XBLA - Mega Man 9 - 800pts

[quote name='Megaten']Hmm, I found Wily's castle to be loads easier than the rest of the game. Like the disappearing block section of Plug Man's stage - WTF?

Anyhoo, woot...just got 200/200 achievements in the game. Bout to start going after a good time attack score and finish up all the challenges.[/QUOTE]

Dude seriously, if you finish this game without getting hit, your my new hero!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Dude seriously, if you finish this game without getting hit, your my new hero![/quote]

Oh, screw that challenge. I'm not ever attempting something that insane...actually all but Wily Stage 4 would be pretty easy...but I don't see beating all 8 bosses without getting hit being too much of a cakewalk...and if you screw up...whoosh! Back to Stage 1...

I just ran my ass off in Magma Man's stage and am 30 seconds behind the fastest time...where are they shaving that time off? Is there a trick to getting past the magma towers faster?

[quote name='Megaten']
I just ran my ass off in Magma Man's stage and am 30 seconds behind the fastest time...where are they shaving that time off? Is there a trick to getting past the magma towers faster?[/QUOTE]

only thing I can think of is shoot them with the concrete and then the blaster (its supposed to destroy them)

[quote name='Megaten']Oh, screw that challenge. I'm not ever attempting something that insane...actually all but Wily Stage 4 would be pretty easy...but I don't see beating all 8 bosses without getting hit being too much of a cakewalk...and if you screw up...whoosh! Back to Stage 1...

I just ran my ass off in Magma Man's stage and am 30 seconds behind the fastest time...where are they shaving that time off? Is there a trick to getting past the magma towers faster?[/quote]

See this video, like FB says above, you need to "freeze" them with concrete and then shoot them with Splash Woman's beam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgVbpDquNM&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got Mega Man 9 last night after getting free points from a friend. Shit is hard. The old Mega Man games aren't even challenging to me- I can breeze through each in a single sitting- but this one is tough.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I'm going through this game again. I will not be defeated.[/quote]

Pretty much what I'm working on periodically as well. So far I've beaten 6 masters without dying.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Pretty much what I'm working on periodically as well. So far I've beaten 6 masters without dying.

~HotShotX[/quote]

If I could show you the trial I'm working on for Mega Man 9, you'd cry.

bread's done
Back