Xbox 360 GameFly Deals with Free Shipping: Wolverine, Ghostbusters, Juarez 2 $10

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an e-mail giving a list of 360 games being on sale in February (not sure how long, though), all with FS. I have in my cart right now: Wheelman, Velvet Assassin, Overlord 2, Sacred 2, and Wolfenstein. I might lose Velvet Assassin, though, because I heard it was rolling garbage.

[quote name='j0dy77']I need fellow Cag'ers advice. I forgot that I had $5 credit from Gamefly and need suggestions on a used title. I've got Red Faction, Juarez, Wolfenstein and Marvel 2 on my short list of contenders... thoughts?[/QUOTE]
Red Faction hands down.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Also be sure to drop Sacred 2...that was pure doo doo.[/QUOTE]

It got pretty decent reviews (71 on Metacritic w/ an 8 user score). I'm definitely thinking about checking it out.

Thanks for all the replies... Red Faction was my front runner. The overall reviews for the game were solid but some of the videos I watched seemed kind of boring. For $8 I don't think I can go wrong.

I was curious about Sacred 2 also, I'll check some reviews but don't think I'd be interested.

Edit: looks like I overlooked Final Night Round 4 and Left 4 Dead... I don't play much of my L4D2 copy as it is but I might have to plunge on Fight Night for that price also. Still think Red Faction was the right call. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got some gamefly love today. The PS3 store now has 50 items. Some are pretty good deals. Go check it out. I might make a new thread if someone didnt already beat me to it.

bread's done
Back