XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not worth it imo. You basically pay for the same challenges with different characters, which doesn't have nearly as much gadgets as Batman.:roll:

[quote name='star65']the savings go from a 31% to 36% saving. it was on major nelsons blog with the actual price instead of the saving and had the percentage off beside it.

would have been better if all the dlc for the game was on sale.
why is the catwoman one at 800 when the other ones are normally at 560.[/QUOTE]

Catwoman has actual story elements to the dlc. 4 "episodes". I personally thought it worked well within the context of the game and was shady to make it esentially a online pass but that is another discussion.

I have gotten into the annoying habit of buying dlc when it goes on sale for games I don't own yet. I guess Arkham city dlc will follow suit. One more game added to the "need to buy sooner" list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eastx']I hope they put the GFWL version's DLC on sale too! That's the one I own... Anybody know if they usually match sales like this across both platforms?[/QUOTE]

I have rarely seen this happen (if at all). I'm always disappointed when I see Minerva's Den go on sale on 360, but not PC.

Caved and just bought the Deus Ex pack which has the 10,000 cred, shotgun and sniper rifle. It's only a $1 and the in game money I heard is useful from your guys' input.

Also, forgot to mention this over the weekend....Blacklight Tango Down has dropped to 400 points. It used to be 1200, then dropped to 800 & now it's at $5. Still too high of a price for me considering I've heard the multiplayer is dead. And this is an FPS online game, so yeah. Still a pass

[quote name='star65']thinking about getting all the party games or what ever they are called to get the 800 points back but the only one i am not sure about is nexuiz[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people feel like this. I'm interested to see if Nexuiz has a decent single player mode, or if it's mostly just MP.

[quote name='Skydude']Well since no one else has posted about it yet, it looks like this week's things are Arkham City stuff, with odd discounts.

Add-ons:
Robin Bundle 560->360
Nightwing Bundle 560->360

Batmobile Toy 320->220
Bat Signal 240->160
Batarang 320->220[/QUOTE]

I like that this DotW is at least on new content, but this is really a pretty crappy DotW.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Catwoman has actual story elements to the dlc. 4 "episodes". I personally thought it worked well within the context of the game and was shady to make it esentially a online pass but that is another discussion.[/QUOTE]

Concur that making the Catwomen content an Online pass was a shady ass move.

For those on the fence about the Robin and Nightwing DLCs, keep in mind these only add combat and predator challenges and campaigns (which are really a misnomer - the campaigns are just slapped together combat and predator challenges). So unless you're really into these sorts of challenges, they won't be worth your money. And the achievements are pretty darn difficult.

[quote name='Runch']For those on the fence about the Robin and Nightwing DLCs, keep in mind these only add combat and predator challenges and campaigns (which are really a misnomer - the campaigns are just slapped together combat and predator challenges). So unless you're really into these sorts of challenges, they won't be worth your money. And the achievements are pretty darn difficult.[/QUOTE]

I heard you can enter a cheat code and play as them in the campaign. Anyone know for sure?
Also, both come with 2 new challenge maps each.

[quote name='drawingboard']I heard you can enter a cheat code and play as them in the campaign. Anyone know for sure?
Also, both come with 2 new challenge maps each.[/QUOTE]

Two things. I've never heard anything about using cheat codes to play as them in the campaign. And man, I really miss cheat codes in games.

I'm pretty sure that's just for the Batman skins.
[quote name='drawingboard']I heard you can ente
r a cheat code and play as them in the campaign. Anyone know for sure?
Also, both come with 2 new challenge maps each.[/QUOTE]

Really on the fence here. I'd like to play as both Robin and Nightwing, but I'm not the biggest fan of challenge rooms nor do I think this'll really push me to go back to playing Arkham City.

[quote name='crookshow']Not always possible, considering the computer can shove your player before he even gets the ball on an inbound pass whenever it feels like it. This only really happens on gold and above tho.[/QUOTE]
A good way to combat this is to immediately start running backwards to your own baseline and call for the inbounder to rush in and shove the opponent, and then start moving down the court.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I totally forgot The Epic Quest table was dropping today. Buying that one right away. An RPG like pinball table? Count me in.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think it's tomorrow, but close enough.

[quote name='tylerh1701']
Concur that making the Catwomen content an Online pass was a shady ass move.[/QUOTE]

So does the Catwoman online pass stuff come with the extra achievements?

I thought that's why it was 800 instead of 560, cos it comes with 150 cheesemints instead of 50.

[quote name='Felder71']Actually I think it's tomorrow, but close enough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='prayformojo']Yep, PSN today, XBLA, IOS and Android tomorrow. Looks great.[/QUOTE]

Oops! I read a tweet about it and just assumed XBLA...oh well I can wait a day since I forgot in the first place...going to be busy with the ME3 Demo today anyway.

Edit:I almost forgot that I sold my Robin DLC at launch for $24. I am not too sure why people pay that kind of money but I am sure glad they do.

[quote name='benjamouth']So does the Catwoman online pass stuff come with the extra achievements?

I thought that's why it was 800 instead of 560, cos it comes with 150 cheesemints instead of 50.[/QUOTE]
yeah she has a couple of achievements

Debating Nightwing just cause I have Robin already from my Best Buy CE version and it would basically make my copy complete, but I haven't played it yet (lay off man, my backlog is huge) and don't know if I'd even enjoy it.

want to grab the dlc, but i dont even have the game right now... just might go grab the dlc and game today

quick question does gamestop used versions of arkham city come with the catwoman code ?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Debating Nightwing just cause I have Robin already from my Best Buy CE version and it would basically make my copy complete, but I haven't played it yet (lay off man, my backlog is huge) and don't know if I'd even enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

I have the Best Buy CE as well but haven't opened it yet. Does it include the Robin challenges or just the skin?

[quote name='officerrickyross222']want to grab the dlc, but i dont even have the game right now... just might go grab the dlc and game today

quick question does gamestop used versions of arkham city come with the catwoman code ?[/QUOTE]

It's a one-time use code included with new copies of the game so...no? Unless you get lucky and whoever traded in the copy you get never used it.

Boo, they didn't discount the Arkham Bundle, it's still 1200. So if you get the Robin, Nightwing and Skins packs separately, it ends up being 1120, so you save a measly 80 points...

[quote name='DelicateWatkins']It's a one-time use code included with new copies of the game so...no? Unless you get lucky and whoever traded in the copy you get never used it.[/QUOTE]

i just confirmed used copys of arkham city do indeed come with a catwoman code

[quote name='officerrickyross222']want to grab the dlc, but i dont even have the game right now... just might go grab the dlc and game today

quick question does gamestop used versions of arkham city come with the catwoman code ?[/QUOTE]

With another game or Batman: AA from another store you wouldn't get a code, but GameStop made news last year when they announced they'd be giving away Catwoman codes with used copies of the game. Apparently they worked out a deal with WB to do it. You should check with the people at the store first, it is possible that they are no longer doing so.

[quote name='louiedog']With another game or Batman: AA from another store you wouldn't get a code, but GameStop made news last year when they announced they'd be giving away Catwoman codes with used copies of the game. Apparently they worked out a deal with WB to do it. You should check with the people at the store first, it is possible that they are no longer doing so.[/QUOTE]

That's bananas.

[quote name='louiedog']With another game or Batman: AA from another store you wouldn't get a code, but GameStop made news last year when they announced they'd be giving away Catwoman codes with used copies of the game. Apparently they worked out a deal with WB to do it. You should check with the people at the store first, it is possible that they are no longer doing so.[/QUOTE]

That's actually brilliant... WB probably gets a cut of the sales (so they are getting a % from the new sale and the used sale at Gamestop), and Gamestop gets a huge edge in the used market for the game.

[quote name='benjamouth']So does the Catwoman online pass stuff come with the extra achievements?

I thought that's why it was 800 instead of 560, cos it comes with 150 cheesemints instead of 50.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will come with the extra achievements. There are 6 achievements worth 150 points. 4 of them are from her 4 story missions, one for riddler trophies, and 1 for her challenge maps.

Bleh I'm still on the fence for the challenge packs. I really hate the challenges so might pick them up in a future sale.

If you haven't cheated remember to talk to calendar man today on arkham city.

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']They left out this for Batman AC: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Challenge-Map-Pack/6adfafe3-95d2-4036-b990-53cb8019b6c9

Why? Is it already part of the game (with Catwoman online pass?) or are they special challenges from like a Pre-Order or something?[/QUOTE]

Joker's Carnival was a Gamestop preorder bonus and Iceberg Lounge was in the Limited Edition. I think both of those were advertised as "early access", so they weren't exclusive. The Batcave was new for that pack. No idea why it wasn't included in the sale, considering that some people already have 1/3 or 2/3 of the pack (I fall in the 2/3 category).

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Bleh I'm still on the fence for the challenge packs. I really hate the challenges so might pick them up in a future sale.

If you haven't cheated remember to talk to calendar man today on arkham city.[/QUOTE]

Much more easier to "cheat."

I solved my issue with Batman DLC today...I traded it for $30 to Best Buy :). I played it for like 35 hours and did all the Riddler Challenges. I know I won't finish all the combat and predator challenges. When I feel the need to play my New Game+ I should be able to get it used for cheap.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Bleh I'm still on the fence for the challenge packs. I really hate the challenges so might pick them up in a future sale.

If you haven't cheated remember to talk to calendar man today on arkham city.[/QUOTE]

My plan is to get it legitimately on all the days I can, "cheat" for the ones I missed due to being away from my 360, and get it online legitimately on Labor Day (the first day that you can get it without cheating). So I can at least pretend in the future that I didn't "cheat" to get it :p

[quote name='tylerh1701']I was too lazy to even cheat and get it. (the calendar man achievement, that is)[/QUOTE]

Lol, same. It just seems so tedious, at least to do in one sitting.

[quote name='Tsel']Lol, same. It just seems so tedious, at least to do in one sitting.[/QUOTE]

You think that's bad? Try some of the achievements from Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. Those I "cheated" to get.

Updated the OP, but had to change the FAQ so I'll put this here until I figure out how I want to rearrange the OP.

[customspoiler=2011 Sales]

1/3 - Deal of the Week

-Band Hero Mic w/Stand (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Black Tuxedo (Male) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bunny Outfit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Doctor Outfit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Flamenco Dress (Female) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Kilt (Male) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Police Officer #2 (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Executioner Outfit - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Male/Female) - 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off
-Wedding Dress (Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

1/3 - Unexplained Disney Sale (Ran till 1/10)

-Disney Avatar Enchanted Broom - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Disney Avatar Goofy Hat - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Disney Avatar Mickey Ears - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Disney Avatar Mickey Mouse Plush - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Disney Avatar Tigger Plush - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off

1/5 - Rock Band Sale (Was 1 Week Only, but ran till 1/18)

Rock Band DLC

-All That Remains Pack 01 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off
-Evanescence Pack 01 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off
-Jimmy Buffett Pack 01 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off
-Nine Inch Nails Pack 01 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off
-Oasis Pack 01 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off
-Police Pack 01 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off
-Rush - Moving Pictures - 440 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Cars - self-titled - 680 Microsoft Points - 43% off
-The Offspring Pack 01 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off (Never showed up. Harmonix was "looking into it")
-Weezer Pack 02 - 240 Microsoft Points - 45% off

1/10 – Deal of the Week

-Borderlands - Zombie Island of Dr. Ned – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Borderlands - Zombie Mask (Avatar) – 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Left 4 Dead - Crash Course DLC – 240 Microsoft Points - 57% off
-Left 4 Dead 2 - The Passing DLC – 240 Microsoft Points - 57% off
-The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zombie Apocalypse – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zombie (Prop) – 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

1/11 - Car Themed Side Sale

-Forza 3 - Jalopnik Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Forza 3 - Motorsport Legends Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Outrun Online Arcade - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Will be taken off XBL 12/2011)
-Snoopy Flying Ace Sopwith and Fokker (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Trials HD Motorcycle (Prop) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

1/11 - Activision Sale

Xbox Originals:

-Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Xbox Live Arcade:

-Arkadian Warriors - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Assault Heroes - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Assault Heroes 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Carcassonne - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Golf: Tee It Up! - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC/Add-ons:

Call Of Duty: World At War DLC:

-Map Pack Bundle (all 3 map packs in 1) - 1000 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Map Pack 1 - 400 Microsoft Points each - 50% off
-Map Pack 2 - 400 Microsoft Points each - 50% off
-Map Pack 3 - 400 Microsoft Points each - 50% off

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare DLC:

-Variety Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Call Of Duty 3 DLC:

-Bravo Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Valor Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Call Of Duty 2 DLC:

-Invasion Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Skirmish Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock DLC:

-Linkin Park Track Pack - 480 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-My Chemical Romance Track Pack - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Rocky Horror Picture Show Track Pack - 220 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Soundgarden: Telephantasm (Album) - 720 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Warriors of Rock 1 Track Pack - 800 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Guitar Hero 5 DLC:

-Avenged Sevenfold Track Pack - 220 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Disturbed Track Pack - 220 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fall Out Boy Track Pack - 220 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Megadeth Track Pack - 220 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Rock 1 Track Pack - 440 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DJ Hero 2 DLC:

-Electro Hits Mix Pack - 320 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hit Makers Mix Pack - 320 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DJ Hero 1 DLC:

-David Guetta Pack - 320 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Jay-Z Vs. Eminem Pack - 320 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC:

-Map and Characters Pack 1 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Map and Characters Pack 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

1/18 - Electronic Arts Sale

Xbox Live Arcade:

-3 on 3 NHL Arcade - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Battlefield 1943 - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-DeathSpank - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hasbro Family Game Night: Battleship - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hasbro Family Game Night: Boggle - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hasbro Family Game Night: Scrabble - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Madden NFL Arcade - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-MicroBot - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-RISK: Factions - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC/Add-ons:

Dragon Age: Origins DLC:

-Awakening - 1200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Leliana's Song - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Return to Ostagar - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Golems of Amgarrak - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Darkspawn Chronicles - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Warden's Keep - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Witch Hunt - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off

FIFA Soccer 11 DLC:

-Live Season - All Leagues - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Fight Night Round 4 DLC:

-Champions Pack II - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Madden NFL 11 DLC:

-Madden Max Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Medal of Honor DLC:

-Hot Zone Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

NCAA Football 11 DLC:

-NCAA Power Pack - 1200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

NHL 11 DLC:

-20th Anniversary Bauer Boost Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 DLC:

-Favorites Course Pack - 800 Microsoft Points - 50% off

1/17 - Deal of the Week

-Plants vs. Zombies – 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

1/24 – Deal of the Week

Dance Central DLC:

-“Because Of You” by Ne-Yo – 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-“Control” by Janet Jackson – 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-“Temperature” by Sean Paul – 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-"Word Up" by Cameo – 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

1/25 - 2K/Rockstar Sale

-Bioshock 2 - Big Sister Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bioshock 2 - Prototype Big Daddy Outfit (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Borderlands - Bandit Mask - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Borderlands - Moxxi Hat - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mafia II - Mafia II Fedora - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mafia II - Vito's Outfit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA 2K11 - Boston Celtic Jersey (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA 2K11 - LA Lakers Jersey (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA 2K11 - NBA 2K11 Slam Dunk (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Red Dead Redemption - Armadillo Undead Outfit (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Red Dead Redemption - Lasso (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Xbox Live Arcade:

-Axel & Pixel - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Xbox Originals:

-GTA: San Andreas - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Max Payne - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sid Meier's Pirates! - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC/Add-ons:

BioShock 2:

-Minvera's Den - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Rapture Metro Pack- 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Protector Trials - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Borderlands:

-Claptrap's New Robot Revolution - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Secret Armory of General Knoxx - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

GTA IV:

-The Ballad of Gay Tony - 800 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Lost and Damned - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Mafia II:

-Jimmy's Vendetta - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Joe's Adventures - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Midnight Club: Los Angeles:

-South Central Ultimate Content Pack - 500 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Red Dead Redemption:

-Legends & Killers Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Liars and Cheats Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Undead Nightmare - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Undead Nightmare Collection - 1000 Microsoft Points - 37.5% off

1/31 – Deal of the Week

-Aqua - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hydrophobia - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hydro Thunder Hurricane - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

2/7 – Deal of the Week

-Duke Nukem Manhattan Project - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Galaga Legions - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off
-Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off
-Space Invaders Infinity Gene - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

2/7 – Yu-Gi-Oh Side Sale

-Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

2/8 - CoD: Black Ops Props

-Mystery Box (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-RC-XD (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

2/14 - Deal of the Week

-Blacklight: Tango Down - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

2/21 - Deal of the Week

Tom Clancy's EndWar

-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Tom Clancy's
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Tom Clancy's
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Tom Clancy's
H.A.W.X.

-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Tom Clancy's
H.A.W.X. 2

-All-in-one Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Tom Clancy's
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

-Xbox Original - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Tom Clancy's
Splinter Cell: Conviction

-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic
-Conviction Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

2/25 - Toy Soldiers (lasted to 3/11)

-Toy Soldiers - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

2/28 - Deal of the Week

-Pac-Man CE DX - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

3/1 - Movies, Games, Madness

-Prince of Persia Classic - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Star Trek D-A-C - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Starkiller Dual Lightsabers (Prop) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-TMNT: 1989 Arcade - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tron Blue Anon Outfit (Male/Female) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tron Light Cycle (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

3/7 - Deal of the Week

-Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Challenge Pack 1: All the Trappings - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Challenge Pack 3: A Hazardous Reunion - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Character Pack: Raziel & Kane - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-T-Rex Pet (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

3/8 - Sonic (ended 3/14)

-Sonic Adventure - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

3/8 - Your Shape: Fitness Evolved DLC

-Cardio Boxing Platinum - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off
-Dance Workout: Bollywood - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off
-New Year, New You - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off
-Toned Body - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off

3/14 -Deal of the Week

-Clover: A Curious Tale (Indie Game) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Lips - "Chasing Cars" as performed by Snow Patrol - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Lips - "Some Guys Have All The Luck" as performed by Rod Stewart - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Rock Band - "Bad Luck" - Social Distortion - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Rock Band - Green Day Pack 01 - 220 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-"21 Guns"
-"East Jesus Nowhere"
-"Know Your Enemy"
-Green Avatar Tux (Male Only) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Green Shamrock Avatar Tee (Male/Female) - 40 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Leprechaun Pet (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA2K11 Celtics Jersey (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Red Dead Redemption Irish T-Shirt (Male/Female) - 40 Microsoft Points - 50% off

3/15 - Halo: Reach

-Halo: Reach (Games on Demand) - $49.99 or 4000 Microsoft Points - 20% off
-Noble Six Armor (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

3/22 - Deal of the Week

-Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

3/22 - Xbox Originals

-Burnout 3: Takedown - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Black - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Fable - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Fuzion Frenzy - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Grabbed By The Ghoulies - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Halo: Combat Evolved - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Max Payne - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Max Payne 2 - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

3/29 - Deal of the Week

-A World of Keflings - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Raskulls - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Worms 2: Armageddon - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Worms 2: Battle Pack (DLC) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

3/29 - 4/4 - Extreme Shopping Week

XBLA:

-3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-A Kingdom for Keflings - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-After Burner Climax - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Alien Breed Episode 1: Evolution - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Alien Breed Episode 2: Assault - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Costume Quest - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Crazy Taxi - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Darwinia+ - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off
-Defense Grid: The Awakening - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-DOOM II - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Faery: Legend of Avalon - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gyromancer - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off
-Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Quake Arena Arcade - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Unbound Saga - 160 Microsoft Points - 80% off
-Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zeit2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC
:

-3D Ultra MiniGolf 2 - Fairy Tales Map Pack - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo Wars - Historical Battles Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo Wars - Strategic Options - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mirror's Edge - Pure Time Trials - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Bundle - 1000 Microsoft Points - 38% off
-Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Fantasy Pets - Minotaur Companion - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fierce Moves - Break Dancing - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Ninjas - Black Horned Samurai Outfit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Star Wars - Chewbacca Wookie Costume (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/1 ONLY - Extreme Shopping 1-Day Sale

XBLA:

-Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off
-Deadliest Warrior: The Game - 200 Microsoft Points - 75% off
-X-Men (1992 Arcade) - 200 Microsoft Points - 75% off

DLC:

-Fable 3 - Understone Quest Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/? - 4/14 - April Family Deal pt 1

-Spare Parts - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/5 - 4/15 - Portal 2 Catch up

-Portal: Still Alive - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/5 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:

-Battlefield 1943 - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC
:

-Onslaught - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Kit Shortcut Bundle Pack - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-SPECACT Upgrade Bundle - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Vietnam - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/12 - Deal of the Week

-Bionic Commando: Rearmed - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Final Fight: Double Impact - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mega Man 10 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/12 - 4/19 MSGS Sale

XBLA:

-Braid - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Duke Nukem 3D - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Duke Nukem Manhattan Project - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Plainswalkers - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Perfect Dark - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-'Splosion Man - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Snoopy Flying Ace - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Toy Soldiers - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Uno Rush - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC
:

-Alan Wake: The Writer - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Crackdown 2: Premium Deluge Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Crackdown 2: Premium Toy Box Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Forza 3: Community Choice Classics Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Forza 3: Sidewinder Proving Grounds - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Forza 3: Hot Holiday Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo:Reach: Noble Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo 3: Mythic Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo 3: Mythic II Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Trials HD: Big Thrills - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

:

-Fable III Warrior Helmet (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gears of War 2 Locust Drone Armor (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gears of War 3 Ticker (Pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo 3: ODST Marine Armor (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo: Reach Emile Spartan 239 Armor (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/15 ONLY - MSGS Tax-Day Sale

-Castle Crashers - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-LIMBO - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Monday Night Combat - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Shadow Complex - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Trials HD - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/19 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:

-3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-ilomilo - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Peggle Deluxe - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Plants vs Zombies - 800 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC
:

-Peggle Nights - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved Dance Workout: Bollywood - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved Toned Body - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

:

-Bunny Outfit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Egg Hunt (Prop) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Monkey (Pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/19 - 4/25 - Sega Sale

XBLA:

-Altered Beast - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Comix Zone - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Cyber Troopers Virtual On Oratorio Tangram - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Ecco The Dolphin - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Golden Axe - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gunstar Heroes - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Happy Tree Friends False Alarm - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Outrun Online Arcade - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
(This title will be taken off Xbox Live 12/2011.)
-Phantasy Star II - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Shinobi - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic & Knuckles - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Street of Rage 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

:

-Chaos Emeralds (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Chopper Toy (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Moto Bug Toy (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic 4 Cartridge (Prop) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic 4 Ep. I Tee (Male/Female) - 40 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic Plushie (Prop) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/26 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:

-Dead Rising 2: Case West - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC
:

-Dead Rising 2: Skills Pack - Psycho - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Dead Rising 2: Skills Pack - Soldier - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off

4/26- 5/2 -Blast from the Past

-Banjo Kazooie - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Centipede & Milipede - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Contra - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-RISK Factions - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

5/3 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:

-Castlevania Harmony of Despair - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Castlevania Symphony of the Night - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC
:

-Castlevania Harmony of Despair - Extra Stage: Beauty, Desire, Situation Dire - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Castlevania Harmony of Despair - Extra Stage: Lord of Flies - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Castlevania Harmony of Despair - Extra Stage: Origins - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Castlevania Harmony of Despair - Extra Stage: The Legend of Fuma - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Castlevania Harmony of Despair - Extra Stage: The One Who Is Many - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

5/3 - 5/10 Family Gold Pack Deal

-Snoopy Flying Ace - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

5/10 - Deal of the Week

DLC:

-Bioshock 2 - Minerva's Den - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bioshock 2 - The Protector Trials - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Borderlands - Secret Armory - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Borderlands - New Revolution - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mafia II - Joe's Adventure - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mafia II - Jimmy's Vendetta - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

:

-Bioshock 2 - Bouncer Big Daddy Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mafia II Fedora - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off

5/17 - Deal of Week

XBLA:

-Age of Booty - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Deadliest Warrior - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

:

-Deadliest Warrior Pirate Outfit (Male) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Monkey Island LeChuck Pirate Suit (Male) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Monkey Island Pirate Telescope (Prop) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off

5/24 - Deal of the Week

DLC:

-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Horse Armor Pack - 100 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Knights of the Nine - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Shivering Isles - 1200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - Broken Steel - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

:

-Fallout 3 Vault 101 Suit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 Vault Boy Head - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off

5/24 - 5/30 "Halo: Reach"

-Halo: Reach (games on Demand) - $39.99 (3200 Microsoft Points) - 33% off

5/30 - Deal of the Week

-Avenged Sevenfold Pack 01 - 320 Microsoft Points - 27.3% off
-All That Remains Pack 01 - 320 Microsoft Points - 27.3% off (
-Judas Priest's Screaming for Vengeance (Album) - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Motley Crue's Dr Feelgood (Album) - 880 Microsoft Points - 31.25% off
-Ozzy Osbourne Pack 01 - 560 Microsoft Points - 30% off

5/31 - 6/21 - L.A. Noire DLC Presale

-L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass - 800 Microsoft Points - 17% off

6/7 - Deal of the Week

DLC:

-CoD: MW - Variety Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-CoD: MW2 - Resurgence Pack - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-CoD: MW2 - Stimulus Pack - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

:

-CoD Gas Mask - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

6/7 - 6/14 - Family Gold Deal

6/14 - Deal of the Week

-Marathon Pack - Various - 1680 Microsoft Points - 50% off
"Disturbia" - Rihanna
"Because of You" - Ne-Yo
"Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
"Straight Up" - Paula Abdul
"I Got You Dancing" - Lady Sovereign
"Weapon of Choice" - Fatboy Slim
"Heard 'Em All" - Amerie
"Girls & Boys" - Blur
"Turnin' Me On" - Keri Hilson
"Super Freak" - Rick James
"Word Up!" - Cameo
"Whoomp! (There It Is)" - Tag
"Control" - Janet Jackson
"I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas
-Dance Pack 01 - Various - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
"Heard 'Em All" - Amerie
"Turnin' Me On" - Keri Hilson
"I Got You Dancing" - Lady Sovereign
"We Run This" - Missy Elliott
-Dance Pack 02 - Various - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
"Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
"Control" - Janet Jackson
"Straight Up" - Paula Abdul
"Disturbia" - Rihanna
-Dance Pack 03 - Various - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
"Word Up!" - Cameo
"Because of You" - Ne-Yo
"Temperature" - Sean Paul
"Whoomp! (There It Is)" - Tag Team
-Dance Pack 04 - Various - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
"Girls & Boys" - Blur
"Le Freak" - Chic
"Weapon of Choice" - Fatboy Slim
"Super Freak" - Rick James
-"I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-"Heard 'Em All" - Amerie - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-"Straight Up" - Paula Abdul - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-"Word Up" - Cameo - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-"Weapon of Choice" - Fatboy Slim - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

6/14 -6/21- Rock Band Country Week

-Alt Country Pack 01 - 440 Microsoft Points - 35.3% off
Steve Earle – Satellite Radio
Lucinda Williams – Can’t Let Go
Drive-By Truckers – 3 Dimes Down
Old 97′s – Time Bomb (Live)
Neko Case – People Got a Lotta Nerve
-Going Country Pack 01 - 440 Microsoft Points - 35.3% off
Brad Paisley – Mud on the Tires
Brooks & Dunn – Hillbilly Deluxe
Dierks Bentley – Free and Easy
Dixie Chicks – Sin Wagon
Miranda Lambert – Gunpowder & Lead
-Going Country Pack 02 - 600 Microsoft Points - 31.8% off
Alan Jackson – Good Time
Cross Canadian Ragweed – Cry Lonely
Jason Aldean – She’s Country
Keith Urban – I Told You So
Kenny Rogers – The Gambler
Martina McBride – This One’s For the Girls
Shania Twain – Any Man of Mine
-Going Country Pack 03 - 520 Microsoft Points - 35% off Kenny Chesney – She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy
Montgomery Gentry – Gone
Rascal Flatts – Me and My Gang
Sara Evans – Suds in the Bucket
Trace Adkins – Swing
Willie Nelson – On the Road Again
-Johnny Cash Pack 01 - 720 Microsoft Points - 33% off (REQUIRES ROCK BAND 3 )
Cry, Cry, Cry
Don’t Take Your Guns to Town
Five Feet High and Rising
Folsom Prison Blues
I Got Stripes
I Walk the Line
Tennessee Flat Top Box
The Ballad of Ira Hayes
-Roy Orbison Pack 01 - 520 Microsoft Points - 35% off
Claudette
In Dreams
Mean Woman Blues
Oh, Pretty Woman
Ooby Dooby
You Got It

6/14 - Race Week

XBLA:

-Days of Thunder - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scrap Metal - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:

-Burnout: Paradise - Big Surf Island - 320 Microsoft Points - 43% off
-Forza 3: Exotic Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Forza 3: VIP Car Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Armed and Dangerous - 320 Microsoft Points - 43% off
-Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Super Sports Pack - 320 Microsoft Points - 43% off

6/21 - Deal of the Week

-Astropop - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bejeweled 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bejeweled Blitz Live - 200 Microsoft Points - 75% off
-Feeding Frenzy - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Feeding Frenzy 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Heavy Weapon - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Peggle - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Peggle Nights - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Plants vs. Zombies - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zuma - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

6-21 - 7/17 - ????

-Gatling Gears - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off (Became a price drop on 7/18. It's not clear if it was always a drop or sale first)

6/22 - Sonic Sale

XBLA:

-Sonic & Knuckles - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog - 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

DLC:

-Sonic & Sega Racing - Metal Sonic & Death Egg Zone - 320 Microsoft Points - 43% off
-Sonic & Sega Racing - Ryo Hazuki - Forklift Truck - 240 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Sonic Adventure DX Upgrade - 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off

6/28 - Deal of the Week

-Comic Jumper - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hard Corps: Uprising - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time ReShelled - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off (GAME WAS DELISTED 6/30/2010)
-X-Men - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

6/30 - 7/4 Hasbro Sale

XBLA:

-Battleship - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Boggle - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Connect 4 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Connect 4x4 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Jenga - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Pictureka - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scrabble - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sorry! - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sorry! Sliders - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Yahtzee - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

7/5 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:

-Torchlight - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-TNT Racers - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:

-Dante's Inferno - Dark Forest Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Medal of Honor - Hot Zone Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Rock Band - Red Hot Chili Peppers Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Album) - 1200 Microsoft Points - 25% off

7/5 - 7/12 - Family Gold Deal

-Stacking - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

7/12 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:

DLC:

-Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing -
280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection - 1000 Microsoft Points - 38% off

Xbox Originals:

-Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse -800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Indie Games:

-Twin Blades
-200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

7/19 - Deal of the Week

DLC:

-Grand Theft Auto IV - Ballad of Gay Tony - 800 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Grand Theft Auto IV - The Lost and Damned - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Xbox Originals:

7/27 - Deal of the Week

DLC:

-Arrival - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Was accidentally on sale briefly on 7/19 as well)
-Lair of the Shadow Broker - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Kasumi's Stolen Memory - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off

7/26 - MGS DLC SALE

DLC:

Alan Wake
-The Signal - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Writer - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Crackdown 2
-Premium Toy Box Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Premium Deluge Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Fable III
-Traitor's Keep Quest Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Understone Quest Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Forza Motorsport 3
-Autoweek Car Show Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Benchmark High Speed Ring - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Community Choice Classics Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hot Holidays Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Motorsport Legends Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Nurburgring GP Track Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Jalopnik Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sidewinder Proving Grounds - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Road & Track Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Summer Velocity Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-World Class Car Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-VIP Car Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Gears of War 2
-All Fronts Collection - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Combustible Multiplayer Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Dark Corners Multiplayer Map Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Flashback Multiplayer Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Snowblind Multiplayer Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Halo 3
-Mythic Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mythic II Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Halo: Reach
-Defiant Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Noble Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Halo Wars
-Historical Battle Map Pack Add-on - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Strategic Options Add-on Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Kinect Sports
-Kinect Sports Calorie Challenge Pack - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

8/2 - Deal of the Week

Change your Gamertag - 560 Microsoft Points - 30% off

8/2 - Family Gold Deal

-Fancy Pants Adventure - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

8/9 - Deal of the Week

Rock Band DLC:

Blink 182 Pack 02 - 320 Microsoft Points - 27% off
"First Date"
"I Miss You"
"Adam's Song"

Bon Jovi’s Greatest Hits Rock Band Edition - 1200 Microsoft Points - 25% off (See quote below)
"Bad Medicine"
"Blaze of Glory"
"Have a Nice Day"
"I'll Be There For You"
"It's My Life"
"Lay Your Hands on Me"
"Livin' on a Prayer (RB3)"
"Runaway"
"Wanted Dead or Alive (RB3)"
"We Weren't Born to Follow"
"Who Says You Can't Go Home"
"You Give Love a Bad Name (RB3)"

Lady Gaga Pack 01 - 400 Microsoft Points - 29% off
"Monster"
"Poker Face"
"Bad Romance"
"Just Dance"

Metallica Pack 01 - 320 Microsoft Points - 27% off
"...And Justice for All"
"Blackened"
"Ride the Lightning"

Queen Pack 01 - 960 Microsoft Points - 25% off
"Another One Bites the Dust"
"Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
"Fat Bottomed Girls "
"I Want It All "
"I Want to Break Free"
"Killer Queen"
"One Vision"
"Somebody to Love"
"Tie Your Mother Down"
"Under Pressure"

8/16 - Deal of the Week

Black - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
Fable - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
Legend of Spyro: The New Beginning - 800 Microsoft Points -33% off

8/23 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Hydrophobia - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Red Faction: Battlegrounds
- 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:

-Bulletstorm - Gun Sonata DLC Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bulletstorm - Blood Symphony DLC Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Splinter Cell: Conviction - Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

8/23- 8/30 - Gears Of War Sale

Games on Demand:
-Gears of War - 1200 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Gears of War 2 - 1200 Microsoft Points - 25% off

8/28- ???? - All the Bad Parts Introductory Sale

Indie Game:
All The Bad Parts - 80 Microsoft Points

8/30 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Gatling Gears - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Xbox Originals:
-Metal Arms: Glitch In The System - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

DLC:
-BioShock 2 - Minerva's Den - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Borderlands - Claptrap's New Robot Revolution - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

8/30 - 9/5 - Call of Duty Content Sale
Games on Demand:

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $34.99 - 12.5% off
-Call of Duty: Black Ops - $49.99 - 17% off

XBLA:
-Call of Duty Classic - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:

Call of Duty 2
-Invasion Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Skirmish Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Call of Duty 3
-Bravo Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Valor Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
-Variety Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Call of Duty: World at War
-Map Pack Bundle (Contains Map Pack 1, 2, & 3) - 1000 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Map Pack 1 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Map Pack 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Map Pack 3 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-Resurgence Pack- 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Stimulus Package - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Themes:
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Abstract Premium Theme- 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Tactial Premium Theme- 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Call of Duty: Black Ops = Zombies Ascension Premium Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Call of Duty: Black Ops - Zombie Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

9/6 - Family Gold Deal

-Kinect Sports - Calorie Challenge Pack - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:
-Onslaught Mode - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Vietnam - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-VIP - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Kit Short-cut Bundle - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-SPECACT Upgrade Bundle - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Theme:
-Bad Company 2 Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Vietnam Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

9/13 - Deal of the Week

DLC:
-Rockstar Pass- 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off

9/13- Gears of War Sale

DLC:

Gears of War 2
-All Fronts Collection - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Bereserker Pet - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gold Lancer - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gold Hammerburst - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hammerburst - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Lancer - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Theme:
-Gears of War 3 Premium Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

9/13- 9/19 - Rockstar Games Publisher Sale

DLC:

Grand Theft Auto IV
-The Ballad of Gay Tony - 800 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Lost and Damned - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

L.A. Noire
-"A Slip Of The Tongue" Traffic Case - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-"The Naked City" Vice Case - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Midnight Club Los Angeles
-South Central Ultimate Content Pack - 500 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Red Dead Redemption
-Legends and Killers Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Undead Nightmare Collection - 1000 Microsoft Points - 37.5% off
-Undead Nightmare Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Xbox Originals:
-Max Payne - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

-Armadillo Undead Outfit (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Lasso - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

9/20 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Bejeweled Blitz LIVE - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gyromancer - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-ilomilo - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

9/27 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

9/27 - 10/3 - Extreme Shopping Sale OPEN TO ALL - Promo says all week, getting clarification

XBLA:
-Bionic Commando: Rearmed - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off -Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2 - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Blade Kitten - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Islands of Wakfu - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Moon Diver - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off -Monday Night Combat - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Outland - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Section 8: Prejudice - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off
-Shank - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Star Raiders - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Maw - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Trials HD - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Trouble Witches Neo! - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Yar's Revenge - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:
-Assassin's Creed II - Sequence 12: Battle of Forli - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off -Assassin's Creed II - Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off -
-Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening - 1200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Section 8: Prejudice - Blitz Pack - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Section 8: Prejudice - Frontier Colonies Map Pack - 160 Microsoft Points
-Section 8: Prejudice - Overdrive Map Pack - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Themes:
-Halo: Reach - Noble Team Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Alien Blob (Pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Noble Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scuba Suit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 33% off

9/30 ONLY - Extreme Shopping 1-Day Sale

XBLA:
-Hydrophobia - 240 Microsoft Points - 70% off
-Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off
-The Path of Go - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Torchlight - 400 Microsoft Points - 67% off

DLC:
Your Shape Fitness - Bundle: New Year, New You + Dance Workout: Bollywood - 160 Microsoft Points - 71% off

10/4 - Deal of the Week

-Battleship (Hasbro Family Game Night) – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Carcassonne – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Catan – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Magic: The Gathering 2012 – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s Decade Duels – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

10/4 - Bethesda Sale

XBLA:
-Doom II – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Quake Arena Arcade – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Horse Armor - 100 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Knights of the Nine - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Shivering Isles - 1200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - Broken Steel - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - Operation: Anchorage - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - Point Lookout - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 - The Pitt - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout: New Vegas – Dead Money – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts – 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Fallout 3 Vault Boy Head - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fallout 3 Vault 101 Suit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- Fallout 3 Vault Boy Suit (Male) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

10/11 - Saints and Shadows

XBLA:
-Shadow Complex - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Perfect Dark - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-Saints Row 2 - 1200 Microsoft Points ($15US) - 25% off

DLC:
-Saints Row 2: Corporate Warfare - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

10/18 -Deal of the Week

DLC:
-Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

10/18 -10/31 - Shocktober

10/18- 10/24 - Week #1:

XBLA:

-Castlevania Harmony of Despair - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zombie Apocalypse - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-Metro 2033 - 1800 Microsoft Points ($22.49) - 25% off
-Scaredy Cat(Pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

10/25 -10/31 - Week #2:

XBLA:
-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-Alan Wake - 1800 Microsoft Points ($22.49) - 25% off

10/25 -Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-Dead Rising - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99US) - 25% off

10/25 -11/5 - Kinect Anniversary Sale

DLC:

Carnival Games:
-Coasterama Pack - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Added 10/30)
-Monkey Dancin Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Dance Central:
-"I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Marathon Pack 1 - 1400 Microsoft Points - 58% off
-”Because of You” - Ne-Yo
-”Control” - Janet Jackson
-”Disturbia” - Rihanna
-”Girls & Boys” - Blur
-”Heard ‘Em All” - Amerie
-”Hollaback Girl” - Gwen Stefani
-”I Got You Dancing” - Lady Sovereign
-”I Gotta Feeling” - The Black Eyed Peas
-”Straight Up” - Paula Abdul
-”Super Freak” - Rick James
-”Turnin’ Me On” - Keri Hilson
-”Weapon of Choice” - Fatboy Slim
-”Whoomp! (There It Is)” - Tag Team
-”Word Up!” - Cameo

-Marathon Pack 2 - 1500 Microsoft Points - 58% off
-”Break Your Heart” - Taio Cruz
-”D.A.N.C.E.” - Justice
-”Don”t Cha” - The Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes
-”Fergalicious” - Fergie ft. will.i.am
-”Get Busy” - Sean Paul
-”Get It Shawty” - Lloyd
-”Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine, Pt. 1″ - James Brown
-”Informer” - Snow
-”Lapdance” - N.E.R.D. ft Lee Harvey &Vita
-”Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It” - Dem Franchize Boyz (feat. Peanut and Charlay)
-”Planet Rock (Original 12″ Version)” - Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force
-”Say Aah” - Trey Songz (featuring Fabolous)
-”Tempted to Touch” - Rupee
-”The Way I Are” - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson and D.O.E.
-“Wild Thing” - Tone Loc

-Dance Pack 1 - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-”Heard-‘Em All” - Amerie
-”I Got You Dancing” - Lady Sovereign
-”Turnin” Me On” - Keri Hilson
-”We Run This” - Missy Elliott

-Dance Pack 2 - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-”Control” - Janet Jackson
-”Disturbia” - Rihanna
-”Hollaback Girl” - Gwen Stefani
-”Straight Up” - Paula Abdul

-Dance Pack 3 - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-”Because of You” - Ne-Yo
-”Temperature” - Sean Paul
-”Whoomp! (There It Is)” - Tag Team
-”Word Up!” - Cameo

-Dance Pack 4 - 640 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-”Girls & Boys” - Blur
-”Le Freak” - Chic
-”Super Freak” - Rick James
-”Weapon of Choice” - Fatboy Slim

-Dance Pack 5 - 480 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-”Lapdance” - N.E.R.D. ft. Lee Harvey & Vita
-”Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It” - Dem Franchize Boyz ft. Peanut & Charlay
-”Wild Thing” - Tone Loc

-Dance Pack 6 - 960 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-”Break Your Heart” - Taio Cruz
-”Don”t Cha” - The Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes
-”Fergalicious” - Fergie ft. will.i.am
-”Get It Shawty” - Lloyd
-”Get Up” - James Brown
-”The Way I Are” - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.

-Dance Pack 7 - 960 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-”D.A.N.C.E.” - Justice
-”Get Busy” - Sean Paul
-”Informer” - Snow
-”Planet Rock” - Afrika Bambaataa & The SoulSonic Force
-”Say Aah” - Trey Songz ft. Fabolous
-”Tempted to Touch” - Rupee

Kinect Sports:
-Calorie Challenge Pack - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Taken off 10/31)

Your Shape Fitness Evolved:
-Toned Body Add on - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Cardio Boxing Platinum - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Added 10/30/11)

-Kinectimals Asiatic Cheetah (pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Taken off 10/30/11)
-Kinectimals Asiatic Lion (pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Added 10/30/11)
-Kinectimals Canadian Lynx (pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Taken off 10/30/11)
-Red Foam Finger (prop) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Kinectimals Jaguar (pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Added 10/30/11)
-Plush Carrot Mascot (prop) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Added 10/30/11)

Kinect Labs:
-Air Band - FREE - 100% off
-Mutation Station - FREE - 100% off (Added 10/31)

10/26 - 11/1 - Pinball FX2

DLC:
-Paranomal Table - FREE - 100% off (after 11/1 it will be 240 Microsoft Points)

11/1 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Death by Cube - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-LIMBO - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Skeleton Costume (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/1 - Family Gold Deal

XBLA:
-Risk Factions - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/8 - Legendary Warriors

XBLA:
-Deadliest Warrior: The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scott Pilgrim The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Shinobi - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off Avatar Store:
-Deadliest Warrior Samurai Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scott Pilgrim Guitar (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/1 - 11/7 - Call of Duty Accessories

CoD: MW2
-Gas Mask - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Modern Warfare 2 Hat - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Night Vision Google - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Riot Shield (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-UAV (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

CoD: BO
-
RC-XD - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mystery Box - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zombie Hat - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Themes/Gamerpics, etc:

CoD: BO
-Soldiers Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Added 11/1)
-Zombie Acsention Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zombie Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/8 - Legendary Warriors

XBLA:
-Deadliest Warrior: The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scott Pilgrim The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Shinobi - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% offAvatar Store:
-Deadliest Warrior Samurai Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scott Pilgrim Guitar (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/15 - 11/19 - XBOX 10 Year Anniversary

-Xbox Anniversary Prop - FREE - 100% off

11/15 - XBOX 10 Year Anniversary 1 DAY ONLY (Poorly Advertised)

XBLA:
-UNO - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic

DLC:
-Fable III - Traitor's Keep Quest Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gears of War 2 - All Fronts Collection - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Themes/Etc:
-Gears 2 - Destroyed Beauty (Premium Theme) - 125 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/15 - 11/21 - 2K Publisher Sale

XBLA:
-Axel & Pixel - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look EX

DLC:
-BioShock 2 - Minerva's Den - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-BioShock 2 - Rapture Metro - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-BioShock 2 - Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic
-BioShock 2 - The Protector Trials - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic
-Borderlands - Claptrap's New Robot Revolution - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look **
-Borderlands - Mad Moxxie's Underdome Riot - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look **
-Borderlands - The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look **
-Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look **
-GTA IV - The Lost and Damned - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look ***
-GTA IV - The Ballad of Gay Tony - 1200 Microsoft Points - 25% off - Metacritic ***
-Mafia II - Jimmy's Vendetta Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic ****
-Mafia II - Joe's Adventure - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic ****
**Available with GOTY editions
***Available with as standalone disc and Complete editions
****Available with greatest hits disc

Games on Demand:
-Mafia II - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-Prey - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) - 25% off - Metacritic
-The Darkness - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) - 25% off - Metacritic
-Top Spin 3 - 1600 Microsoft Points ($19.99) - ??% off - Metacritic - Quick Look

Xbox Originals:
-Sid Meier's Pirates! - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic

-BioShock 2 - Bouncer Big Daddy Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-BioShock 2 - Big Sister Outfit (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Borderlands - Claptrap (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Carnival Games: MSMD - Skullyrotcha (Pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Duke Nukem Forever - Duke Outfit (Male only) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Duke Nukem Forever - Pig Cop Mask - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mafia II - Fedora - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mafia II - Henry's Suit (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-MLB 2K11 - At the Plate (Prop) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-MLB 2K11 - New York Yankees MLB2K11 Jersey (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-MLB 2K11 - Philadelphia Phillies MLB2K11 Jersey (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA 2K12 - Boston Celtics NBA2K12 Jersey (Male/Female) -120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA 2K12 - Chicago Bulls NBA2K12 Jersey (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA 2K12 - Los Angeles Lakers NBA2K12 Jersey (Male/Female) 240-120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-NBA 2K12 - Sprite Monster Slam (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Themes/Etc:
-GTA IV: The Lost and Damned Premium Theme - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/15 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Ms. Splosion Man - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look

11/22 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:

-Streets of Rage 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sega Rally Online Arcade - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/22 - 11/28 -Xbox Live Fan Appreciation Sale or Black Friday Sale

XBLA:
-Bejeweled Blitz LIVE - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bejeweled 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-DeathSpank: The Baconing - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Happy Tree Friends False Alarm - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Magic 2012 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-OutRun Online Arcade - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Phantasy Star II - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Stacking- 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Super Meat Boy - 400 Microsoft Points - 66% off
-The Fancy Pants Adventures - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Pinball FX2:
-Pinball FX2 Core (Full) - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Pinball FX Classic (Full) - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Pinball FX2 Marvel Tables - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Homefront - Fire Sale Map Pack - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Homefront - The Rock Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Left 4 Dead 2 - The Passing - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand
-Battlefield 2: Modern Combat - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) - 25% off
-Battlefield: Bad Company - 1200 Microsoft Points($14.99) - 25% off
-Civilization Revolution - 1800 Microsoft Points ($22.49) - 25% off

Xbox Originals
-Sega Soccer Slam - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box (prop) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Break dancing - 190 Microsoft Points - 40.6% off
-Grappling Hook - 140 Microsoft Points - 41.7% off
-Smoke Bomb - 190 Microsoft Points - 41% off
-Homefront RC Goliath Drone (prop) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Hoverbot (prop) - 140 Microsoft Points - 41.7% off
-Icarus Wings (prop) - 140 Microsoft Points - 41.7% off
-Penguin Pet - 140 Microsoft Points - 41.7% off

Themes/Etc:
-Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood - Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Premium Theme - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam Theme - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Duke Nukem Forever - Duke Nukem Forever Theme - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Fallout 3 - Fallout 3 Premium Theme - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Tron: Evolution – TRON Evolution Premium Theme - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Indie Games
-Flotilla - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Weapon of Choice - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/25 - Black Friday Sale - 1 DAY ONLY

XBLA:
-Full House Poker - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - 320 Microsoft Points - 73% off
-Warhammer 40K: Killteam - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-Fallout 3 - 1800 Microsoft Points ($22.49) - 25% off

11/28 - Cyber Monday Sale - 1 DAY ONLY

XBLA:
-Beyond Good & Evil HD - 240 Microsoft Points - 70% off
-Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-RISK: Factions - 200 Microsoft Points - 75% off
-Dungeons & Dragons - Daggerdale - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

11/29 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Age of Booty - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Final Fight: Double Impact - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/6 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Prince of Persia - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/6 - Family Gold Deal

-Geometry War Retro Evolved 2 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/6 - Ubisoft Sale

XBLA:
-Beyond Good & Evil HD - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bloody Good Time - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-From Dust - 800 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Outland - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Panzer General Allied Assault - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Voodoo Dice - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Zeit² - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:
-Assassin's Creed II Sequence 12: Battle of Forli - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Assassin's Creed II Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Far Cry 2 - Fortunes Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Prince of Persia - Epilogue - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Shaun White Snowboarding - The Glamour Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tom Clancy’s EndWar - Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tom Clancy’s GRAW 2 - CO-OP Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tom Clancy’s GRAW 2 - Co-Op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. - Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 - All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction - Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - Toned Body - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - Cardio Boxing Platinum - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off -

Games on Demand:
-Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) - 25% off
-Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) - 25% off

-Assassin's Creed Revelations - Ezio Revelations Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Doctor Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Harlequin Outfit (Male) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Splinter Cell Conviction - Elites Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Splinter Cell Conviction - Splinter Cell Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - 80's Muscle Pants (Male) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - Rainbow Legwarmers (Female) - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - Unitard Outfit (Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/13 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Bangai-O HD - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Guwange - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Hard Corps: Uprising - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Radiant Silvergun - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/20 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Rock Of Ages - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/20 - 1/2 - Countdown to 2012
This is a two part sale. One part lasts the until 1/2, the other is 1 Day only sales.

XBLA:
-BloodRayne: Betrayal - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Peggle - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Plants vs. Zombies - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Renegade Ops - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

DLC:
-L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass - 480 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Peggle Nights Content Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - 1800 Microsoft Points ($22.49) - 25% off
-The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 1800 Microsoft Points ($22.49) - 25% off

-Cactus Dog (prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Fastball Animation - 120 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Gears of War 3 Berserker Pet - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gears of War 3 Ticker Pet - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Grappling Hook (prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo Flood (prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Home Run Animation - 120 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Inferno Skateboard (prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Labrador Dog pet - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Moneky pet - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Ninja Kick Animation - 120 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Red Dragon pet - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Touchdown Dance Animation - 120 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Training Dummy (prop) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/20 - 12/31 - Countdown to 2012 1 Day Only Sales

12/20 1 DAY ONLY
-Bastion - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/21 1 DAY ONLY
-Hole in the Wall - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Leedmees - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% of

12/22 1 DAY ONLY

Fallout 3
-Broken Steel - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mothership Zeta - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Operation: Anchorage - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Fallout: New Vegas
-Dead Money - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Honest Hearts - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Lonesome Road - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Old World Blues - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/23 1 DAY ONLY
-Deadliest Warrior: Legends - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Deadliest Warrior: Legends Joan of Arc DLC - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Mortal Kombat Season Pass - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/24 1 DAY ONLY
-Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/25 1 DAY ONLY
-Fruit Ninja Kinect - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/26 1 DAY ONLY
Forza Motorsport 4

DLC:
-November Speed Pack - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Season Pass - 1800 Microsoft Points - 25% off

-Drifter Race Suit (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-White Racing Suit (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/27 1 DAY ONLY
Halo: Reach

DLC:
-Defiant Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Noble Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-Halo: Reach - 2400 Microsoft Points ($29.99) - 25% off

-Halo Energy Sword (prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Kat SPARTAN 320 Armor (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Themes/Etc:
-Halo: Reach Anchor 9 Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Halo: Reach Noble Team Theme - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/28 1 DAY ONLY

XBLA:
-Sonic Adventure - 320 Microsoft Points - 60% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off
-Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I - 320 Microsoft Points - 60% off

DLC:
-Sonic Adventure DX Upgrade - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off

12/29 1 DAY ONLY

DLC:
Red Dead Redemption:
-Legends and Killers Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Undead Nightmare Collection - 800 Microsoft Points - 50% off (Contains Liars & Cheats, Legends & Killers, and Undead Nightmare)
-Undead Nightmare Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

12/30 1 DAY ONLY

DLC:
Gears of War 3:
-Season Pass - 1800 Microsoft Points - 25% off
-Weapon Skin Collection - 1800 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Boomshield (prop) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Gold Lancer (prop) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off THIS ITEM WILL BE DELISTED 12/31/2011!

12/31 1 DAY ONLY

DLC:
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Games on Demand:
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) - 25% off
-Modern Warfare 2 - 2400 Microsoft Points ($29.99) - 25% off

12/27 - Deal of the Week

XBLA:
-Full House Poker - 480 Microsoft Points - 40% off

DLC:
Hasbro Family Game Night: (Not really DLC, but you need the HFGN hub to launch these games)
-Battleship - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Boggle - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Connect 4 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Connect 4×4 - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Jenga - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Pictureka - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scrabble - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sorry! - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sorry! Sliders - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Yahtzee - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

There has to be a game of the year edition coming out for AC eventually, right? I never bought it and still have a ton of games to play before I even consider buying the game, let alone the DLC.

According to PS Blog, Choplifter HD already permanently pricedropped to $10. Still too rich for my blood, but I can say I'm not surprised at all. Wonder if we'll see an XBLA pricedrop soon.

Readable first. The title looks good as is so I would just keep that formula. It's not that hard to look at the OP if you really wanna know all the deals.

[quote name='cancerman1120']
Edit:I almost forgot that I sold my Robin DLC at launch for $24. I am not too sure why people pay that kind of money but I am sure glad they do.[/QUOTE]

Ya that was great. I am glad the ce's from the bb dotw sale still include the code so i can finally play as robin. Prob not worth $20+ though.

Gamestop provided an online pass code for purchasing used copies of Mortal Kombat which is also published by WB. I presume that GS and WB made a deal in which GS are allowed to include online passes with used game sales associated with Warner Bros. I might be wrong though.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I wish the Batman Skins pack was on sale too...[/QUOTE]

Since the Bundle pack includes Robin, Nightwing, and the Skins DLC and cost 1200...buying them separately with the Skins full price, you're saving a measly 80 points ($1)

WARP trial version was great - much better and original than i expected. Probably will end up as best game from this XBLA promotion.

Will buy it later today. :)

[quote name='Sath666']WARP trial version was great - much better and original than i expected. Probably will end up as best game from this XBLA promotion.

Will buy it later today. :)[/QUOTE]

I will probably do the same. I have plenty of points so I have to spend them on something. :cool:
I am not a big fan of action puzzlers, but this one seems interesting.

Ditto on Warp. It's much better than I anticipated. I'll admit, it didn't look like much from the trailers and quick-look. I had the impression that it would just feel like the "free" game of the four House Party titles, but it might end up being my favorite. Ten minutes in and I finally saw the charm it has. It's an all-around clever, fun, and interesting puzzle game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back