XBLA - Fable II Pub Games - 800pts or Free w/Preorder also included in Fable II game

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I finally was able to take advantage of the gold exploit...now I gotta remember to decline the update when the game prompts me :cool:[/quote]

Haha yea ditto, I am unlocking a bunch of stuff now, I am loving this game, more with the Fortune's Tower. I actually made money on the spinnerbox though, more spinners usually help huh.

:bomb: Finished everything in Fortune's Tower, played Spinnerbox and the other game, they fucking suck. Lost so much money on Spinnerbox....are those other two games mainly based on luck?

[quote name='lilboo']all i got left is the spinnerbox 100x achievement.. :wall:
:wall:
:wall:

..I'm trying on the Anvil one, but.. :wall: !!![/quote]
Try the Rose one, that's how I got it. And make sure to do minimum bet of course.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:bomb: Finished everything in Fortune's Tower, played Spinnerbox and the other game, they fucking suck. Lost so much money on Spinnerbox....are those other two games mainly based on luck?[/quote]

Spinnerbox is completely luck, and Keystone is just betting with the odds. To win the Keystone tournaments, just try to break even each match. Basically, just bet minimum on 8 and 13 arches, and then roll the dice. That was someone else's strategy in this thread, and I used it, and it worked great.

[quote name='life.exe']I cant beat these Spinnerbox tournaments at all, highest I've placed is 11th out of 10 tourney's.[/quote]

Ditto, I can't win them either. Maybe they're like Puzzle Quest as you have to fail a certain amount of times taking on the boss and then it lets you win lol.:roll:

Spinnerbox tournaments were a bitch, but I eventually won them all, so you just have to keep trying. Just read CAG and jam on the A button, that's what I did.

Finally won the Free tourney, here are my placings just from this morning.

Looks to me like the magic number for the free tourney is to score over 3k.

EDIT: After the free tourney, the others seem easier. Won them all in just a few games.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me the third tourney in spinnerbox was a bitch for some reason, the others only took a few tries, but that one took forever. I guess it's just luck.

I finished up the Keystone tourneys last night to get the rest of the items. I thought those would be hard, but they're extremely simple if you just bet high on the low stakes and wait for a win (and quit and restart if necessary). Once you win once you're set for at least 2nd or 3rd place if the computer is really lucky. I think the lowest I got was 2nd.

bread's done
Back