time understanding that others' preferences and needs can be wildly different from their own.
The problem I've discovered with digital media of this generation in terms of the 360 is that it's not clear what you own and how you own it. I migrated accounts recently and lost maybe 6 or 7 games that are now completely undownloadable (XBLA and GoD - strangely my issue is more with XBLA games) - and in one case with RE4 it's on my harddrive but is unplayable - and there's nothing I can do about this. On top of this I've lost about 15-20 DLC packs that I purchased that I can no longer download. I might be able to get some or perhaps all of this content back when I remigrate. The problem is that due to the Games for Gold promotion I need to keep my account in this region so that I can download IP blocked games. So I probably won't remigrate til the end of the year (and that's only if the promo ends). Hence there is a lot of content I can't even access until that time (I can't for instance access The Walking Dead game to play the new 400 Days DLC which I bought and was dying to play).

I wish that when I bought something it would clearly say what I am purchasing. Some software I've bought clearly gives me universal access whereas other only gives me certain access in certain regions. I wish it was spelled out with each purchase so I actually knew what I owned. The thing with owning a physical game is that you actually know what you own. And you can do with it what you want. What happens in 10 years when your HD crashes (which it likely will) and you lose all your content and MS has already closed down the Xbox 360 marketplace so you can't redownload it? I'm not saying that this will happen, but it likely will. And if you ever plan on moving countries I would highly recommend staying with physical copies. I guess for me, after going through this ordeal all I want in the future is to know what I am purchasing. The lack of clarity annoys me.

If I was paying full price for a digital game I'd much rather do it on the PC. Even though I don't have a good enough machine to run most modern AAA games my feeling is that there will never be an issue with backwards compatability these days and I've been slowly building up a library of games (humble bundles and amazing steam sales) thinking that perhaps I'll forgo a console next generation and just get a gaming PC to hook up to my TV. But at least with PC games I don't forsee any marketplace being shutdown or any issues with being locked out of my games (I highly doubt Steam/Valve will go away anytime soon). And the one positive thing is that if they do there are enough pirates out there who will crack DRM and post games I've bought on torrent sites (I have no ethical issue pirating a game I already own).

If I was paying full price for a digital game I'd much rather do it on the PC. Even though I don't have a good enough machine to run most modern AAA games my feeling is that there will never be an issue with backwards compatability these days and I've been slowly building up a library of games (humble bundles and amazing steam sales) thinking that perhaps I'll forgo a console next generation and just get a gaming PC to hook up to my TV. But at least with PC games I don't forsee any marketplace being shutdown or any issues with being locked out of my games (I highly doubt Steam/Valve will go away anytime soon). And the one positive thing is that if they do there are enough pirates out there who will crack DRM and post games I've bought on torrent sites (I have no ethical issue pirating a game I already own).
This is the point I've reached. I completely understand that the next gen systems are different hardware, and it makes backward compatibility difficult. But when you're pushing to go all digital, I feel like you can't have it both ways. The only way I could accept it is if we never saw all those XBLA games show up on the XBOne...but you know we will. Hell, they already have a Minecraft XBOne Edition lined up. And does anyone believe we won't see Pac-Man DX or Trials or something on the XBOne Arcade? Yeah right. And when those games do show up, are they going to let people who owned them on the 360 download them for free? I doubt it.

Conversely, I bought the Thief bundle (Steam keys) on GreenManGaming last week for under $5, and have enjoyed revisiting the original Thief from 1998...15 years and 3 console generations ago...without a hitch. If you want to sell me on this "ease of access, at your fingertips, digital library" crap...it needs to not be restricted to one system that is only around 5-7 years. I've been a console gamer for over 20 years...but if they're in such a hurry to push my physical media out the door, without bringing down prices or giving me a catalog of games that I can take with me for the next 15 years, then don't be shocked when I take my business to someone who can offer those things.

MS has stated XB1 games will be day one digital, at least that was before they did their 180 on policy returns.

Personally if I am going to keep a game and consider it a must have I wouldn't mind day one digital if the item is OOS everywhere or I get some sort of deal, otherwise it seems pointless with boxed copies still on the market.

The reason I go full steam ahead on the PC is because of sales and the inability to re-sell my boxed copies.

This is the point I've reached. I completely understand that the next gen systems are different hardware, and it makes backward compatibility difficult. But when you're pushing to go all digital, I feel like you can't have it both ways. The only way I could accept it is if we never saw all those XBLA games show up on the XBOne...but you know we will. Hell, they already have a Minecraft XBOne Edition lined up. And does anyone believe we won't see Pac-Man DX or Trials or something on the XBOne Arcade? Yeah right. And when those games do show up, are they going to let people who owned them on the 360 download them for free? I doubt it.

Conversely, I bought the Thief bundle (Steam keys) on GreenManGaming last week for under $5, and have enjoyed revisiting the original Thief from 1998...15 years and 3 console generations ago...without a hitch. If you want to sell me on this "ease of access, at your fingertips, digital library" crap...it needs to not be restricted to one system that is only around 5-7 years. I've been a console gamer for over 20 years...but if they're in such a hurry to push my physical media out the door, without bringing down prices or giving me a catalog of games that I can take with me for the next 15 years, then don't be shocked when I take my business to someone who can offer those things.
This exactly. I've got over 100 XBLA/GOD games and a huge backlog because of it. Very little incentive to buy the new gen system.

I was thinking about this the other day but games have become so long that I finished the main story of Asura's Wrath and it seemed short but in reality I put in a lot of hours to get there. Back when I had my nintendo, I could burn through games in usually less than an hour when you went to replay them. So when the SNES came along I was ready to buy it because my NES games had been played to death.

With the creation of the achievement system, it's now further extended the life of these games. I've got over a hundred games and I'm at the point where I only buy games that are dirt cheap that I know I'll play some day or games that I'm sure will be bumped to the front of my backlog (which are few). Hell I even deleted a game the other day just because the level I was trying to finish was too frustrating. Why stress over that game when I've got more? For me it's the perfect storm for gaming. I don't need to move to next gen until the system is much more affordable (and the bugs worked out) just like when I bought the 360.

How many of you bought Cloudberry Kingdom? I'm having issues with the game never saving my progress or uploading my scores to the leaderboards. If this is happening to others, and not just me, then the rest of you might want to wait to buy it (or buy it somewhere else).

On the other hand, salaries here are much higher than elsewhere that I've seen. So $60/game isn't really an issue for me anymore. I don't recall trading in a game in almost a decade. Sometimes if I don't like a game I'll sell it on Half, but that's almost more to clear up space than recoup costs.

Basically, I can't wait to go all-digital. It just works for my situation. It's already great on my Vita and I'm really looking forward to not adding more to storage.

I'm in a similar boat. I love my collection and I don't have the acute space limitations you do but I don't have unlimited space to store all this stuff. I'm ok with an all-digital future. I'm really pleased with how it's been for music and I hope its moves that way for games. I do worry about MS's insistence that everything be on the cloud. I want to be able keep everything natively on my devices and back them up in as many different ways as possible.

I do agree with some of the posters here in terms of the pricing of digital games. I don't think they should be $60 day 1. That issue doesn't affect me too much though because I don't buy games day 2-400 most of the time let alone day 1. I have still have a backlog.

So at the moment I'm effectively living in a hotel room (extended stay facility) and have been since June 10th.  I moved here for a job and plan to look for a more permanent housing arrangement come the fall as I hope my job function will be changing slightly and thus more money.  Also, I'm in a beach/tourist area so prices are better 'out of season' as it were.

I say all that to say this:

After having to manually setup XBL using a wired MAC address so that I can still use Wi-Fi on the laptop in my room I've got Crackdown (plus it's DLC) in process of downloading.

We are at around 6 hours of download time and it's still not complete.  At my house this would've taken maybe an hour tops?

Kinda funny.  I'm thankful I can at least get the XBL to work and that MS is giving us the titles but man is it annoying have to wait so long for a download to complete.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, I suspect the sales will be garbage until summer of arcade ends.
This is good advice. I expect lots and lots of DLC coming up the next 4 weeks. Like someone said, maybe the Mass Effect series will get a DLC sale which I know a lot of people are waiting for. But don't get your hopes up. SoA DotWs are usually BAD.

Slow week...So for all you Mega Man fans out there, if you missed out on the discounts for 9 and 10 the other week, I stumbled upon this homage to the franchise on the Indie game marketplace: Vintage Hero

I only played a bit of the demo, but it seems like a competent tribute to the era. Maybe others here have tried it and can chime in.

Slow week...So for all you Mega Man fans out there, if you missed out on the discounts for 9 and 10 the other week, I stumbled upon this homage to the franchise on the Indie game marketplace: Vintage Hero

I only played a bit of the demo, but it seems like a competent tribute to the era. Maybe others here have tried it and can chime in.
you might also want to check out Megaman Unlimited. It's a fan made tribute that is currently FREE in The Free Bundle 8, so if you are a fan of the franchise it is probably worth a look ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eI6RcuG6HJo

Thanks for the Vintage Hero mention seppuku, never heard of it but I love Mega Man and it looks awesome. Reminds me a bit of Castlevania and other old-shool NES games as well. Definitely going to try it out.

Also, Mega Man Unlimited is sweet and very well done. Love the game! Those who try it out might also want to give Mega Man Revolution a check. Another free, fan-made Mega Man game that's pretty cool.

you might also want to check out Megaman Unlimited. It's a fan made tribute that is currently FREE in The Free Bundle 8, so if you are a fan of the franchise it is probably worth a look ^_^
Thanks for spreading the word as this is supposed to be one of the best Mega Man games ever (Destructoid gave it a 9.5 out of 10). Just a note that the Free Bundle version is only Windows - there's a Mac version that's been ported and can be downloaded at this address though for those who are Apple users who don't bootcamp (like me)

http://oneweakness.com/mega-man-unlimited-mac.html

Also, supposedly there's an Easy Mode coming for the game for those (who also like me) suck at Mega Man

And now back to your regularly scheduled XBLA deals

My old style 120GB HDD is full thanks to these free games. Is my only option the knock offs from newegg and amazon marketplace? Why doesn't MS have a 250GB or 320GB old style HDD?

Speaking about storage, my nephew is only using a 16gb flash drive with his 4gb Xbox and it says he needs a hard drive to play coop with me. :( Are we doing something wrong? He still have lots of space in that flash drive.

anyone else having trouble connecting to co op games for crackdown? its slow as hell for me, and then I always get the "player has rejected you since they are playing a single player game." ive tried half a dozen different times to connect to games and ive yet to be able to to join any. 

so instead ive begun finally playing through the Alien Breen reboot games. they are pretty fun (obvious heavy influence of Aliens movies of 80s/90s). but VERY repetitive-I swear everytime your character has to turn on a computer or machine, it breaks and you have to flip power breakers to get it to work, the ship has the worst electrical work done in the universe. would be more fun co op thats for sure, anyone else with it sitting in their backlog join up!

so instead ive begun finally playing through the Alien Breen reboot games. they are pretty fun (obvious heavy influence of Aliens movies of 80s/90s). but VERY repetitive-I swear everytime your character has to turn on a computer or machine, it breaks and you have to flip power breakers to get it to work, the ship has the worst electrical work done in the universe. would be more fun co op thats for sure, anyone else with it sitting in their backlog join up!
I'm missing one log collectable from the first game, can you send me a pm with a list of the logs if you collect them all? Thanks

My old style 120GB HDD is full thanks to these free games. Is my only option the knock offs from newegg and amazon marketplace? Why doesn't MS have a 250GB or 320GB old style HDD?
There was a 250 GB old style HDD but its pretty hard to find, at least an official MS one with the full backwards compatibility. Try your luck on Amazon or try GameStop.com.

They are very easy to switch out. Especially on the older models. The newer ones are pretty easy as well.
I have a 120GB Elite. I could just buy something like this and basically just unplug the one and plug in the other and then use them as dual 120GB hard drives, right? Do you need to redownload your Gamertag everytime you switch back and forth between the hard drives?

I have a 120GB Elite. I could just buy something like this and basically just unplug the one and plug in the other and then use them as dual 120GB hard drives, right? Do you need to redownload your Gamertag everytime you switch back and forth between the hard drives?
Im not sure about switching back and forth between separate hard drives. But I know when I used to visit my family I used to just take my harddrive and put it on my brothers box when I wanted to play. Worked like a charm. Of course now I dont do that as I have a slim and he has an elite. The hard drives changed I believe.

yeah I do this with my Elite. I have a 120GB and my older 60GB that I switch back and forth because I have some older games/game saves that I keep on the 60GB. A few years ago, you needed to "recover" your gamertag everytime you were on a new console, but i'm glad they got rid of that. It's really as simple as it sounds now.

Im not sure about switching back and forth between separate hard drives. But I know when I used to visit my family I used to just take my harddrive and put it on my brothers box when I wanted to play. Worked like a charm. Of course now I dont do that as I have a slim and he has an elite. The hard drives changed I believe.

yeah I do this with my Elite. I have a 120GB and my older 60GB that I switch back and forth because I have some older games/game saves that I keep on the 60GB. A few years ago, you needed to "recover" your gamertag everytime you were on a new console, but i'm glad they got rid of that. It's really as simple as it sounds now.
Thanks guys. I'm really tempted to get a second 120GB hard drive, since I basically have to delete a game every time I install a new one nowadays. I'm just kind of hesitant about the off brand ones they sell on Amazon, although the reviews look pretty good.

In these situations the best thing to do is just put your gamertag profile onto a USB stick and that way you can switch the HDs at will. On the Xbox Slims it's best to put the gamertag onto the 4gb internal harddrive for this reason as well. I just bought a 320gb HD off eBay and it's got 3gb of room left after pretty much filling it with all the content I've bought over the years.

I have a gears of war xbox 360, and i sometimes use my old 20gb hard drive and transfer cable to store things on that. Right now i have backups for my gears of war 3 and judgment profile saves incase i get reset. I also put Hearthfire and Dawnguard DLC stored on that so if i play a new character i wont get vampires attacking my villages until i actually want to do that. Ive never tried to play a game from that hard drive though.

After years of forgetting to buy and/or waiting for a price drop and then a sale for $5, I finally bought the Ballad of Gay Tony.  I wanted to play it before GTAV comes out and this seems like the last sale before that happens, although, knowing my luck, it will be cheaper before then.

The one spiderman game that I want (Shattered Dimensions) isn't on sale. Plus every game is 1200 MSP or more, but it's nice to see that Games on Demand are on sale during SOA.

Spiderman and Xmen games are on sale, coming up as Gold Exclusive.
Good lord the price on some of those is absurd. They still have 2006 X-Men game at $39.99 MSRP? :headache:

And I thought Activision was crazy with some of their Call of Duty prices. I really hope nobody pays that for any of these old games, considering some of them are also complete garbage that weren't even worth $20 back when they came out...

It's a fair price on the new Spiderman ($24.99) which seems to be a good game - but not exactly a deal to get giddy about. The prices on those really ancient games are borderline insulting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back