XBox 360 Platinum $352.11 Shipped @ Overstock

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Step 1 - Use this link to save 12% off of your order.

Step 2 - Add the XBox 360 Platinum to your cart at $398.99

Shipping is a dollar. This probably won't last long, but if you've been holding out on picking up a 360, this is a killer deal. If by chance the deal doesn't work, add a filler item and you should be fine - I used this deal myself a few weeks ago, and the click through link wouldn't work on orders consisting only of games, movies, or music. I simply added a red Sharpie for $2 and it worked fine.

Enjoy!

the only tracking i can do online says Electronic info received on november 19th.. bummer. i might call in if it doesn't show up tomorrow.

I went with the deal with Dell but then cancelled. This deal is so much better. 1 buck for shipping and no tax. I got the 360 Pro and Gears of war with a 5 buck filler for 408 bucks shipped.

[quote name='a5thshinobi']mine came, but the xbox was replaced with 2 big rocks. Going to take at least another week to get the actual xbox[/QUOTE]

Hi guys, when you receive your Xbox 360 from Overstock, what is the manufacture date of it? I want to get the lastest one to have more stable version.

[quote name='mgsvr']Hi guys, when you receive your Xbox 360 from Overstock, what is the manufacture date of it? I want to get the lastest one to have more stable version.[/QUOTE]

july 2006

i received mine today. for some bizarre reason, a woman in a hatchback dropped the overstock box off at my house. the manu date is 7/31/06.

I ordered yesterday night (saturday) and they shipped out the xbox the next day, which is today of course. That was quick!!

Ordered mine today. Hopefully i will get it quickly like some people here. Got the 2 yr warranty too, can't trust that 360 hardware lol

[quote name='lukewarmwater']I cant get the 12% off to work. I see the banner but it's not taking off a discount.[/QUOTE]

The OP wasn't totally clear but if you read down the first page of the thread you see that you need a "filler item" to enable the discount.

Something non-hardware/software related (the 2 year protection plan for $35 works).

It's not easy to find a cheap filler on the Overstock site by just clicking arround but I found a bunch of martial arts books that interested me in the $10 range. Type an interest in the search box and see what you find. NOTE: As a bonus the books were cheaper then Amazon prices BEFORE the 12% discount

Once you add the filler item the 12% discount should appear in your cart for ALL your items inculding hardware/software.

[quote name='jchasse']The OP wasn't totally clear but if you read down the first page of the thread you see that you need a "filler item" to enable the discount.

Something non-hardware/software related (the 2 year protection plan for $35 works).

It's not easy to find a cheap filler on the Overstock site by just clicking arround but I found a bunch of martial arts books that interested me in the $10 range. Type an interest in the search box and see what you find. NOTE: As a bonus the books were cheaper then Amazon prices BEFORE the 12% discount

Once you add the filler item the 12% discount should appear in your cart for ALL your items inculding hardware/software.[/quote]

LOL. How is it not easy to find something cheap on their site? The search button is the size of Texas. Just select category all, and leave the search criteria blank, and hit enter. Then, from the resulting page, select from the drop down menu to show from least to most expensive. Boom. Everything cheap that they sell is now before you. That's how I found the water bottle for $1.99.

is there a 13% code you need to put in?

I added $400+ to my cart, and there aren't any discounts available.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']i received mine today. for some bizarre reason, a woman in a hatchback dropped the overstock box off at my house. the manu date is 7/31/06.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, how long did it take for you to get your 360? mine shipped last night. (28th)

[quote name='AI03']Called overstock.com up on the phone, at the 12% off does not apply to videogames....

Just gotta wait a little longer for the xbox360...[/QUOTE]

That's funny, because I have a 360 Premium, S-Video Cable, and Warranty in my cart for 407.00 shipped. It is showing 55+ dollars in savings. Still deciding to either buy this or my new surround sound system.

Ordered my 360 & batteries using the 13% off link yesterday for $352 (thanks OP). Today, got a call from Overstock verifying my information. Should be shipping soon.

Check your mail for those who are (subtitle) 12% off coupon with RZ scan puts xbox360 @ $352... Valid till Dec 4th

...btw I'm new here....:)

[quote name='thurston']Check your mail for those who are (subtitle) 12% off coupon with RZ scan puts xbox360 @ $352... Valid till Dec 4th

...btw I'm new here....:)[/QUOTE]

Those usually exclude gaming systems. Plus you have to pay tax.

[quote name='lee337']That's funny, because I have a 360 Premium, S-Video Cable, and Warranty in my cart for 407.00 shipped. It is showing 55+ dollars in savings. Still deciding to either buy this or my new surround sound system.[/QUOTE]

Well, I tried other items on overstock.com, and it took 12% off automatically, so I'm pretty convinced it doesn't work with videogames.

UNLESS, there is some sort of code you need to put in, because I don't know of any...

[quote name='spudd']LOL. How is it not easy to find something cheap on their site? The search button is the size of Texas. Just select category all, and leave the search criteria blank, and hit enter. Then, from the resulting page, select from the drop down menu to show from least to most expensive. Boom. Everything cheap that they sell is now before you. That's how I found the water bottle for $1.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanx for clearing that up Spudd although I can't say that leaving a search string box empty is the most obvious choice.

Now I know and knowing is half the battle...big guns, individual code names, and ninjas with wolves help a lot though.

[quote name='jchasse']Thanx for clearing that up Spudd although I can't say that leaving a search string box empty is the most obvious choice.

Now I know and knowing is half the battle...big guns, individual code names, and ninjas with wolves help a lot though.[/quote]

Hehe. I hear ya Jchasse.

I'm new to CAG and am really loving it. Been looking to get back into games and being able to do it for cheap makes me that much more excited.

In any case, Just wanted to say I took advantage of this offer and not only did it ship quick, it arrived within 2 days. Very Fast.

It came out to like $380 something with their 2 year warranty which I usually don't buy but all the horror stories of having to replace the system 1 or 2 times scared me.

I just got this to work, after trying several different things. I even did a live chat with a rep, and they told me that the discount doesn't apply to anything in the 'entertainment' category.

I added the 360 premium, and didn't see a discount. So, I did a blank search and sorted by cheapest price. The only stuff I could find under $10 were books - which is in the entertainment category and therefore won't work.

So, then I thought I'd save time and money by getting one of my wife's Christmas gift with this purchase. I found a leather coat for $82 and added that to the cart. Bingo - discount to the 360 and the coat. Plus, free shipping.

Coat - $82
360 - $399
discount - $57.72
Total, shipped = $423.26

So, for those of you having problems, try adding something that's not in the entertainment category.

And, not that it matters, but I'm buying the 360 as a gift for a friend. I've already got one! (Ain't I a cool friend?)

[quote name='silverstonettl']I'm new to CAG and am really loving it. Been looking to get back into games and being able to do it for cheap makes me that much more excited.

In any case, Just wanted to say I took advantage of this offer and not only did it ship quick, it arrived within 2 days. Very Fast.

It came out to like $380 something with their 2 year warranty which I usually don't buy but all the horror stories of having to replace the system 1 or 2 times scared me.[/quote]I checked out Overstock's 2 year warranty which didn't impress me.

I'm on my 3rd 360 system. And, so far I haven't paid for any repairs. I did buy a 1 year warranty from Microsoft for $25 or so. Just another option... I'm assuming the overstock warranty is a pain. They're not going to replace it. You'd have to send it in to a repair facility - not even sure if it would be Microsoft.

Overstock's policy is just that you send it back as long as its under their replacement plan and they just send u a new one.

[quote name='silverstonettl']I'm new to CAG and am really loving it. Been looking to get back into games and being able to do it for cheap makes me that much more excited.

It came out to like $380 something with their 2 year warranty which I usually don't buy but all the horror stories of having to replace the system 1 or 2 times scared me.[/quote] When did you order? granted i think OS varies depending on where your live and where they can get whatever you ordered (OS is a liquidation service if i recall correctly..)

Okay I"ve tried a bunch of times and not one of the dicsounts are working. I've added books, movies everything and its never taken the discount off.

Okay, I messed with this for awhile. Like someone posted before, you cannot add "entertainment" items. If you add toys, it still works. Just look around and you can find something that will work.

[quote name='lukewarmwater']Okay I"ve tried a bunch of times and not one of the dicsounts are working. I've added books, movies everything and its never taken the discount off.[/QUOTE]

Won't work with "Entertainment items" such as books, movies, etc. Try adding something from apparel or Furniture, anything except from Books, Music, Movies & Games.

Look at the bottom of the xbox 360 page. There's a section that says "People who bought this also bought..." Anything there that doesn't look like it belongs will probably work for the discount.

As far as the warranty goes, I bought one. Two years for $30 seems like a good deal to me. I don't think it's a replacement warranty, but rather a repair one. Others have said MS has been very forgiving with their defective 360s, but other reports have scared me a little.

Just got my 360 in the mail. I've officially joined in the next-gen wagon. :D

I can't tell the manufacturing date since I haven't opened it yet, but it seems to be somewhat recent. I see screenshots of GoW, Viva Pinata, and some other recent games on the back of the box.

I bought the 360 with an extra wired controller and that battery pack thing to get the coupon to work. Needless to say, the batteries still haven't come in yet. ;)

EDIT:Quick question, can't I just return the filler item for a refund, as long as it's factory-sealed?

so...When i seen this thread monday I signed up for a Overstock account and such knowing I had til today to get the deal; so today I go and try this and i didnt get any discount but pressed process order thinking it would change then but no it didnt.. talked to Customer Service they said since i was a club O member i couldnt get 2 discounts..meaning i got club O couldnt get 12% which was lame... so I cancelled the order...opened a new account with a different email address and made another order..got the discount in process...waiting to see if it will go thru; ill update this...

bread's done
Back