XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it safe to assume that Hitman may be 10$ or below and Tomb Raider/Forza/Judgment gonna be around 15$?

Also looking forward to Rising and Bioshock but they will probably be too expensive.

Crysis and WWE 13 are both possibilities for me, although if i do bite on either it'll be later in the week. My problem with WWE 13 is I picked up 12 recently and the changes don't impress me. The AI seems to suffer from the EA sports deal where they're hell set on keeping matches competitive.

Oh and for anyone wondering, Prey is well worth $3 if you're into FPS campaigns and don't feel like trying to find one at a gamestop as it's $2.99 there.I gambled $5 on it used like 4 years ago after I got my 360 and was pleasantly surprised. It reminded me a bit of a more modernized Doom mixed with a bit of the early Halo (well, mainly the flood stuff) with a little Portal like puzzle solving. Never messed with the multiplayer, but I got the impression it was an afterthought.

Man, so many games to choose from. Probably passing on Crysis, but am still debating Bulletstorm (retail has regularly been around the same price though). Now Borderlands 2 since it's the cheapest I've seen it for 360. I didn't particularly enjoy the first as much as I thought I would, but I heard 2 makes a ton of improvements. Can anyone vouch for it being any good single player?
It is really fun in single-player! There are a few missions that would be more fun in co-op, but overall it's still fun solo. Just get a friend to help with the raid bosses.

There is a lot more variety in the weapons you come across, and there is more you can actively do with your skills for each class. Things seem to have a faster pace and there are more enemy types to keep things from getting to stale.

Wow, didn't realize BL2 was region free. Was going to hold out for the GOTY, but I guess now I'll grab the digital version. Won't play it anytime soon, but this way I wont have to hassle with the disc even if I do get the GOTY.
DLC's will be on sale often, so 400 msp for base game and cheap dlc's is the way to go.

Went with Command and Conquer, Divinity 2, and Prey so far, awesome prices for sure. Interested to see what Hitman is going to be priced at...hopefully $10.

Damn this sale is awesome! I should have passed on Bulletstorm, but I figured my bro would get a kick out of it.  But he'll probably be playing Borderlands instead. :)

So far in for Assassin's Creed 3 (which I had got that free from the price mistake, 1200 was still a good deal tho), Borderlands 2, Bulletstorm, and Max Payne.  Will be picking up Bioshock no matter the price drop, as I was ready to get it for 4800 pts (so happy I decided to ride my backlog for a week!).  If Tomb Raider is down to 1200 I'll probably jump, but otherwise just looking at Da Witcha.

To those of you who used to be contributors to this OP, you're not missing out on anything fun.  I just spent a good 5 minutes fighting with the formatting and the font size automatically resizing every time I'd make a small edit.   :roll:

There's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel for Pinball Arcade from their new Kickstarter:

Microsoft is the only platform manufacturer which forces us to go through a separate publisher rather than publishing the game ourselves. We have been unable to release new table packs for the Xbox 360 since the publisher we were using declared bankruptcy last year. We finally have some good news to report- the publisher (Fillpoint/Crave Entertainment) has now filed a reorganization plan with the court and is scheduled to emerge from bankruptcy this summer. When this occurs we will submit all of the unreleased table packs to Microsoft for approval and release. We plan to offer discounted Season Packs on the 360 to make it easy for our 360 customers to get caught up on tables. Thank you for your patience as we’ve worked to get this issue resolved- it’s been as frustrating for us as it’s been for you!

To those of you who used to be contributors to this OP, you're not missing out on anything fun. I just spent a good 5 minutes fighting with the formatting and the font size automatically resizing every time I'd make a small edit. :roll:
I know your pain, broke the steam thread the other day and had to spend a half hour reconstructing it. Huge thanks for all your hard work on the OP, it's really a huge undertaking for one person but you do a remarkable job keeping it all up to date. Big props to you sir, I tip my hypothetical-for-the-moment hat
gentlemen.gif

Divinity 2 for $5 seems pretty good. Never played that one but heard its pretty good. It's not the definitive version though.
It's not the same package as the 2nd disk release? According to the title it should be as Saga is Ego Draconis and Flames of Vengeance. I was going to sell my disk copy on Amazon for $22 and get the $5 download.

It's not the same package as the 2nd disk release? According to the title it should be as Saga is Ego Draconis and Flames of Vengeance. I was going to sell my disk copy on Amazon for $22 and get the $5 download.
Dragon Knight Saga should be the definite version of the game.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered - are store bought MSP region free, like the $20 cards you get at Walmart? I've already bought three games off my Hungarian account and I'm running low on Bing points.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Divinity-II-TDKS/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802415407d8

It's speficially Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, which is sort of the remade version of the original game with extra content that was published by Atlus a few years ago.

Thought somebody might like to know the download sizes of all these games... And their full regular prices, because nobody cares about percentage off. Please credit me if reposting.

Ultimate Game Sale: Persistent Offers July 1-8

• Brothers in Arms: HH  – Download Size: 5.03 GB – Regular price: $30 – Sale Price: $5
  • Bulletstorm  – Download Size: 4.85 GB – Regular price: $20 MSP – Sale Price: $5
  • Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3  – Download Size: 6.06 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $5
  • Crysis  – Download Size: 4.09 GB – Regular price: $20 – Sale Price: $5
  • Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga  – Download Size: 6.47 GB – Regular price: $30 – Sale Price: $5
  • Dragon Age: Origins  – Download Size: 6.44 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $5
  • Far Cry Instincts: Predator – Download Size: 4.51 GB – Regular price: $20 – Sale Price: $5
  • Prey  – Download Size: 4.27 GB – Regular price: $20 – Sale Price: $3
  • Mass Effect  – Download Size: 6.83 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $5
  • Perfect Dark Zero – Download Size: 5.22 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $3
  • WWE ’13 – Download Size: 7.69 GB – Regular price: $60 (!) – Sale Price: $15
Ultimate Game Sale: Daily Offers Tuesday, July 2

• Assassins Creed III – Download Size: 7.63 GB – Regular price: $40 – Sale Price: $15
  • Borderlands 2 – Download Size: 5.54 GB – Regular price: $40 – Sale Price: $10
  • Far Cry 3 – Download Size: 5.71 GB – Regular price: $60 – Sale Price: $20
  • Max Payne 3 – Download Size: 7.76 GB – Regular price: $40 – Sale Price: $10
Future Daily Deals (July 3-5)

• Bioshock Infinite – Download Size: 6.49 GB – Regular price: $60
  • Crysis 3 – Download Size: 4.97 GB – Regular price: $60
  • Forza Horizon – Download Size: 6.76 GB – Regular price: $40
  • Gears of War: Judgment – Download Size: ? GB – Regular price: $40
  • Hasbro Family Game Night 3 – Download Size: 1.36 GB – Regular price: $30 – Note: Contains The Game of Life, Clue, Twister, Mouse Trap, and Yahtzee Hands Down. None are very accurate to the actual board games.
  • Hitman Absolution – Download Size: 7.01 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Kinect Sports Season 2 – Download Size: 5.61 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Left 4 Dead 2 – Download Size: 4.36 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes – Download Size: 4.11 GB – Regular price: $20
  • Lego Lord of the Rings – Download Size: 5.87 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Download Size: 7.34 GB – Regular price: $50
  • Monopoly Streets – Download Size: 1.22 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Rockstar Table Tennis – Download Size: 3.28 GB – Regular price: $15
  • The Orange Box – Download Size: 3.92 GB – Regular price: $20
  • Tomb Raider – Download Size: 6.57 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Witcher 2 – Download Size: 7.04 GB – Regular price: $40
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown – Download Size: 7.08 GB – Regular price: $40

I hope Witcher gets really low. I get the feeling it and the Valve games are on this list because they always have really cheap sales on GOG and Steam respectively, and I can't find a disc version of TW2 for less than $30.

Other than that, I'll jump on Metal Gear, Bioshock, and Gears if any are low enough. Probably Crysis 1 after all the other sales are known, and maybe a few more of the really cheap games. Damn backlog is starting to climb back into existence.

I wonder if any of the games that are normally $20 and up will count toward the Xbox Rewards Punchcard for this month?

I got bored and cooked up potential US prices for the games that will go on sale later this week.

I remembered something about every title being at least 50% off, but I could be completely wrong.

However, that's what I based these prices off of compared to their current Games on Demand prices: A potential high price of 50% off, and a potential low price around 75-80% off. I considered the current discounts, current new and used prices for disc versions, and whether the GoD versions have been on sale before.

I didn't give MS too much credit since it looks like they're getting cheap games out of the way, so many of these could be a few bucks lower/higher than my guesses.

Take these with a grain of salt!

$60 Games: 2400-1200 MSP (as low as 75% off)
BioShock Infinite - $25
Crysis 3 - $20
Far Cry 3 - $20
WWE 13 - $15 (part of the weekly sale, not a daily)

$50 Games: 2000-1000 MSP (as low as 75% off)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence - $20

$40 Games: 1600-800 MSP (as low as 75% off)
Borderlands 2 - $10
Forza Horizon - $15
Gears of War: Judgment - $15
The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings - $10
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $15

$30 Games: 1200-400 MSP (as low as 83% off)
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - $5
Hitman: Absolution - $10
Kinect Sports 2 - $5
Left 4 Dead 2 - $10
Lego Lord of the Rings - $5
Monopoly Streets - $5
Tomb Raider - $15

$20 Games: 800-240 MSP (as low as 85% off)
Far Cry Instincts Predator - $5
Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes - $5
The Orange Box - $10

$15 Games: 600-240 MSP (as low as 80% off)
Rockstar Table Tennis - $3

Edit: Looks like Far Cry 3, WWE '13 and Borderlands 2 were on the mark, this could get fun :)
Good call on the prices so far. Hopefully they stay with that pricing scheme and these are all right. I don't have nearly enough MSP for everything I'd want.

I loved Defense Grid when I bought it years ago, but even though I also already have Halo 3 and AC2 I kind of get why people would have their expectations up and be disappointed that what they got was a tower defense (a bit of a niche genre) arcade game.  

I'm loving this Ultimate Games Sale thing, though.  I've already picked up three games I was interested in for $5 each.  

Mass Effect 3 Omega has just turned up on XBLDB for half off...
Oh please let it be the Mass Effect DLC DOTW sale we have all been waiting for.

If it happens I'm going to be suspicious. Why is Microsoft being so nice all of a sudden? Great Ultimate sales and now the ME DLC sale :?:, followed by "We are shutting down the servers get all your games off before the end of the week"

Thought somebody might like to know the download sizes of all these games... And their full regular prices, because nobody cares about percentage off. Please credit me if reposting.

Ultimate Game Sale: Persistent Offers July 1-8

• Brothers in Arms: HH – Download Size: 5.03 GB – Regular price: $30 – Sale Price: $5
  • Bulletstorm – Download Size: 4.85 GB – Regular price: $20 MSP – Sale Price: $5
  • Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Download Size: 6.06 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $5
  • Crysis – Download Size: 4.09 GB – Regular price: $20 – Sale Price: $5
  • Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga – Download Size: 6.47 GB – Regular price: $30 – Sale Price: $5
  • Dragon Age: Origins – Download Size: 6.44 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $5
  • Far Cry Instincts: Predator – Download Size: 4.51 GB – Regular price: $20 – Sale Price: $5
  • Prey – Download Size: 4.27 GB – Regular price: $20 – Sale Price: $3
  • Mass Effect – Download Size: 6.83 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $5
  • Perfect Dark Zero – Download Size: 5.22 GB – Regular price: $15 – Sale Price: $3
  • WWE ’13 – Download Size: 7.69 GB – Regular price: $60 (!) – Sale Price: $15
Ultimate Game Sale: Daily Offers Tuesday, July 2

• Assassins Creed III – Download Size: 7.63 GB – Regular price: $40 – Sale Price: $15
  • Borderlands 2 – Download Size: 5.54 GB – Regular price: $40 – Sale Price: $10
  • Far Cry 3 – Download Size: 5.71 GB – Regular price: $60 – Sale Price: $20
  • Max Payne 3 – Download Size: 7.76 GB – Regular price: $40 – Sale Price: $10
Future Daily Deals (July 3-5)

• Bioshock Infinite – Download Size: 6.49 GB – Regular price: $60
  • Crysis 3 – Download Size: 4.97 GB – Regular price: $60
  • Forza Horizon – Download Size: 6.76 GB – Regular price: $40
  • Gears of War: Judgment – Download Size: ? GB – Regular price: $40
  • Hasbro Family Game Night 3 – Download Size: 1.36 GB – Regular price: $30 – Note: Contains The Game of Life, Clue, Twister, Mouse Trap, and Yahtzee Hands Down. None are very accurate to the actual board games.
  • Hitman Absolution – Download Size: 7.01 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Kinect Sports Season 2 – Download Size: 5.61 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Left 4 Dead 2 – Download Size: 4.36 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes – Download Size: 4.11 GB – Regular price: $20
  • Lego Lord of the Rings – Download Size: 5.87 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Download Size: 7.34 GB – Regular price: $50
  • Monopoly Streets – Download Size: 1.22 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Rockstar Table Tennis – Download Size: 3.28 GB – Regular price: $15
  • The Orange Box – Download Size: 3.92 GB – Regular price: $20
  • Tomb Raider – Download Size: 6.57 GB – Regular price: $30
  • Witcher 2 – Download Size: 7.04 GB – Regular price: $40
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown – Download Size: 7.08 GB – Regular price: $40
THIS IS A HEROIC POST! Thanks for the info dump!

Only ME3 Omega is discounted, and it's not gold exclusive so MAYBE it's a special sale or a price drop.

Also, come BL2 DLCs are 50% off along with Gatling Gears and some Rocksmith DLCs, but BL2 DLCs are gold-only

If it happens I'm going to be suspicious. Why is Microsoft being so nice all of a sudden? Great Ultimate sales and now the ME DLC sale :?:, followed by "We are shutting down the servers get all your games off before the end of the week"
I don't want to alarm anyone, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, they are starting to figure it the fuck out. More likely then that though, is they are trying to creat as much goodwill with a series of end of generation firesales.

Thanks for posting this! I've been waiting for a sale on the last two ME3 DLCs since December 2012.
I Just need Citadel then I'll finally start my goddamn Mass Effect 3 playthrough though I'll gladly take this for now.

Only one so far, but I hope when I wake up some magical sales pop up.

Also DotW looks like Borderlands 2 DLC.

I loved Defense Grid when I bought it years ago, but even though I also already have Halo 3 and AC2 I kind of get why people would have their expectations up and be disappointed that what they got was a tower defense (a bit of a niche genre) arcade game.

I'm loving this Ultimate Games Sale thing, though. I've already picked up three games I was interested in for $5 each.
I snagged Defense Grid (can't beat free right)... even though already spent endless hours on steam on that game... the best tower defense game I've ever seen... that and the DLC is hilarious (especially since I'm a huge portal fan)

Gatling Gears is 240 MSP.

Borderlands 2 DLC 1/2 off.

Some Rocksmith tracks $1 off.

Definitely getting ME3 Omega at 1/2 off!
In my head with all the deals right now all I can think is "Microsoft wowing gamers with deals. 360 Owners respond with scared confusion."

And I may jump on Gatling Gears depending on what else goes on sale.

If Gears Judgment is `1200 points I'm snagging that and selling my hard copy. This sale is insane, I'm going to have to actually buy Microsoft points to get everything I want.

Well then... with this sale, not even the official first day, I blew through my 1200 for $5 Microsoft point stockpile. I'm still interested in Monopoly, Crysis and some Borderlands 2/Mass Effect DLC. :| Regretting not pulling the trigger on a few more points.

Some really great sales wow. Already picked up Crysis, Omega DLC, Hammerlock, and Vault Hunter. That $5 for 1600 MS points sure came in handy. Gonna have to probably pick up more points from this Best Buy reward zone sale soon I feel like some more really nice deals are coming....

which is better tomb raider or farcry 3 i would get both but im saving the rest of my points for bioshock
I'd get Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3 over Bioshock. If you need Bioshock though I'd say Far Cry 3 will last quite a bit longer and has more replay value than Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider is my second favorite game of the year though so far. Fun gameplay and awesome graphics. It has an ok story but doesn't compare to Bioshock's.

Wow, so I like the prices on some of these games.

But I tried to get Defense Grid for my son (on his gold account) and got this message:

"Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts."

WTF!?  He's 13 now which means he has finally been able to play in EA multiplayer games that he was locked out of before.  But now he still can't download this!?  It's no big deal - I had already bought this game before.  But I thought it would be nice to get it on his purchase history in case he has his own Xbox 360 later.  Just a little bit annoying - hope they won't do this for all the "free" games.

i wish the punchcard  (xbox live rewards) promo was for games that are more than $9.99 instead of the $19.99 they set it at..

if anyone is curious, the punchcard for this month is Buy 5 GoD (that are cost more than $19.99 each) and get 1600 msp free as a reward.

also... i'm glad i just sold my copy of Borderlands 2, and i might pick up the digital version, since i loved the game.

Wow, so I like the prices on some of these games.

But I tried to get Defense Grid for my son (on his gold account) and got this message:

"Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts."
Did you try through the 360 itself? Sometimes items are restricted through Xbox.com but not the console.

FYI, here are the GameStop trade-in values for the Ultimate Sale titles, as reported by CAG's own TIV thread :

• Assassin's Creed III - $10 (6/27/13)
  • BioShock Infinite - $15 (6/27/13)
  • Borderlands 2 - $10 (6/28/13)
  • Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - $0.75 (3/18/13)
  • BulletStorm - $1.50 (6/25/13)
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - $4 (11/3/11)
  • Crysis 3 - $15 (6/21/13)
  • Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga - $5 (6/21/13)
  • Dragon Age: Origins - $1 (3/8/13)
  • Far Cry 3 - $10 (6/24/13)
  • Far Cry Instincts Predator - $1 (11/23/12)
  • Forza Horizon - $15 (6/29/13)
  • Gears of War Judgement - $14 (6/30/13)
  • Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - $10 (5/22/13)
  • Hitman Absolution - $7 (6/28/13)
  • Kinect Sports Season 2 - $12 (6/24/13)
  • Left 4 Dead 2 - $15 (6/30/13)
  • Lego Batman 2 - $5 (6/27/13)
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings - $5 (6/23/13)
  • Mass Effect - $3.50 (6/30/13)
  • Max Payne 3 - $6 (6/23/13)
  • Metal Gear Rising - $13 (5/22/13)
  • Monopoly Streets - $15 (6/1/13)
  • Perfect Dark Zero - $0.25 (12/26/12)
  • Prey - $0.25(1/12/13)
  • Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis - $0.25 (11/5/12)
  • The Orange Box - $12 (6/29/13)
  • Tomb Raider - $12 (6/23/13)
  • Witcher 2 - $10 (6/25/13)
  • WWE 13 - $15 (6/13/13)
  • X-Com: Enemy Unknown - $11 (6/24/13)
I can't speak to the authenticity of values quoted over at SD's own thread about the Ultimate Sale (even though they're very similar), so why not use the info we have here already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back