XBL DotW Sales 2012 |- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chopper']If I was only going to get one of the FF XIII-2 dlc packs, which one is the best of the group?

My gut instinct is to buy the Lightning dlc pack since she's the star of the next game, unless folks here tell me differently?[/QUOTE]

The most essential DLC for the game is the Requiem of the Goddess Lightning DLC. It contains more of and ending to the game/fills in some blanks. Plus the Commando Lighting party member you get from this DLC just destroys everything. Especially if you infuse her with the right monsters. I am not sure if you can accidentally play this before you beat the game, but it shouldn't be played until after.

Snow is a great Sentinel to have on your team and it also has another capture-able monster. But it is pretty short.

The Sahz DLC is pretty dumb. Just some gambling texas hold em stuff and once you beat that he joins your party. Only get this if you really want him as your Synergist.

Lightning & Amodar is just a battle, but works because you can actually use them for most of the game before its beaten. Lightning is the first or second best Ravager in the game depending on what you're looking for. I kind of preferred to have humans in my party as I got tired of the monsters but I ended up with Cloudburst as my main Ravager because his Feral Link is awesome.

I'd say if you plan to get all the achievements and do all the post game content Requiem Lightning and Snow made some of the harder battles a lot easier. Although be prepared to do a little farming to get all the stuff to level them up, but it wasn't too bad imo.

If you want to play the game and just be done with it I'd at least get the Requiem DLC. It's cheap enough and adds some more ending. But be prepared for the repetitive nature of that DLC.

I just updated the op with more details on the Dance Central 2 DLC sale. I added in references to Dance Packs where applicable so it should be more helpful to determine which songs can be bought in which dance pack.

I spent wayyyyyyyy too much on RB DLC and kind of don't want to buy anymore points but I can't pass on those Pinball tables.

I'm tempted to buy some DC tracks but my wallet is hurting so much. I think I have all the tracks from DC1 and haven't really played the game much so I might pass or pick and choose a few.

Also, I bit on Crysis for 1200 MSP before so I could be upset but in rare form I played it immediately. It's a fairly easy 1000 GS. Since I got Crysis 2 for sale for $10 I don't feel bad and plan on playing that before Crysis 3 releases.

For once I want Microsoft to stop with the sales. I need to recover before their holiday sales.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']i just noticed on the front page there is a mystery wheel you pay 80 msp to get a random avatar item? where is that located at?[/QUOTE]

Sales and Specials + app.

I just checked out the Dance Central packs and it looks like Marathon Pack 01 and 02 should cover Dance Pack 01 to 07 which were released before Dance Central 2. You'll have to buy Dance Pack 08 to 11 to be caught up before DC3 releases. I haven't looked at the individual artist packs but it looks like the songs are NOT included in other packs.

Anyone think FFXIII-2 will get a "Complete" edition with all that DLC? or should I just buy the Story DLC and the lightning battle now? Would maybe get the Ezio costume as well.

[quote name='evophile']The most essential DLC for the game is the Requiem of the Goddess Lightning DLC. It contains more of and ending to the game/fills in some blanks. Plus the Commando Lighting party member you get from this DLC just destroys everything. Especially if you infuse her with the right monsters. I am not sure if you can accidentally play this before you beat the game, but it shouldn't be played until after.

Snow is a great Sentinel to have on your team and it also has another capture-able monster. But it is pretty short.

The Sahz DLC is pretty dumb. Just some gambling texas hold em stuff and once you beat that he joins your party. Only get this if you really want him as your Synergist.

Lightning & Amodar is just a battle, but works because you can actually use them for most of the game before its beaten. Lightning is the first or second best Ravager in the game depending on what you're looking for. I kind of preferred to have humans in my party as I got tired of the monsters but I ended up with Cloudburst as my main Ravager because his Feral Link is awesome.

I'd say if you plan to get all the achievements and do all the post game content Requiem Lightning and Snow made some of the harder battles a lot easier. Although be prepared to do a little farming to get all the stuff to level them up, but it wasn't too bad imo.

If you want to play the game and just be done with it I'd at least get the Requiem DLC. It's cheap enough and adds some more ending. But be prepared for the repetitive nature of that DLC.[/QUOTE]
This helps me make up my mind on what i should buy for was going to ask later now I dont thank you for posting this.

[quote name='kulaguy']I just updated the OP with more details on the Dance Central 2 DLC sale. I added in references to Dance Packs where applicable so it should be more helpful to determine which songs can be bought in which dance pack.[/QUOTE]

Awwww fuck, and just when I've been OCD'ing on the edits for 3 hours while you injected your content. I wish wiki's on this had "slightly" better source control to let you "lock" a post for 30 min. :whistle2:(

OK, found your excellent edits in the history, and merged them back into my exhaustive content edit. :)

[quote name='Cleaner7']I just checked out the Dance Central packs and it looks like Marathon Pack 01 and 02 should cover Dance Pack 01 to 07 which were released before Dance Central 2. You'll have to buy Dance Pack 08 to 11 to be caught up before DC3 releases. I haven't looked at the individual artist packs but it looks like the songs are NOT included in other packs.[/QUOTE]

Digging back through ancient history, here's where Vamn resolved the "Marathon Pack" duplicity conundrum ...

[quote name='vanm']OK, Marathon 1 contains all of Packs 1-4 EXCEPT "We Run This"-Missy Elliott (from Dance Pack 1), "Temperature"-Sean Paul (from Dance Pack 3), and "Le Freak"-Chic (from Dance Pack 4) ... It also contains "I Gotta Feeling"-The Black Eyed Peas which is not in any of the Track Packs. [/QUOTE]

The short answer is that Marathon Packs 1 & 2 will cover Dance Packs 1 - 7, and all those are DC1-compatible. If you get MP1 & MP2, you'll only miss 3 songs, but MP2 also contains an extra single. And yes, Dance Packs 8 - 11 are DC2/DC3-only.

And with that, I'll retire for the night by saying ...

tumblr_m1g3ntLwu11qm8i3ao1_500.jpg

Uhm guys? I just got 300 MSP out of nowhere and I'm not sure if this should have been the 400 from SoA but it's 100 MSP less hum...billing doesn't say where these come from and still have 400 MSP pending through rewards so it can't come from here hum...

They deposited any pending points you had from Xbox Rewards. I got 160 today from doing the surveys and the 10 hours of sports apps/ESPN.

But I have 400 Pending points! and they still show up as pending lol either way it's 100 MSP short maybe disilluzion got them lol xp

Should get 800 in the end from the SoA Promp + Rewards together lol

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Uhm guys? I just got 300 MSP out of nowhere and I'm not sure if this should have been the 400 from SoA but it's 100 MSP less hum...billing doesn't say where these come from and still have 400 MSP pending through rewards so it can't come from here hum...[/QUOTE]

How the hell do you guys keep getting random points added to your account!?!?!? I can't even get the damn 240msp added that they owe me from August...

[quote name='tylerh1701']How the hell do you guys keep getting random points added to your account!?!?!? I can't even get the damn 240msp added that they owe me from August...[/QUOTE]

Well you already said it...it is random lol and I'm pretty sure those should be the 400 MSP promo points but something went wrong (wish I would have 1600 msp added like some others lol)

Did they ever respond that you didn't get your 240 Points? And did you really spend 1600 MSP or more? Some guys just did 800 and it showed up as pending...guess those guys didn't get their points maybe?)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Well you already said it...it is random lol and I'm pretty sure those should be the 400 MSP promo points but something went wrong (wish I would have 1600 msp added like some others lol)

Did they ever respond that you didn't get your 240 Points? And did you really spend 1600 MSP or more? Some guys just did 800 and it showed up as pending...guess those guys didn't get their points maybe?)[/QUOTE]

Ya, they responded:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/332437.aspx

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/338195.aspx

I'm still within the 48 hour window they mentioned in the 2nd response, so HOPEFULLY I get them today.

I got 110msp, I think the 100 is for Rewards Surveys, but the 10msp, I can't account for, the ESPN app I had over 10hrs, so am guessing that will be deposited next month since there is at least another full saturday of NCAA football they can count.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya, they responded:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/332437.aspx

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/338195.aspx

I'm still within the 48 hour window they mentioned in the 2nd response, so HOPEFULLY I get them today.[/QUOTE]

Huh I really hope you'll get them finally...it's kinda tedious to run after them ~~" lol

[quote name='franscodelamrte']I got 110msp, I think the 100 is for Rewards Surveys, but the 10msp, I can't account for, the ESPN app I had over 10hrs, so am guessing that will be deposited next month since there is at least another full saturday of NCAA football they can count.[/QUOTE]

Hmm in this case it maybe 300 from 400 points from rewards I got today they just haven't switched from pending to awarded...meh...

Sooooo I'm still waiting for the 400 MSP SoA Promo Points lol (and 100 MSP next month from rewards)

btw I'm kinda sad Crysis isn't 800 MSP in Europe

I just bought Crysis for $10.

It's too bad this is download only. I don't have the 4 gigs for this game. I just deleted a bunch of other stuff and typed what I deleted into an excel spreadsheet.

[quote name='seppuku']I hate to rehash the whole Crysis conversation that took place in this thread when the game first hit the marketplace, but as someone who didn't finish Crysis 2 because he lost interest, is the first game going to be worth my time and money? I also have a backlog of 4-5 other shooters (in first and third person) vying for my attention.[/QUOTE]
I played about 50% of the way through the game yesterday and if you lost interest in number 2 you probably will lose interest in 1 also. Most of the game seems to boil down to die over and over and over again if you try to fight head on or become extremely bored going into stealth, sprinting to next rock, go prone to recharge, rinse and repeat over and over again.

My 2 cents. Extremely repetitive game play and extremely repetitive environments=bored since 5 minutes after I started playing.

It's hard to not recommend a full retail $10 game but having actually played some of it now, I wouldn't buy it again.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Huh I really hope you'll get them finally...it's kinda tedious to run after them ~~" lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and yes it's been very tedious. I mean, it's just $3, but I'd still like it since it's rightfully owed to me.

[quote name='Zonic505']They deposited any pending points you had from Xbox Rewards. I got 160 today from doing the surveys and the 10 hours of sports apps/ESPN.[/QUOTE]

Not too sure about that, since I have 200 pending.

I'm also still missing the 240 for the August promo...

[quote name='thenutman69321']I played about 50% of the way through the game yesterday and if you lost interest in number 2 you probably will lose interest in 1 also. Most of the game seems to boil down to die over and over and over again if you try to fight head on or become extremely bored going into stealth, sprinting to next rock, go prone to recharge, rinse and repeat over and over again.

My 2 cents. Extremely repetitive game play and extremely repetitive environments=bored since 5 minutes after I started playing.

It's hard to not recommend a full retail $10 game but having actually played some of it now, I wouldn't buy it again.[/QUOTE]

Well that's one opinion. I beat the game on PC when it came out years ago and loved it. I'm too lazy to pc game these days so I am hankering to play through this. In my mind Crysis' game model was somewhat of a grown up Halo puzzle combat. Sure the stealth wasn't that great and the shooting not as tight but I appreciated the more mature feel to everything.

About the only thing I can see holding this game back is the checkpointing. The controller scheme helps you swap abilities much more quickly than in the PC version if it's anything like how it was handled in Crysis 2

Not sure if it's been mentioned (I didn't read through the full forum update email today) but the Chain Reaction is new this week, isn't it? If some enterprising individual would like to update the OP, if not... *shrug*

I'm not going to update the OP, but the Chain Reaction is Burnout Paradise DLC:
Big Surf Island - 160 off
Toy Colletion - 200 off
Legendary Cars Collection - 200 off
Time Savers Pack - 400 off

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Anyone think FFXIII-2 will get a "Complete" edition with all that DLC? or should I just buy the Story DLC and the lightning battle now? Would maybe get the Ezio costume as well.[/QUOTE]

I kind of doubt it. Squenix hasn't really done that with anything else, though only western developed games they published really have had DLC so far. Just buy what you want now.

I might have bought a costume if this sale was a couple weeks ago but I've since 100%ed the main game so I'm not going to bother. Glad Serah at least has that one free outfit or I would have bought one full price since her default is terrible. For this sale I only bought the Lightning story DLC as everything else is pointless with a completed game.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I just checked out the Dance Central packs and it looks like Marathon Pack 01 and 02 should cover Dance Pack 01 to 07 which were released before Dance Central 2. You'll have to buy Dance Pack 08 to 11 to be caught up before DC3 releases. I haven't looked at the individual artist packs but it looks like the songs are NOT included in other packs.[/QUOTE]
You also have to get LMFAO - "Party Rock Anthem" if you want to get all the songs since that isn't in any pack. And if you're getting only the Marathon Packs those are missing Sean Paul - "Temperature", Missy Elliot - "We Run This" and Chic - "Le Freak" in terms of DC1 DLC.

I need some advice on the Marvel vs Capcom games. Im a noob when it comes to fighting games. MVC2 looks decent. I downloaded the demo and you can only play 2 player. How is new Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins? Is that better then MVC2? Or should I just look into getting a copy of UMVC3?

Last edited by a moderator:
id only consider getting doa 5 or tekken tag 2 at the moment, those are very popular , and both are great in terms of gameplay. mvc2 is really awesome, but its much harder to master . 600 points isnt that much though.

Wow this thread got really popular overnight, lol. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come on last night (college library closed early for the Yom Kippur, which is why I have the day off today and am posting from a public library with only IE on their computers -_-) but I see the OP is absolutely fucking beautiful. Well done everybody, and I knew I could count on your OCD-levels Cornelius, they seem right around mine (I mean 3 hours on the OP, damnnnnnn you poor son of a bitch).

I'd edit the OP with the new Sales & Specials stuff but it was enough of a chore to try and get IE to let me post a reply (which is why I can't actually quote anyone atm).

So really loving the format/style changes to the OP, good amount of related information up there. Some changes that may need implementation:
If someone could make a side-note about which FFXIII-2 DLCs were story-related or added-characters, that'd probably work. I guess the only other thing would be to have Reddjoey change the title of the thread since it's 2 weeks out of date, and to make another post or two a wiki-entry.

Storing graveyard in here right now:

9/18 - 9/24 ... Scary Food, Zombies, and Cannibals?

According to the Official Rules, your odds are approximately 1:20 for DLC/avatar/gamerpic items, or 1:1000 for XBLA games, that you'll "win" the Winning Prize of:
Otherwise you get offered these other "loser" deals:
and

9/11 - 10/8(?) ... Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - DLC:

So anyone who added me regarding FX2, you've been accepted as of last night, still open to more adds if anyone needs it (I have 17 tables, I think? It'll be 18 on Monday)

@EastX, you're right, I tried a different controller and I could spin dash. I'm still not exactly thrilled with the game (the platforming felt like it got too precise/difficult in Lost Labyrinth and Mad Gear Zone) but between being able to use the spin dash (which I'm using less often than I thought I would) and the more interesting stages, I'm much happier with my purchase, thank you.

@Spylon My mistake, like everyone else said, we pretty much set our XBLM watches by your site, was just reporting what I saw. And I would use your sale posts but generally I'm too impatient to wait on that stuff. I am very glad you found a way to successfully scan what your site was missing, should be a big help in the future. Also really happy to see you got an upgrade (site was noticeably smoother to navigate) and I'm hoping it catches on more so the ad views make it a permanent transition (I figured that's how you got the site up and running originally). But people are definitely suckers for ad-free things. If there's anything else I can do to help the site/lower costs, just lemme know.

@AaronRodgers Unlike THQ, I don't think Square-Enix is discounting the DLC because of a Complete Edition on its way. As someone already said, they generally don't do that sort of thing (though FFXIII-1 didn't have any DLC like this). The only thing is I could see a Trilogy bundle after FFXIII-3 is out long enough. Also, lol at all the bikini comments, when I saw it was on sale I was expecting to hear something like that. Sales on skimpy clothing for video game girls really bring out the pervy CAGs. I think I'll end up getting the Ezio outfit and then Mog's outfit pack, along with any Coliseum/Story/Character DLCs.

Also, stayed up all night for MvC: Origins. Managed to get to play the demo for 20 minutes before I had to relinquish my access to electricity, and I was nerdgasming the whole time. It's fucking fantastic but I'm nostalging hardcore on this, bought it online about an hour ago for tonight. Can't wait to see what's in the "Vault" (guess they're doing a FF: Double Impact thing which is ALWAYS good). Think I'm all set 'till I see what Monday's promo is and scoop everything up.

Please tell me I wasn't alone in my nerdgasming this morning. :bouncy:

Edit: [quote name='ooga']MVC2 is the best of the bunch.[/QUOTE] That is ABSOLUTELY debateable. I feel like I'm having one of those rare fanboy moments. I will agree it is definitely worth the 600 MSP/$7.50 and I love it (have the Xbox version back when it was bought in gold) but I am definitely disputing that. But to the person wondering, MvC Origins has a single-player demo so you can try that out. Not sure if MvC3 has one (get Ultimate over the regular version), but it's hard to really "explain" the differences. What kind of fighting games do you usually like? That makes it easier to determine your usual taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I just bought Crysis for $10.

It's too bad this is download only. I don't have the 4 gigs for this game. I just deleted a bunch of other stuff and typed what I deleted into an excel spreadsheet.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it possible to copy the downloaded game to a flash drive and burn it to a dvd? Since you have the game purchased on your gamertag and attached to the xbox, it should work.

I did something similar with a few arcade games.

Just an idea if you are worried about hard drive space.

[quote name='Wrong']Isn't it possible to copy the downloaded game to a flash drive and burn it to a dvd? Since you have the game purchased on your gamertag and attached to the xbox, it should work.

I did something similar with a few arcade games.

Just an idea if you are worried about hard drive space.[/QUOTE]
This would work? I'd love to copy some of my arcade games and make dvd compilation discs to clear some space.

Came here to complain that I just bought Crysis at the perceived deal price of $14.99. Stayed to say it is definitely worth the $14.99 so buy buy buy @ $9.99.

[quote name='franscodelamrte']I got 110msp, I think the 100 is for Rewards Surveys, but the 10msp, I can't account for, the ESPN app I had over 10hrs, so am guessing that will be deposited next month since there is at least another full saturday of NCAA football they can count.[/QUOTE]

Might have been from purchasing a month of gold?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Wow this thread got really popular overnight, lol. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come on last night (college library closed early for the Yom Kippur, which is why I have the day off today and am posting from a public library with only IE on their computers -_-) but I see the OP is absolutely fucking beautiful. Well done everybody, and I knew I could count on your OCD-levels Cornelius, they seem right around mine (I mean 3 hours on the OP, damnnnnnn you poor son of a bitch).[/QUOTE]

I'm home today too! Happy Yontif!

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Wow this thread got really popular overnight, lol. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come on last night (college library closed early for the Aom Eippur, which is why I have the day off today and am posting from a public library with only IE on their computers -_-) but I see the OP is absolutely fucking beautiful. Well done everybody, and I knew I could count on your OCD-levels Cornelius, they seem right around mine (I mean 3 hours on the OP, damnnnnnn you poor son of a bitch).

I'd edit the OP with the new Sales & Specials stuff but it was enough of a chore to try and get IE to let me post a reply (which is why I can't actually quote anyone atm).

So really loving the format/style changes to the OP, good amount of related information up there. Few things though, (since I can't edit myself),
can someone mention the possibility of October Rewards stacking for Monday purchases? Why are some of the DC tracks in bold? And the fact that the Value Pack lets you see the original 6 alternate costumes in MvC

So I guess a lot of places close down for Jewish and Catholic holidays around the US? I've lived my whole life in Salt Lake so I have no idea. Or is it that you guys are just Jewish and taking the day off?

So is the FFXIII-2 content worth it? Are the side quests and the colliseum enemies worth fighting/gaining as companions? I enjoyed the game, but I haven't touched it since I finished my first play through(have to rebuy it too...)

[quote name='tylerh1701']So I guess a lot of places close down for Jewish and Catholic holidays around the US? I've lived my whole life in Salt Lake so I have no idea. Or is it that you guys are just Jewish and taking the day off?[/QUOTE]

Well, on Yom Kippur you are supposed to refrain from work and physical pleasures.

[quote name='Wrong']Well, on Yom Kippur you are supposed to refrain from work and physical pleasures.[/QUOTE]

so...videogames it is then

[quote name='tylerh1701']So I guess a lot of places close down for Jewish and Catholic holidays around the US? I've lived my whole life in Salt Lake so I have no idea. Or is it that you guys are just Jewish and taking the day off?[/QUOTE]

I know very few Jews in town and no one closes for our holidays. I'm just taking the day off because this is the single most important one to me. Not to get too off subject but it's: No working, wearing leather shoes, eating, drinking, sex, bathing, or wearing perfumes. I'm a hungry thirsty stinky mess today and I hate it!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I'm home today too! Happy Yontif![/QUOTE]

And a happy Yontif to you too my friend! Shalom and all that.

Well, I know today is an official college holiday (and I know public school has off today as well), but I know some businesses also aren't operating today either. And for the most part the Christian holidays follow the same operating procedure (I can't think of a Catholic specific holiday that anyone who isn't a Catholic school honours), but the ones that people have off for tend to be around the same time as Jewish holidays (Easter & Passover, Christmas & Hanukkah).

For clarification, I am by no means Jewish in ethnicity/religion (though people have thought as much due to my appearance, mostly the hair and the Lincoln-esque beard), I just took the day off from work because I knew I didn't have classes today like usual and I wanted to spend the day relaxing and playing Origins. But I do know some Yiddish (as pretty much every New Yorker is required to know some by law).

@AaronRodgers No problem, hopefully you found some worthwhile DLC.

Surprised more people aren't waiting 'till Monday, guess everyone's pretty much lost faith in XBL Reward promos? Lol.

Also, forgive me but since IE is being a bastard I'm gonna have to double post.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I know very few Jews in town and no one closes for our holidays. I'm just taking the day off because this is the single most important one to me. Not to get too off subject but it's: No working, wearing leather shoes, eating, drinking, sex, bathing, or wearing perfumes. I'm a hungry thirsty stinky mess today and I hate it![/QUOTE]

I see. I was raised Catholic so I sometimes still fast on Good Friday and Ash Wednesday, and it can be tough. Funny how 1 day of fasting makes you realize just how awesome eating a Snickers bar at lunch is.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']And a happy Yontif to you too my friend! Shalom and all that.

Well, I know today is an official college holiday (and I know public school has off today as well), but I know some businesses also aren't operating today either. And for the most part the Christian holidays follow the same operating procedure (I can't think of a Catholic specific holiday that anyone who isn't a Catholic school honours), but the ones that people have off for tend to be around the same time as Jewish holidays (Easter & Passover, Christmas & Hanukkah).

For clarification, I am by no means Jewish in ethnicity/religion (though people have thought as much due to my appearance, mostly the hair and the Lincoln-esque beard), I just took the day off from work because I knew I didn't have classes today like usual and I wanted to spend the day relaxing and playing Origins. But I do know some Yiddish (as pretty much every New Yorker is required to know some by law).[/QUOTE]

I see, thanks for the input. To me it's just very foreign that schools and some places of employment close for religious holidays, cuz we have none of that here. We have a day called "Pioneer Day" on July 25th that we get off, but it definitely isn't a religious holiday of any kind. I guess it's kind of a Mormon history holiday.

it figures... im thinking its gonna be Sunday before our rewards get deposited, so i go ahead and buy another walking dead episode (being 200 pts down from DD:Neon)

I guess something is telling me to wait for a sale on DD:Neon :p

The OP does look great btw fellas!

Next month is my first month without having a 200 dollar Aarons payment due for 2 years... man I cant wait to buy some points.

Shogun looks great, im hoping it plays like FFT

Other than that though, its looking like ill be hoping for a good DoW to catch my eye.

[quote name='chapnis']Might have been from purchasing a month of gold?[/QUOTE]

If they were delayed by a few months in june/july i added around 6 months worth of live 3 from codes from a friend (promo things) and 3 from someone on here. SO, could be

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back