XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
i got banned for the foreign account free shit. no sharing or anything else shady. the struggle is real my friends.

is my hard drive fucked? it's a console ban, nothing else. will my HD work in a different xbox or do i need a completely new one?

From the code of conduct:

• Do not attempt to utilize or share fraudulent methods to obtain content or Microsoft Points.

I'm assuming they consider this fraudulent.
this is an email that someone on reddit posted that details why they banned http://i.imgur.com/33QA1RZ.png

its 'marketplace theft'

Hell... The only thing I would lose that I'd give a shit about is my Rocksmith DLC. I'm glad I didn't try to figure out the free game thing. I figured I had $300 of points that had only cost me $100, so a free game that I didn't really want wasn't that tempting to me. I feel for you guys getting the ban hammer - ESPECIALLY an account ban... Everybody knew they were taking a chance doing it, though. While there is nothing in the ToS that says you can't buy something from another region, it's pretty easy for MS to check what region the console is registered in and say you falsified your info on the console... Or, if you played the games (which it seems like the account bans had), then they can claim you were game sharing, since your "friend" in Oman had given you free access to his games... That's what I figure is the reasoning behind the account bans.

Can we have a "Tried to get free vids and now I'm screwed" thread instead of clogging up this one? :no:  :-({|=  :wall:

On topic. Clash of Heroes is great, be ready for an addicting and legit free Gold game. 

I expect to get banned anytime now, and I don't mind.

I was going to let my LIVE membership expire in a couple of months and buy a Roku instead. I don't play online anymore. I have spent all my M$ credit and downloaded everything I wanted to play. The only thing that kinda sucks is that I won't buy any Arcade games, but at least I won't give more money to them. I'm also ramping up my schoolwork and getting and internship, so my gaming time will be significantly reduced. Plus, I have a PC.

well i just tried to sign on to spend the $100 i had left in my account and im console banned.

i havent gotten an email about my account yet but i played those games so i guess its coming.
Holy crap! Can't you buy some shit online so you have the licenses???? May as well and just see if you can download it somewhere else or move it via USB or something...

has everyone whos been banned had their account and console banned at the same exact time? trying to figure out if my account will still be banned or not.
i want to know too....my account is fine just my console got banned. i will get a new xbox if my account is fine but i don't want to get surprised in a week or two...

i want to know too....my account is fine just my console got banned. i will get a new xbox if my account is fine but i don't want to get surprised in a week or two...
i made other accounts to dl rayman for my kids also and neither of their console or gt has been banned yet so i dont know exactly how theyre working through this,i feel horrible that they probably gonna get banned cause of me and i cant afford to replace 3 consoles at this point.

I predict a whole lot of CAGs shitting their pants and a whole lot of banned consoles coming to GameStop...

SO glad I skipped those free game "deals".
Because one person gets banned? Seriously?

They'd be doing me a favor if they banned me. I can finally stop caring about gamerscore and then go 'eyepatch' in full force.
I would like to recall and confirm my original statement now. I didn't know how prophetic this statement would be 5 days down the road.

has everyone whos been banned had their account and console banned at the same exact time? trying to figure out if my account will still be banned or not.
I started up my console and saw it was banned. Fooled around on the console for a few minutes, then tried logging into Xbox.com and was informed that I was account banned as well. So yeah, mine were very close together.

I started up my console and saw it was banned. Fooled around on the console for a few minutes, then tried logging into Xbox.com and was informed that I was account banned as well. So yeah, mine were very close together.
That sucks...but i wonder if my main account got spared....out of curiosity how much MSP was in your account that got banned? main one? cause my main one has almost $200 in it....i wonder if they took that in consideration in sparing it...or if they will just get around to it in a few days..

That sucks...but i wonder if my main account got spared....out of curiosity how much MSP was in your account that got banned? main one? cause my main one has almost $200 in it....i wonder if they took that in consideration in sparing it...or if they will just get around to it in a few days..
Had maybe $12 or so in there.

I would think hard before giving them more money at this point. If you must, at least buy used, not new.

I'm still safe as of now. Trying to spend down my MS credit. So glad I, like Tyler, never redeemed my last $20 pts card.

Me too, I actually have more from you-know-when. I'm pretty sure a console ban is incoming (already searching for a new console now), but as long as my money is not lost I think I'm good.

one of the other things thats disgusting about this situation is the amount of users in denial who are accusing the people who got banned of doing all kinds of other things smh. its angering reading these posts on the other forums and i just got an infraction on x360a because i was enjoying the fact that one of those doubters who was calling people liars how now had his ass banned.

I would think hard before giving them more money at this point. If you must, at least buy used, not new.

I'm still safe as of now. Trying to spend down my MS credit. So glad I, like Tyler, never redeemed my last $20 pts card.
i hear you, but my list of digital games is worth waaay more than a new xbox is, plus i do have a lot of unspent MSP, so if my account gets spared it'd be silly for me not to buy a new one. xb1 can suck it tho, it's all PC from this gen on for me, games are just so cheap there it's ridiculous.

I was able to download my profile on my wife's console and it worked fine after my console was banned so hopefully It's just console banned .
Your wife has a console? o_O
And here I thought I have a gaming wife that plays Borderlands, RE6, Xillia etc. with me....
She does but I don't really play with her lol .also I want to add that I got an email form MS and said that my Oman and Bosnian accts are banned permanently from live.

we need to make a sig for all the people who are/were banned. it needs to be a pirate crying.

the "banned" of pirates.

or this

achivement unlocked: banned on xbox.

a little info from xbox that can help those console banned:

If I have a banned console, can I still access my achievements and content?

If your account has not been banned, you are still able to recover your account on an unmodified console. This includes accessing your purchased content and your profile, with achievements, as it existed prior to the console ban.

Hmmm....seems like I was one of the few who also caught the account ban.  Lame.  Maybe cuz I actually started up one of those games on my main account?

So I created a Moroccan account and downloaded some free arcade games. No ban yet by signing into Xbox.com.....however, internet is down till mid October, so can't fire up the 360 to see what going on that front. I'd be PISSED if my account gets banned. I have over 160 arcade games last I checked(all purchased) and over 1,600 Rock Band songs.

At this point though, I'd be glad if I was banned. Kinda feel like a weight off my shoulders since MS has been effing dumb the past few years. fuck em. I still can play Rock Band offline if I get banned. And having fun is all that matters :)

I'll stick to my Wii U now

Wow! I sure hope I don't get banned (I'm totally getting banned).  Honestly, if it's just a console ban , whatever. If it's a Profile though, I'm totally screwed.

Up to you but I'd advise spending it.

Yes and microsoft gave us the death sentence for it
the sad thing is i never wouldve did this if i hadnt seen people making other regional accounts to buy games that were on sale for cheaper and getting the free games on here,i felt like it was safe and now i see why they dont want people posting how to get the games on here. the one time i participate and it may cost me thousands.

Going through my list of digital games and the ones that are installed on my 360.  Already lost 5 games that started with the letter "A". This is gonna be ugly.

I have like $2.02 left now. I almost want to spend it on something small like TWD - 400 Days to use it up, but then I don't want to patronize MS with the additional ~$3.00 from Paypal.

You could spend it on Avatar items or some indie games.
Good idea about the indie games. I might do that actually. There are a ton that I'd never want to buy, but if I'm losing the account anyways, why not? (Other than you need to be connected to XBL in order to play them).

Odd question, is it possible to download game updates onto a flash drive through a website?  Specifically, I still have Minecraft on my harddrive, but I haven't played it in forever and I'm sure it doesn't have the latest updates.  My guess is no, but it seems like it could be possible...

Are all these bans from the recent Oman thingy or are they banning everyone who has done similar stuff in the past like with injustice, AC3, etc.

Odd question, is it possible to download game updates onto a flash drive through a website? Specifically, I still have Minecraft on my harddrive, but I haven't played it in forever and I'm sure it doesn't have the latest updates. My guess is no, but it seems like it could be possible...
I actually have the same question, If I blow through my $300+ credit and can update via flash drive, I could care less if I am banned. I have never played MP on a console in my life.

If anyone cares, games I "stole" from Microsoft:

Assassin's Creed 3

Rayman Legends

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Mars: War Logs

Dragon's Lair

WRC Powerslide

Flashback

Sonic Adventure

Alien Spidy DLC

Saints Row IV Season Pass

Games Microsoft "stole" from me by banning my account:

A Kingdom for Keflings
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare ®
Alien Breed Episode 1
Alien Hominid HD
Aqua
Assault Heroes
Bastion
Bionic Commando: Rearmed 
Blade Kitten
Bloodforge
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Bomberman LIVE
Carcassonne
Chime
Cloning Clyde
Comic Jumper
DAYTONA USA
Deadliest Warrior
Deadlight
DeathSpank: T.O.V.
DeathSpank: The Baconing
Defense Grid
Doritos Crash Course 2
DR2: CASE ZERO
Dungeon Fighter Live
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Eets: Chowdown
El Shaddai
Fable III
Fez
From Dust™
Greed Corp
GUARDIAN HEROES (TM)
HALF-MINUTE HERO -Super Mega Neo Climax-
Halo: Reach
Happy Wars
Harms Way
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Hydrophobia
ilomilo
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Intel Discovered
Iron Brigade
Jet Set Radio HD
Joe Danger Special Edition
Lara Croft: GoL
Lazy Raiders
LIMBO
Madballs Babo:Invasion
Mark of the Ninja
MEGA MAN 10
MEGA MAN 9
Metal Slug XX
MicroBot
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
Ms. Splosion Man™
Nexuiz
NIN2-JUMP
Orcs Must Die!
Outland
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX
Portal: Still Alive
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Renegade Ops
RISK Factions
Shank
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG™ 4 Episode I
Spartacus Legends
Splosion Man
Star Trek: D·A·C
Swarm
The Dishwasher
The Dishwasher: VS
The Maw
The Walking Dead: Episode 1
Torchlight
Voltron
Voodoo Dice
Warp™
Winterbottom
World Gone Sour
Zeit²

Lots of games, but honestly the damage wasn't as bad as I thought.  I did a really good job of keeping games I hadn't beat and deleted games I had beat.  The only games I lost that I haven't beaten are

El Shaddai

Fable 3 (still have on disc)

Halo Reach (still have on disc)

Intel Discovered (NOOOO!)

Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Nexuiz (was unplayable anyway)

Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands

Rayman Raving Rabbids

As you can see, most were Games on Demand.  A few in there that I'll miss (El Shaddai, PoP, and MK vs DC) but nothing drastic.

Assassin's Creed 3

Rayman Legends

Dragon's Lair

WRC Powerslide

Flashback

Sonic Adventure

Alien Spidy DLC

A Kingdom for Keflings
Alan Wake
Alien Breed Episode 1
Alien Hominid HD
Aqua
Assault Heroes
Bastion
Blade Kitten
Bloodforge
Bomberman LIVE
Carcassonne
Chime
Cloning Clyde
Comic Jumper
DAYTONA USA
Deadliest Warrior
Deadlight
Defense Grid
Doritos Crash Course 2
Dungeon Fighter Live
El Shaddai
Fable III
Fez
From Dust™
Greed Corp
GUARDIAN HEROES (TM)
Happy Wars
Harms Way
Hydrophobia
ilomilo
Intel Discovered
Iron Brigade
Jet Set Radio HD
Lazy Raiders
LIMBO
Mark of the Ninja
MEGA MAN 10
MEGA MAN 9
Metal Slug XX
MicroBot
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
Ms. Splosion Man™
Nexuiz
NIN2-JUMP
Orcs Must Die!
Outland
Prince of Persia
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Renegade Ops
RISK Factions
Shank
Spartacus Legends
Splosion Man
Swarm
The Dishwasher
The Maw
Torchlight
Voltron
Voodoo Dice
Warp™
Winterbottom
World Gone Sour
Zeit²
That's awful :(

I have a ton of games as well that aren't on my console atm so i'm frantically dling as much as i can. Thanks to a lackluster connection i'm lucky if 1-2 of my GoD games will be downloaded by tomorrow. Hopefully i'm okay.

Assassin's Creed 3
Rayman Legends
Dragon's Lair
WRC Powerslide
Flashback
Sonic Adventure
Alien Spidy DLC

A Kingdom for Keflings
Alan Wake
Alien Breed Episode 1
Alien Hominid HD
Aqua
Assault Heroes
Bastion
Blade Kitten
Bloodforge
Bomberman LIVE
Carcassonne
Chime
Cloning Clyde
Comic Jumper
DAYTONA USA
Deadliest Warrior
Deadlight
Defense Grid
Doritos Crash Course 2
Dungeon Fighter Live
El Shaddai
Fable III
Fez
From Dust™
Greed Corp
GUARDIAN HEROES (TM)
Happy Wars
Harms Way
Hydrophobia
ilomilo
Intel Discovered
Iron Brigade
Jet Set Radio HD
Lazy Raiders
LIMBO
Mark of the Ninja
MEGA MAN 10
MEGA MAN 9
Metal Slug XX
MicroBot
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
Ms. Splosion Man™
Nexuiz
NIN2-JUMP
Orcs Must Die!
Outland
Prince of Persia
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Renegade Ops
RISK Factions
Shank
Spartacus Legends
Splosion Man
Swarm
The Dishwasher
The Maw
Torchlight
Voltron
Voodoo Dice
Warp™
Winterbottom
World Gone Sour
Zeit²
Damn that sucks man. Glad I'm going PS4 next gen. Permaban with no recourse is crappy and shouldn't be the way you treat your loyal customers. I wonder how much of a shitstorm this is going to cause and how many customers Microsoft will lose over moves like this.

Seriously, MS should pay tyler for all the effort. I spent a lot of money due to tyler's thread, and this is coming from me, who has algorithmic purchasing habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back