XBL DotW Sales 2012 |- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm gonna try, but I have no interest in South Park. If I can get a code cheap then I will participate ;). I already knocked out Dragon's Lair cheeves. They were fun, and not super hard or anything. Hardest one was scoring the max points. Just remember to save often.

If anyone wants a 1 month XBL code or a little paypal gift for South Park... PM me.

I don't need The Maw, in case anyone has a spare code for South Park, Minecraft, or...just PM me an offer or something.

Originally Posted by Antarael Dulacre
Still trading a Code for Sour Patch Kids: World Gone Sour =D
[quote name='tylerh1701']I know, I want it! LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know you're not the only one hehe, still consider some offers until the end of the weekend ^^

Just got my free codes, does anyone wanna trade me anything for them, really don't want R-Type and I might keep the Maw but if you make a good enough offer I might rethink, just pm me I guess

[quote name='louiedog']You people know there's an entire forum for trading and a thread dedicated to XBLA codes, right?[/QUOTE]

actually I didn't, sorry

edit: how exactly does that work? when I click on trade list, I only see mine. I know I'm doing something wrong

I bought the Karkland BF3 DLC when it was on sale and just realized it doesn't work. Ive re downloaded the little 108kb pass 3 times but whenever I try to join a server using DLC it says I dont have it. Anyone know what Im doing wrong?.

great week for me; snagged the kinect sports packs, gunstringer dlc, Happy action theatre & Hole in the wall for parties.....ended up passing on Iron Brigade, Haunt & Rythm Party. Thought I'd get those, but the demos just didn't get my attention. Ah well. Stiil, a great week imo

[quote name='KtMack23']I bought the Karkland BF3 DLC when it was on sale and just realized it doesn't work. Ive re downloaded the little 108kb pass 3 times but whenever I try to join a server using DLC it says I dont have it. Anyone know what Im doing wrong?.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played BF3, but from what I understand that 108kb pass allows you to download the full maps from a menu on BF3 (should be a MUCH larger file, I believe). Try checking out the options? Hope that helps!

I tried the demo for Fusion Genesis again last night..... And I literally fell asleep playing it. Still seems like a neat game, but I think I'll pass.

Surprisingly I really enjoyed both Iron Brigade and Orcs Must Die even though tower defense isn't really my thing. Leaning more towards Iron Brigade and waiting for Orcs to get down to 400msp someday.

Now on to the Kinect game demos...

Anyone think Haunt is worth the $5? I know there's a demo so I could see for myself but if Im
Gonna get it I prefer to go in not having played part of the game. Thanks

[quote name='KtMack23']I bought the Karkland BF3 DLC when it was on sale and just realized it doesn't work. Ive re downloaded the little 108kb pass 3 times but whenever I try to join a server using DLC it says I dont have it. Anyone know what Im doing wrong?.[/QUOTE]

Do you have all the MP updates?

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update

Did you download this?

From the description it says "This update is required to play the Back to Karkand expansion pack."

[quote name='Brother Daz']Windows phone users only?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, I think you're just signing up for a Windows Phone newsletter. And you can opt out of it right there in the sign up page. Or just use an alt email address.

EDIT: Yeah, no WP required. You can do it with any old email. Also, here's a freebie for someone:

3XJKX-GX9VT-992J6-CFG6H-TQD7Z

[quote name='Skydude']That's just the "hub" for the games. The games must be bought individually.[/QUOTE]

The available games all dropped to 400 msp which isn't too bad.

Quick question, has Trials HD been any cheaper than 600msp?? I was waiting for the next sale on it and can't remember if it has been cheaper than 600, I'm thinking it has been 400msp but missed it at that price. Also considering Halo Anniversary map pack

[quote name='anarchyburger']Quick question, has Trials HD been any cheaper than 600msp?? I was waiting for the next sale on it and can't remember if it has been cheaper than 600, I'm thinking it has been 400msp but missed it at that price. Also considering Halo Anniversary map pack[/QUOTE]

Yea it dropped to 400 for a 1 day sale a couple years ago. That's when I picked it up.

[quote name='anarchyburger']Quick question, has Trials HD been any cheaper than 600msp?? I was waiting for the next sale on it and can't remember if it has been cheaper than 600, I'm thinking it has been 400msp but missed it at that price. Also considering Halo Anniversary map pack[/QUOTE]

It's also dropped to 560 once. That's when I bought it.

Limbo/Trials HD/Splosion Man Triple Pack

That is something else to look into if you are interested in Trials HD. It also comes with 160 points.

[quote name='mitch079']The available games all dropped to 400 msp which isn't too bad.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Family Game Night games dropped but the online servers are gone so you better have some people to play with in your living room. Games like Connect 4 and Jenga are fine locally but sharing a screen for Battleship or Scrabble doesn't make a lot of sense.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't think so, I think you're just signing up for a Windows Phone newsletter. And you can opt out of it right there in the sign up page. Or just use an alt email address.

EDIT: Yeah, no WP required. You can do it with any old email. Also, here's a freebie for someone:

3XJKX-GX9VT-992J6-CFG6H-TQD7Z[/QUOTE]
right on thanks, I got it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Here's the prop you get after the sign up:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ongboard/00001000-c0ab-12c3-c9c2-b5045858081c
It's a skateboard that doesn't look good but free is free. They send a verification email so you can't use a fake one but you can opt out of receiving their emails. I just used one of my junk email accounts.[/QUOTE]
I'm good with the skateboard! Looks like XBL is using your "region" as the flag whether to get into Windows Phone or not, such as I'm now in the "US+WP" region, I guess, which locks out anyone else from clicking on WP-exclusive links like phone apps, etc.

Im having fun with Magic2012, even though im terrible.

Also the animation for that free skateboard avatar is pretty cool.

BTw IF you own the Ms. Splosion Man Table for Pinball FX2 there's a tournament going on right now until May 25th...with prizes...a buddy of mine is currently rank 1 named OrpheusWueste with over 6 billion points...I just dropped down to rank 728 from Rank 215 with about 154 million points lol..but well there's a random draw beside the top 3....

Just wanted to let you know

for more information see this article: http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=2325420&anchor=2358129

I went ahead and bought Fusion : Genesis (or is it Genesis : Fusion, I seriously can't remember which -- terrible name) while it's still on sale. It's not earth-shaking by any means, but it's a nice little game with hours of gameplay. I didn't much care for the demo, which had a lot of hand-holding, but the game itself has a lot of content and grinding. If you want to, you could play for a long, long time upgrading ships and weapons. They have a persistent online world that's pretty sparse of course and an auction house for rare in-game items. Overall it's an impressive little package if you like that sort of space-sim game.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Ahhhh, a new week with new possibilities. Last week was great.[/QUOTE]

dont count on it. We already know the dotw and i doubt another out of nowhere or developer sale.

I played the demos of Orcs Must Die and Iron Brigade. Having play Orcs Must Die on Steam already, I couldn't shake the feeling of it being a PC game so I'll pass.

Iron Brigade did nothing for me. Maybe because it's just a demo, but I think I'm going to pass on this for the time being and pick it up when it drops to 400.

[quote name='Tsel']I played the demos of Orcs Must Die and Iron Brigade. Having play Orcs Must Die on Steam already, I couldn't shake the feeling of it being a PC game so I'll pass.

Iron Brigade did nothing for me. Maybe because it's just a demo, but I think I'm going to pass on this for the time being and pick it up when it drops to 400.[/QUOTE]

Check the trading forum. A lot of people are going to have Iron Brigade up today for cheap.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Iron Brigade and Earthworm Jim were the PlayXBLA codes? Man I'm glad I didn't end up going for it.[/QUOTE]

Same here...already own Earthworm Jim...and well didn't buy iron brigade even on sale yet...

[quote name='louiedog']Yes, the Family Game Night games dropped but the online servers are gone so you better have some people to play with in your living room. Games like Connect 4 and Jenga are fine locally but sharing a screen for Battleship or Scrabble doesn't make a lot of sense.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I used to like to play scrabble with people online. At least there's still words with friends.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']dont count on it. We already know the dotw and i doubt another out of nowhere or developer sale.[/QUOTE]

We do? I where might that info be? Checked the OP, and I don't see it. Maybe I'm going blind...?

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Personally I'll probably pick up Outland at 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I really enjoyed the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back