XBox 360 Platinum $352.11 Shipped @ Overstock

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Step 1 - Use this link to save 12% off of your order.

Step 2 - Add the XBox 360 Platinum to your cart at $398.99

Shipping is a dollar. This probably won't last long, but if you've been holding out on picking up a 360, this is a killer deal. If by chance the deal doesn't work, add a filler item and you should be fine - I used this deal myself a few weeks ago, and the click through link wouldn't work on orders consisting only of games, movies, or music. I simply added a red Sharpie for $2 and it worked fine.

Enjoy!

I got you beat, I received a rocks inside my xbox 360. I ordered it on Nov 14 and it shipped on the 16th got it on the 20th. Had to wait for a trace which took 4 days so they could find the xbox. I can tell you what happen it to it someone at your werehouse stole it. Anyways they finally sent me a new one on Tuesday but it shipped from IL and that will take 6 days to get to me, and since i shipped it to my parents house, i won't be playing it for another 2 weeks.

If Overstock offices were within driving distance Id have been arrested by now. Its amazing how shitty they are at customer service and wanting you to wait longer to give them time to figure out where they fucked up and still hang on to your money.

[quote name='a5thshinobi']I got you beat, I received a rocks inside my xbox 360. I ordered it on Nov 14 and it shipped on the 16th got it on the 20th. Had to wait for a trace which took 4 days so they could find the xbox. I can tell you what happen it to it someone at your werehouse stole it. Anyways they finally sent me a new one on Tuesday but it shipped from IL and that will take 6 days to get to me, and since i shipped it to my parents house, i won't be playing it for another 2 weeks.[/quote]

Honestly, that made me laugh so hard, thinking of a 360 box filled with rocks.

Also, mine was manufactured on September 7th 2006.

Just spoke to Overstock again. This time they said that even though I ordered on the 26th of November, I should expect to receive the system by December 19th. :bomb: Looking at around 23 days if they stay "on schedule" for delivery. I hope to God I don't get rocks in a box.

Ok, my Xbox 360 Premium just arrived a few minutes ago. The outer packaging was banged up and crunched on the top so I was pretty worried, but when I opend the box, the Xbox 360 was at the bottom. So, the Xbox itself seems to be fine. It had the little seal on the side so I don't think anyone tampered with it. As soon as my VGA cables get here I'll hook it up to my monitor and see if it works.

On a separate note, I'd like to know who packaged it though. There was no padding at the bottom of the box, and the top was just a bunch of brown paper bags. Worst shipping and packaging I've ever seen from a major company. I expect this sort of thing from some kid on eBay, not a multi-million dollar corporation, and especially not with such expensive items. This isn't a $25 clock radio.

I still havent gotten mine. I called again today. Apparently when I called and raised hell on the 5th-I bitched about the several different stories and answers Ive been given on every phone call-THey shipped a replacement order out on the 6th via ups 2-day ground but they said to expect it within 15-days lol. I asked for the tracking number to it and they gave me a number that doesnt show up in UPS's system.

[quote name='Will']I still havent gotten mine. I called again today. Apparently when I called and raised hell on the 5th-I bitched about the several different stories and answers Ive been given on every phone call-THey shipped a replacement order out on the 6th via ups 2-day ground but they said to expect it within 15-days lol. I asked for the tracking number to it and they gave me a number that doesnt show up in UPS's system.[/quote]

My experience with them has been that they just flat out lie if they think it will ameliorate the situation. They're just buying time to see if the original package gets to you and then they'll eventually get around to doing the trace after their 40 year window for delivery is up.

By the way, the USPS guy that delivered it drove up in his own car and was dressed in plain clothes. When did this start happening?

And I just looked at the Priority Mail label, and it turns out the thing was shipped from GA even though the tracking says IL. ??? Under the USPS label, is another shipping label. It says Xbox 360 Premium Qty: 2. So, it looks like wherever they got this thing from, they re-used the original shipping box to send it to me. LOL. I'm still trying to figure out how Priority (now from GA!) took 10 days if it shipped on the 28th? I think what happened was they notified USPS on the 28th, but didn't actually send anything until maybe Tuesday of this week. Priority from GA to FL is 1 to 2 days. Anybody who gets stuck with their media mail service... may God have mercy on your Xbox.

My expierence with overstock has been shitty as well, I placed my order on the 2nd (sat) nothing updated in my order status until wed from which my xbox was supposed to be shipped out, I recieved the filler item today (fri) and gears of war status STILL has not changed. SO I contact the gerbils working at overstock and the only thing they can tell me is they could look into the issue and contact their research department. SO I said fuck it, Cancel the gears of war since it probably wouldnt arrive for another 2 or 3 weeks anyways and what good would the fucking xbox I ordered on the SAME day be if the goddamn game dont even get shipped. fuck overstock this is my last adventure with them.

I should have just went to walmart and paid the extra 50$, much less hassle

Man, didn't realize so many people were having problems with Overstock. Makes me glad I paid a couple extra bucks and went for the Dell.com deal instead.

No problems with my order. Sorry to hear about some of the other problems. Keep an eye out on the Toys R Us Xbox 360 with $100 gift card.

After getting the tracking number rejected by UPS, I called back to get the number again. I was told this time that the replacement order wasnt shipped and wont be shipped till they finish the trace which will take 4 business days from when it was filed. It was filed on dec 5th. In my eyes, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th. Thats four days so I had a little fun with that but then I asked why I was told earlier in the day and given a tracking number being told it was shipped via ups 2 day ground on dec 6th. They couldnt answer it and there was nothing in my account log saying I even called today. I gave them the number and they came back with "Oh, its a fed-ex number". So 2 day ground shipped on dec 6th and its sitting in canton ohio being shipped from Georgia. Overstock makes me sick.

VGA cables came in today, so I hooked the Xbox up and surfed on Xbox Live. What an incredibly slick interface. Really impressive. I don't have any 360 games yet, but I did play Halo 2 on it. It actually connects to the net and autoupdates for backwards compatability and full AA on the games. Nice.

As far as the console, the only thing I noticed that looked odd about the physical Xbox 360 was the hard drive. I know someone said that their 360 had demos on it? Mine had nothing, but the exterior of the hard drive was scratched up, as though it was a return or refurb, yet the rest of the xbox was brand new. Odd. Everything seems to be working for now, but I've got the 2 year warranty just in case and if anything goes wrong I'm returning it.

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP for the coupon. I could have gotten a 360, but I didn't really want one so I picked up a Toshiba Satellite notebook with 1.6 core duo as a gift. I got $220 off.

Here's my experience. I ordered on November 27th. I had to call and confirm the billing and shipping address on the 28th. The package shipped on the 29th. It arrived at my apartment on December 7th, however, the mailman did not live it at my door since I was not at home (I'm glad they did this instead of just leaving it in the open.) I picked it up from the post office on the 8th.

The packaging was just like everyone else's: crumpled paper on top nothing on the sides or bottom. However, the box was in good shape. Everything works fine. I haven't received anything on the 2 yr warranty yet which was supposedly sent separately. Guess I'll be calling about that soon.

By the way, the Overstock gerbil just told me that the Platinum warranty papers take 4 to 6 weeks to get to you, and that there's no online access to them or anything.

[quote name='spudd']By the way, the Overstock gerbil just told me that the Platinum warranty papers take 4 to 6 weeks to get to you, and that there's no online access to them or anything.[/QUOTE]
Mine came about 5 days after the 360. Just a legal document. Don't forget to print out your email reciept of the purchase, as that's your real proof of warranty.

[quote name='Decker']Mine came about 5 days after the 360. Just a legal document. Don't forget to print out your email reciept of the purchase, as that's your real proof of warranty.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up Decker.

The weekend coupon might have free shipping so you might want to wait a few days before ordering. The 10% isn't the best deal we've seen.

But if you add a free shipping item to your order then it works too.

[quote name='MrGranger']The weekend coupon might have free shipping so you might want to wait a few days before ordering. The 10% isn't the best deal we've seen.

But if you add a free shipping item to your order then it works too.[/quote]

Shipping at Outpost is like a 1.40 or so. And it's the cheapest, worst shipping of any major online retailer. Period. Waiting for the free shipping is not a big deal here. And while the 10% or 12% off is not the best one we've seen yet, it's still between $40 and $50+ dollars off. That's NOT chump change. Yet here you are complaining about free shipping vs. $1.40. :roll:

bread's done
Back