XBLA - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time - Now 800pts :whee: - 8/5

I was going to probably get it for $15, but was on the fence about it. Now I really will get it for $10. Thank goodness they made it cheaper.

[quote name='jonathanp']Definitely getting the game now, even if I had to wait a little more then I wanted to. The price drop made the wait worth it.[/QUOTE]

+1

Couldn't have said it better.

I was already going to get it at $15 because I am a turtle-whore, but I won't complain about the price drop :p ...Definitely seems like a good idea because I knew quite a few dudes who weren't willing to pay $15 but would gladly pay $10 for the game...can't wait for it to finally come out! :)

I'll definitely pick it up now, I was on the fence before. At this point, I may as well do the Summer of Arcade free $10 promo too...as I already knew I was going to get Splosion Man, Shadow Complex, now this, I continually want Trials HD more and more, and I'd snag MvC2 for what is essentially $5 (even though I've hardly even played Street Fighter 2 HD Remix).

As some others have said, I would have gotten this before for $15 but $10 is just a nice little discount. Absolutely loved this game back in the day. It's one of the few arcade games I actually do remember playing.

[quote name='Samus']I'll definitely pick it up now, I was on the fence before. At this point, I may as well do the Summer of Arcade free $10 promo too...as I already knew I was going to get Splosion Man, Shadow Complex, now this, I continually want Trials HD more and more, and I'd snag MvC2 for what is essentially $5 (even though I've hardly even played Street Fighter 2 HD Remix).[/QUOTE]

Same here, I was already planning on getting all 5 and saving more cash by getting points on here or gtz and this just makes it even better!

[quote name='o_O']*Microsoft

They're the ones in charge of all Arcade pricing.[/QUOTE]

No, the game publishers are in charge of pricing.

this isn't technically a deal is it? i mean the game hasn't / isn't even for sale yet.... its just a change in price before the release

I was already planning on purchasing it...but, with this price drop, I'm starting to wonder...WHY?

...is there some hideously broken mechanic to warrant the price slash?

Wonder if they'll reprice Trials HD as well. I think somebody realized that they were throwing just a few too many $15 games at everyone this summer. At 800 points, this will probably be an easy decision to buy.

[quote name='Master Ninja']And these Remakes like Turles are all but confirmed. But I want the Re-shelled Versions of these I have the PC Roms but the graphics are dated. [/QUOTE]

Oh man, that would be friggin sweet if those two games got the HD makeover for XBLA. I've been wanting to see X-Men Arcade on the 360 for a while now.

Glad MS & Ubi came to their senses on the Turtles pricing. I am in.

i'm in too! i'm very happy know I can use some extra points leftover towards shadow complex

but i wonder, what if it all was a marketing scheme? lol now that we know they lowered the original price, we feel as if it is a more of a "deal" or worth our money.

either way i'm happy though :D

[quote name='Freemason']time to polish off my half shell gaming chair from 1988[/QUOTE]

:lol: We used to always call those "Nintendo Chairs."

[quote name='Tomeeboy']Wonder if they'll reprice Trials HD as well. I think somebody realized that they were throwing just a few too many $15 games at everyone this summer. At 800 points, this will probably be an easy decision to buy.[/QUOTE]
I just watched the trailer for Trials HD and it looks damn good, but I'm not sure if it is $15 damn good. I bet it would do rather well at 800 points.

At times like this I'm a sad panda for just having a Wii. Why can't we get some Turtles in Time Re-Shelled? :(

That, or the Simpsons arcade game... That would make up for not getting this.

This is the second game in a month to drop from $15 to $10 right before release (the other being Madballs in Babo: Invasion). Perhaps these companies are comparing the sales figures of $15 games vs $10 games and realizing that they will probably make more money at a lower price.

[quote name='Master Ninja']Well Looks like Its off to Target fro some More MS Points

And these Remakes like Turles are all but confirmed. But I want the Re-shelled Versions of these I have the PC Roms but the graphics are dated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5b338EuXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDhzjEL7xDg&feature=related

if you remember playing these at the Arcades then lets go have a beer.[/QUOTE]

Where are we having said beer? It better be Sam Adams Summer Ale. I am in Ohio. Just mail the 6 pack if you are far away and we will drink it while playing Turtles in Time Re-Shelled.

[quote name='poker360']this isn't technically a deal is it? i mean the game hasn't / isn't even for sale yet.... its just a change in price before the release[/QUOTE]

It was more of a heads up to the CAG community. Just letting people know 'cause I thought people would be interested. Judging by the response, they are at $10.

Good to hear! Now if only they start dropping more 1200 point games to 800. This game certainly intrigued me but the 1200 price point was too steep.

bread's done
Back