XBL Deals: Horror'ific Games on Demand (Gold) | SHOCKTOBER Sale (All) | FREE Gold Games: 10/16 Halo 3 | Forza Horizon 50% Off | COMMUNITY EVENT | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/29 - 11/4 ... Horror'ific Games on Demand

[*]Games on Demand - Dead Island - Gold Price: $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb ... this is NOT the GOTY edition.
[*]Games on Demand - Prey - Gold Price: $4.99 - 75% off - xbldb
[*]Games on Demand - The Darkness - Gold Price: $4.99 - 75% off - xbldb
[*]Games on Demand - The Darkness II - Gold Price: $7.49 - 75% off - xbldb

Free Games:

Sales related to the Free Games:

10/22 - 11/4 ... Spooky XBLA & Games on Demand:

Extended Sales:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:
Week of 10/15 - 10/21 ...

Week of 10/22 - 11/4 ...

• ???

Announced Price Drops for October:

• ???
Unannounced Price Drops for October:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody have any experience with the SanDisk Cruzer USB drives? The 32gb ones are on sale at best buy for $15 this week and I'm thinking about getting one to install the GTA5 play disk to, but I want to be sure the game plays ok from it. If so, I'll be using it for downloading additional games that may go on sale, as my 250gb drive on my slim is full.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-cruzer-32gb-usb-2-0-flash-drive-black/9288807.p?id=1218075402509&skuId=9288807&st=Sandisk_Memory_For_PC_Laptops_109559&cp=1&lp=1
I bought that exact one and received it today. I get this message when setting it up with 360

If your USB flash drive doesn't meet the USB minimum requirements, you may experience significant performance problems while playing games on the flash drive or saving content to the flash drive.

Anyone used this one with no issues? I transferred my rockband songs over to it since i barely play it anymore.

I bought that exact one and received it today. I get this message when setting it up with 360

If your USB flash drive doesn't meet the USB minimum requirements, you may experience significant performance problems while playing games on the flash drive or saving content to the flash drive.

Anyone used this one with no issues? I transferred my rockband songs over to it since i barely play it anymore.
I got that message and went on to put most of the free with gold games, I've experienced no problems with play, saving, and online play with this usb.

I just got my printable cake from xbox, I guess I prefer those 20MSP from back then, or even an avatar cake  :whee:

You would think they would do a sale on horror games, i mean it is October! I really want to play a horror game, but my main target (Silent Hill Downpour) is too much money.

You would think they would do a sale on horror games, i mean it is October! I really want to play a horror game, but my main target (Silent Hill Downpour) is too much money.
The printable birthday cakes are pretty horrifying. Seriously, they can't even throw some piece of avatar crap at me?!

That printable cake thing sounds really stupid, especially because it make it look like $0.25 was just too much for them to afford.  I mean, they'd get better PR by just sending nothing than sending something so stupid and worthless.  I've seen a few posts here and other sites making fun of it.  

I got that message and went on to put most of the free with gold games, I've experienced no problems with play, saving, and online play with this usb.
I would imagine that the min. specs required for no lag would be that the stick is USB 2.0. If it were 1.1 or less you'd have problems I guess. They probably have that warning there in case someone tries to use a 1.1 stick.

My old desktop and my old laptop both only support USB 1.1 and when I go to transfer things to them from my USB hard drive it's sooooooooo slow. When I transfer to the newer laptop or the two other desktops, at 2.0, it goes much faster because the drive itself supports 2.0..

I've been using a 16GB Sandisk Cruzer for years. Sometimes when I format it on the 360 it gives me the good message, and sometimes it gives me the slow message. If it gives me the slow message I just reformat it again.

I think the performance message doesn't really mean much. I have a 16GB that passes as "OK" but the write speed is terrible. When I copy about 14 gigs of stuff to it at a time I don't bother checking for around an hour. I have an ancient 2GB drive I use for save back ups that gets the warning and writes faster than it.

As long as your drive is something at least somewhat modern and not the cheapest of cheap knock off flash drives you should be fine.

That printable cake thing sounds really stupid, especially because it make it look like $0.25 was just too much for them to afford. I mean, they'd get better PR by just sending nothing than sending something so stupid and worthless. I've seen a few posts here and other sites making fun of it.
Yeah, it actually makes it worse that they used to be sending 20 points, and stopped. Because 25 cents per year is just too much to spend on your loyal customers, gotta put a stop to that! :lol:

Probably someone at MS finally said "why the hell are we spending $20 million a year sending out gifts that no one appreciates and that don't lead to more sales?"

Anybody recommend aliens vs predator? Seems like a decent price.
I just bought it and started with the Alien campaign, which is supposed to be the worst one. It's not great and not terrible. I have a fondness for linear, straightforward first-person shooters, so I think I'll probably stick with it. The Marine campaign is supposedly pretty good so I am saving that one for later.

Anybody recommend aliens vs predator? Seems like a decent price.
It's a must play if you're a fan of either Alien or Predator. I'm a huge Predator fan and loved being able to use all the weapons and gadgets from the movies. I'm sure Aliens fans get that feeling when they play too. If you're just a casual fan of both of those series, it's still an enjoyable game. I remember the marine campaign giving me the creeps at some points.

If you're considering it for multiplayer, then MAYBE this will give the online community a small boost but as an longtime owner of the game (bought Hunter edition couple years ago) I can tell you it's been dead for quite some time now.

Anyone want to sell me on DMMM: Elements?

No. Don't buy it. I got it for the $3 sale and I regretted spending that much on it.
I'm basically in the same boat...I keep telling myself that if I stay away from RPGs, that it'll help me finally play and accept this game but it was pretty bad when I first played it. Got it during the same $3 sale and could only put up with it for about 15 minutes. I had to force myself to play the last 5 of those...Maybe I'm just half a decade too late to enjoy it?

I just bought it and started with the Alien campaign, which is supposed to be the worst one. It's not great and not terrible. I have a fondness for linear, straightforward first-person shooters, so I think I'll probably stick with it. The Marine campaign is supposedly pretty good so I am saving that one for later.
Warning: The Marine campaign may make you poop yourself. Much scarier than CM.

I'm going to demo Real Steel and Pacific Rim, see if I like either. X-men is a nice piece of nostalgia. Already owned that from a previous sale.

Storm sure looks interesting.  I'll check that out next week.

You guys convinced me. I finally bought Aliens vs. Predator. I only wish my 32 GB hard drive wasn't so close to full...

I finally deleted every disc install I had. I nearly have 30 GoD games, and another 100+ XBLA games and countless DLC. My 320GB drive is crying. I have about 20GB left, which was basically from my last 3 disc installs like Black Ops II.

I finally deleted every disc install I had. I nearly have 30 GoD games, and another 100+ XBLA games and countless DLC. My 320GB drive is crying. I have about 20GB left, which was basically from my last 3 disc installs like Black Ops II.
I did this too, I even bought a second 32gb stick and now I only have 11gb left on my 250gb hard drive. Been busting it to 100% games and delete them, but some of the arcade games are a grind and the file size isn't very large. Magic the gathering: duel of the planes walkers is the one I'm currently grinding to get the 100% unlock achievement. It's only a few hundred megabytes. I'll probably get a lot of DLC done for other games. Those are usually short and ~1gb each.

I just got my printable cake from xbox, I guess I prefer those 20MSP from back then, or even an avatar cake :whee:
Well, at least you got something. They started the 20MSP in Sept and continued it through the next July. Us calendar reading people realize that's 11 months. I guess MS doesn't like August birthdays, lol.

I just got my printable cake from xbox, I guess I prefer those 20MSP from back then, or even an avatar cake :whee:

The printable birthday cakes are pretty horrifying. Seriously, they can't even throw some piece of avatar crap at me?!

That printable cake thing sounds really stupid, especially because it make it look like $0.25 was just too much for them to afford. I mean, they'd get better PR by just sending nothing than sending something so stupid and worthless. I've seen a few posts here and other sites making fun of it.
Guys I spent 15 minutes making my printable cake and then I lit the candles and it all burned down before I could make a wish. :cry:

I want my ink back. Its a scam to get you to waste ink on something stupid. :bomb:

Welcome to the last 2 years of gaming on my XBox 360. Basically a constant struggle to find adequate storage space. Have already filled like 15 flash sticks and am only 1.5 gigs away from filling the last flash stick I purchased. Seems like every time I buy a new flash stick, its already full a few weeks later. At least you have GoD games you can delete. Those free up a lot of space fast! I don't have any GoD games on my drive as I have never had enough room to buy any of them. I filled my drive with just Arcade games and DLC. Ironically, MS only hurt themselves by limited the storage drives on the 360. Had they released a 1 TB drive, I would have purchased a LOT more content, including TV shows, Movies, GoD games. etc..

Just to add to this, I believe that if you tweet a picture of the finished cake to the @XboxLiveRewards account, they'll give you a birthday shoutout. For proof:

https://twitter.com/XboxLiveRewards

Guys I spent 15 minutes making my printable cake and then I lit the candles and it all burned down before I could make a wish. :cry:

I want my ink back. Its a scam to get you to waste ink on something stupid. :bomb:
Well, at least you tried. I supose that it was kind of a let down to see it burned down if you spent 15 minutes in it. :roll:

Just to add to this, I believe that if you tweet a picture of the finished cake to the @XboxLiveRewards account, they'll give you a birthday shoutout. For proof:

https://twitter.com/XboxLiveRewards
Well, I've to say that if you search a picture of "xbox birthday cake" on google, the results are awesome!!

Btw, where do you have to go to see one of those printable cakes finished? I didn't see it in that twitter link.

Well, at least you got something. They started the 20MSP in Sept and continued it through the next July. Us calendar reading people realize that's 11 months. I guess MS doesn't like August birthdays, lol.
This is incorrect, my birthday is in August and I received my 20msp.

Hey all ... first, I want to thank Tyler for keeping up with the XBLA updates like a champ, and keeping this group professional & honest. Big thanks as well to BobbyTastic for taking up the reins ... and I'll add that I've got your back, in case I'm up late on Monday nights, catching the always useful Spylon updates, and I'll even clean up your BBcode if necessary. :lol:

Now, onto the DRM questions. The only caveat I'll include is that I don't exactly know what gets written to the console with a "device ban", but I'm guessing nothing necessarily, since from a legal perspective, what you did before the ban was still allowable. Plus, that's just extraneous work for XBL to perform, since they already know your console's fate (and their own data is going to be more reputable than what your 360 reports back anyways).

Here goes nothing ...

btw, i will be doing an experiment in the next few days, i will post the result if anybody is interested, since i cannot find a conclusive answer online

when my console got banned, there were many games i once had on it but had deleted to make space. now that it is banned, there is no reason to have online games like happy wars on it, so there is more free space. so i am wondering if i redownload a game i owned prior to being banned and move it to the banned console, if the license will still be on that console/hd. i can find guesses online but no one who has actually tried. so i will download an xbla game and a GOD game i had previously deleted, put it on USB, and see if the license still exists on banned console even though the game is deleted. this way i could reclaim a few games i deleted before onto the old console before i give it to a friend. i have no idea if it will work but it is worth trying.
Yes, the banned console maintains a DRM cache in the System Files area of all games that were -> FIRST <- downloaded to that console. The game's own binary is not modified in any way, so if you copy it to a USB stick, and then back to the HDD, the license still remains, because the license is maintained separately from the game.

The only time when a game itself maintains a license is when the publisher pre-licenses it for certain scenarios. For example, games stored on discs (such as XBLA compilations) have a "disc-only" license embedded. If you bought a memory unit with "Worms" installed, then that game can only be run from an MU. Some games/apps are also pre-unlocked (such as GoD demos or F2P arcade titles like that Intel/Kinect abomination), and they don't require a license to be maintained by the console.

I thought I could give you a specific answer immediately, but yeah you might be right about this. Your download history has your items licensed to your banned console. If you find out, let me know. As someone who has hopped console to console, and redownloaded stuff that wasn't tied to that specific console, I'd like to know how this goes.
The download history that YOU see won't show the original console, but yes, it's maintained on the backend. This allows you to re-download the game to the original console & have the license re-written, but on a guest 360, the license is not written, and the game remains in trial-mode when your account is offline on that 360.

Another person here interested to see the results. I always thought the console license stayed in the 360's internal flash if it was the first time you downloaded the game. So in the end you could at least copy back arcade games and play them again later on. Having a concrete answer on this will be good though, and thanks for taking the time to try.
Yes, it can be the flash, but more typically it's on the HDD. The priority is probably HDD -> internal MU -> external MU/USB, since it's better to be constantly writing/rewriting to a magnetic drive rather than limited-use SRAM that can degrade with each write-action.

well my friends i tried both arcade games and GOD games redownloaded to my profile to copy to my banned system, games i used to have on the banned system but deleted them, and none of them worked :(. so when your console is banned you get to keep all the digital content still on the HD, but there is no way to recover other games that you had on there but deleted before it got banned, it does not work
I'm unsure if this test was 100% clean, since if you bought the older games on another 360, then you may not have performed the DRM transfer that you're allowed 1x per 4 months. If you did, then that banned 360 would've become the originally-purchasing 360 for all your content, and anything you then re-downloaded to it (prior to the ban) would've had its license stored.

After I saw this post I put my old 120 back in to see if I had anything on it that I purchased after and noticed Hard Corps Uprising was still listed as a trial even though I bought it a couple weeks ago on sale. I copied it to a USB stick and got the same result with no drive in. After that I copied the one from my 320 to the same stick and it did show as the full game.

So it seems each download is signed for your console when you buy it and as long as you have a back up of that specific version, you can restore it later on. Otherwise it shows as a trial or won't let you play it at all. Granted its a little late for people that got bans without having all their stuff downloaded, but it might help plan some for the future.
For the 1st paragraph, was your 120 HDD paired with the 360 that got banned? If so, then it'll work as long as it's attached to the old 360, since that 120 is where license cache is probably located. However, when you removed the 120 from that system and attempted to run from the USB stick, then you also removed the license cache that was on the HDD. Your 2nd paragraph does have it correct ... the game is good for the original 360 from which it was FIRST downloaded, as well as to your online presence.

So ... for everyone with banned 360's ... then it's possible to move content back to that 360, provided you (nor XBL when you tried to go online) haven't modified the license cache in any way. Otherwise if you have a good account, but somehow the originally-purchasing 360 is no longer available or working, then you should head to http://www.xbox.com/drm, or use the new'ish "license transfer" option available from the Dashboard, to transfer all licenses over to the 360 you're now using.

Hope this helps!

thats what i did, mine came in like 3 days or so shipped from the US, its definitely the way to go i think. just put your saves on the cloud or internal storage or a usb just to be extra safe, even then that's just being careful

this is the one i bought hes sold like a thousand of them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111140825717?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
I'm frankly shocked ... SHOCKED ... that XBL hasn't banned consoles for these, since it's not like they don't have a DB of HDD serial #'s, or can detect an improperly-partitioned drive, or one that's missing the HDD's own license keyed to the physical drive. Given the size & extent of recent events, it's not beyond MS to continue to take Draconian steps to perma-ban more behavior. Therefore, if you have the choice of either buying a knockoff HDD off eBay, or an official 250/320 drive gutted from an old shell & slotted into a new $5 slim-compatible shell off eBay, I'd definitely choose the latter of those 2 options. You'll also have a guaranteed HDD from which to play old back-compat Xbox v1 games as well, rather than take your chances if the seller setup the drive correctly.

Hey all ... first, I want to thank Tyler for keeping up with the XBLA updates like a champ, and keeping this group professional & honest. Big thanks as well to BobbyTastic for taking up the reins ... and I'll add that I've got your back, in case I'm up late on Monday nights, catching the always useful Spylon updates, and I'll even clean up your BBcode if necessary. :lol:

Now, onto the DRM questions. The only caveat I'll include is that I don't exactly know what gets written to the console with a "device ban", but I'm guessing nothing necessarily, since from a legal perspective, what you did before the ban was still allowable. Plus, that's just extraneous work for XBL to perform, since they already know your console's fate (and their own data is going to be more reputable than what your 360 reports back anyways).

Here goes nothing ...

Yes, the banned console maintains a DRM cache in the System Files area of all games that were -> FIRST <- downloaded to that console. The game's own binary is not modified in any way, so if you copy it to a USB stick, and then back to the HDD, the license still remains, because the license is maintained separately from the game.

The only time when a game itself maintains a license is when the publisher pre-licenses it for certain scenarios. For example, games stored on discs (such as XBLA compilations) have a "disc-only" license embedded. If you bought a memory unit with "Worms" installed, then that game can only be run from an MU. Some games/apps are also pre-unlocked (such as GoD demos or F2P arcade titles like that Intel/Kinect abomination), and they don't require a license to be maintained by the console.

The download history that YOU see won't show the original console, but yes, it's maintained on the backend. This allows you to re-download the game to the original console & have the license re-written, but on a guest 360, the license is not written, and the game remains in trial-mode when your account is offline on that 360.

Yes, it can be the flash, but more typically it's on the HDD. The priority is probably HDD -> internal MU -> external MU/USB, since it's better to be constantly writing/rewriting to a magnetic drive rather than limited-use SRAM that can degrade with each write-action.

I'm unsure if this test was 100% clean, since if you bought the older games on another 360, then you may not have performed the DRM transfer that you're allowed 1x per 4 months. If you did, then that banned 360 would've become the originally-purchasing 360 for all your content, and anything you then re-downloaded to it (prior to the ban) would've had its license stored.

For the 1st paragraph, was your 120 HDD paired with the 360 that got banned? If so, then it'll work as long as it's attached to the old 360, since that 120 is where license cache is probably located. However, when you removed the 120 from that system and attempted to run from the USB stick, then you also removed the license cache that was on the HDD. Your 2nd paragraph does have it correct ... the game is good for the original 360 from which it was FIRST downloaded, as well as to your online presence.

So ... for everyone with banned 360's ... then it's possible to move content back to that 360, provided you (nor XBL when you tried to go online) haven't modified the license cache in any way. Otherwise if you have a good account, but somehow the originally-purchasing 360 is no longer available or working, then you should head to http://www.xbox.com/drm, or use the new'ish "license transfer" option available from the Dashboard, to transfer all licenses over to the 360 you're now using.

Hope this helps!
idk, all the games i tried moving from my new console to my banned were all games i originally bought on the banned one. i redownloaded on my new and put tried using them on my old (banned) console via usb, none of the games would boot up, they just gave me an 'error starting the game' message.

I did this too, I even bought a second 32gb stick and now I only have 11gb left on my 250gb hard drive. Been busting it to 100% games and delete them, but some of the arcade games are a grind and the file size isn't very large. Magic the gathering: duel of the planes walkers is the one I'm currently grinding to get the 100% unlock achievement. It's only a few hundred megabytes. I'll probably get a lot of DLC done for other games. Those are usually short and ~1gb each.
I solved this the hard way. I own two 320gb HD's.

I didn't think Dark Messiah was bad at all, but this was on PC and several years ago at that. Never touched it on 360. Had at least one friend that seemed to enjoy it...

I guess if I'm gonna make a half-assed recommendation, I'd say skip the $10 GoD price and either pick it up on disc for cheaper or wait to see if it's part of another GoD mega sale somewhere down the line.

Some random notes I won't bother quoting people.

I have everything tied to my current console, so if I get a console ban from what I've done, my content is safe, took me forever to go through my queue but it was worth it, which I was doing since the beginning of September. I have shitty internet, so having everything available offline is a nice bonus for me.

If you need the Xbox Originals partition, an old OXM demo disc will do the trick, the last update was November 2007 and I have a few different discs with the last official update on it. Works wonderfully. If anyone wants to buy an OXM demo disc at cost from me, hit me up.

I'm really tempted to buy some 32GB Cruzer Fits and stick them in the back (Slim) since I don't use any of my USB ports anyways. Thoughts?

I'm sure I can find the Elements disc under $10, but I've been moving around so much that I've been lucky to enjoy a huge digital library lately. I've been picking up certain games digitally that I already have physically for this reason too. Not having to worry about where a disc is, is a lot easier on me.

No one has talked about it lately, but the new Rewards SUCKS. It might be because of migrated Canadian account, but I bought some map packs that haven't registered on the rewards, nothing except the survey has shown up which I give them the lowest ratings for. I've bought maybe close to $100 content in the past month and I don't get anything in return (I'm Gold, and I have about 25k Gamerscore on this account).

Anyone know if the games on demand realease for f1 2013 correct, I saw on majors blog saying that it came out on the 15, but the disc realease isn't until November?

Well, I've to say that if you search a picture of "xbox birthday cake" on google, the results are awesome!!

Btw, where do you have to go to see one of those printable cakes finished? I didn't see it in that twitter link.
Click on the tweets and it'll show the original tweet with a link to the picture they took of the cake.

I'm really tempted to buy some 32GB Cruzer Fits and stick them in the back (Slim) since I don't use any of my USB ports anyways. Thoughts?
Go for it. If the speeds aren't to your liking, just move some older arcade games or other stuff you don't really care too much for on to them and use the free space on your main drive for more installs of games you are currently playing. Though I think for most stuff you won't notice a difference running off the usb drives or your hard drive.

Microsoft banned me on my Birthday, awesome!!!!
Did they at least send you a cut out cake to soften the blow?

Also just curious but what day was it?

OK those paper cakes are... actually kinda' neat.  That wasn't what I was expecting from the description.

I actually expect they'll slowly phase more stuff back in to Rewards.  Oddly enough the thing I miss most from Rewards was the MyStats breakdown.  I'd like a detailed breakdown of what I play and how much.  And it never, ever did manage to tally up any video app time I was using (I used the ESPN app a ton there for a while when they were airing KHL games and never once did it register I used it).

They keep asking in surveys what people want from Rewards though and it seems no matter how many times I tell them "POINTS/CREDIT", they just keep asking.  The VIP stuff is always useless unless you're one of "those" players who spends waaaaaaaaaay too much time playing only Black Ops or something, because that's the only way you can ever qualify.

Go for it. If the speeds aren't to your liking, just move some older arcade games or other stuff you don't really care too much for on to them and use the free space on your main drive for more installs of games you are currently playing. Though I think for most stuff you won't notice a difference running off the usb drives or your hard drive.

Did they at least send you a cut out cake to soften the blow?

Also just curious but what day was it?
July 17th last year because I had forgotten to update my payment info when I received my new debit card to replace the one that expired. It took 3 weeks to get that shit straightened up. Unfortunately, I didn't realize my son had clicked yes when it asked for the automatic renewal bullshit.

July 17th last year because I had forgotten to update my payment info when I received my new debit card to replace the one that expired. It took 3 weeks to get that shit straightened up. Unfortunately, I didn't realize my son had clicked yes when it asked for the automatic renewal bullshit.
Ah ok, I was thinking you meant like recently and they started up the bans again.

As long as you're okay with the unobtainables. :)

I usually am, but 130 GS out of 400 GS is kind of a big number..

It's sad but I do care about that. That is a large amount. I'll probably pass now and stick with the PC version. I heard it controls better anyways and believe I got it in a Humble Bundle. Another week of non-purchases for me it would seem.

Yes you joined the dark side! :twisted:

I've been cross dressing as a Sith (downloading PC games on Steam) for years now but I still wear my Jedi coat (Xbox) every day. I also dabble in Bounty Hunter attire (PlayStation) on the weekends. You can't label me!

Also, I don't know why everyone is complaining about the Rewards cake. It was tasty. I got a papercut on my tongue while eating it, but that was a small price to pay for delicious cake.

I've been cross dressing as a Sith (downloading PC games on Steam) for years now but I still wear my Jedi coat (Xbox) every day. I also dabble in Bounty Hunter attire (PlayStation) on the weekends. You can't label me!

Also, I don't know why everyone is complaining about the Rewards cake. It was tasty. I got a papercut on my tongue while eating it, but that was a small price to pay for delicious cake.
Dont worry I am the same. Except I have always and will always stay away from PC gaming.

You my friend might want to reconsider your eating habits. I dont think paper is very nutritious. But it probably is healthier than a real cake. Glad you at least enjoyed it. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back