XBox 360 Platinum $352.11 Shipped @ Overstock

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Step 1 - Use this link to save 12% off of your order.

Step 2 - Add the XBox 360 Platinum to your cart at $398.99

Shipping is a dollar. This probably won't last long, but if you've been holding out on picking up a 360, this is a killer deal. If by chance the deal doesn't work, add a filler item and you should be fine - I used this deal myself a few weeks ago, and the click through link wouldn't work on orders consisting only of games, movies, or music. I simply added a red Sharpie for $2 and it worked fine.

Enjoy!

Ive been trying toget one too. I had it in my cart last night and it was flasing that they had only 2 left but by the time I ordered it, they were sold out.

[quote name='MacGuffin']I ordered mine late Saturday night. Got a phone call from Overstock on Monday confirming my shipping address (since it was different from billing addy, I assume), and an email on Tuesday morning saying that it had shipped out. Not sure how long USPS will take, but as long as I get it before GOW and COD3 hit the streets I'm happy! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
My 360 was delivered yesterday (Monday). So nine days from purchase, but that includes two weekends. Only five business days, so not bad. And just in time for Gears of War!

[quote name='josuff247']Do they usually restock quiclky?[/quote]
Depends how you define "quickly". I think it's usually a week or two.

Subtotal: $433.98 Coupons:
- $43.40
Shipping Charge:* $1.00 Tax: $0.00
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Grand Total: $391.58

bought the 2 year plan as well

I'm so tempted to just jump on this deal right now, but the fact that I'm ordering from an online store worries me. I know that if I bought the 360 at say, a Best Buy, with their service plan, I could just walk in the store and get help. If I purchase it on Overstock though, I assume I would have to call a phone number and be given the run-around on who I need to call.

Then again, that's only an assumption. Has anyone used their warranty? Like, what do you have to do?

It's shipped USPS priority mail and I got it in about 3 days here in NYC. I also bought the 2 year warranty from them and so far I have not received any warranty information from them. I've called them 2 times already and tomorrow will be the 3rd. Everything with them was good until this warranty fiasco... :bomb:

I keep trying to use the 10% off coupon, but for some reason it's not applying.

Anyone else know whats going on with this one?

[quote name='cognitive77']I keep trying to use the 10% off coupon, but for some reason it's not applying.

Anyone else know whats going on with this one?[/quote]
did you try addind a small non-media filler into the purchase????

[quote name='cognitive77']I keep trying to use the 10% off coupon, but for some reason it's not applying.

Anyone else know whats going on with this one?[/quote]

You have to add a non media Item.
Cheapest thing I found, was a Valet key thing under apparel.
It was 2.95.

Ordered my 360 today!

This is for 10% off anything and everything. 10% off Click Here
show

But for those who are buying the games...this would be helpful. It's 12% off when you spend $250. That might be helpful when you're buying a few games at once and the wireless earpiece. It's not so good when you're buying a $400 console. Still looking for the perfect x-Box premium deal.

The 12% Off $250 Coupon
show

Just ordered mine last night.

Xbox 360 Premium
Plug & Charge Kit
Rechargeable Battery
Halo 2
Wireless Controller

All for just a little over $450.

[quote name='cognitive77']Just ordered mine last night.

Xbox 360 Premium
Plug & Charge Kit
Rechargeable Battery
Halo 2
Wireless Controller

All for just a little over $450.[/quote]

u only got 1 plug&charge for both ur controllers?

[quote name='genneo']u only got 1 plug&charge for both ur controllers?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just figured I would only need to charge it one at a time. Figured I could just use the one to charge the other while its off.

[quote name='cognitive77']Yeah, I just figured I would only need to charge it one at a time. Figured I could just use the one to charge the other while its off.[/quote]

thts cool.....I'm gonna wait it a week or so for the black friday deals which look like none right now....then its either this or walmart one...

[quote name='strdr4']ohh GOD!

can't..decide..whether.to take plunge or..not... Noo

Head.. explodes!![/QUOTE]
I'm so with u on that.......I go day to day from making up my mind.....one of these days I'll just take the plunge

[quote name='strdr4']Broke down and bought it tonight. :p

Couldn't help it. Hope it gets here fast.

Now to look for a cheap GoW.[/QUOTE]

u used the 12% or 10% one?
wht accesories did u get?
total?

I'm gonna see if I can do the CC bundle on BF, since this deal lasts till end of the month.

I got the 10% off.

Just the premium with the valet key.

Came to 366.~~

Then bought GoW at FRY's for 56.~~

So a littl over 400 bucks for the system and a game. Thanks a lot CAGers for the sale!

i want to hop on this deal right now, but should i wait till after the PS3 launch just incase microsoft provides incentive to buy a 360?

[quote name='PyroGamer']This is a damn good deal. I can't imagine why anyone would be sitting on the fence at $350.[/quote]
Word. This deal is the whole reason I bought a 360 in the first place.

[quote name='PyroGamer']This is a damn good deal. I can't imagine why anyone would be sitting on the fence at $350.[/quote]

Yeah Plus consider the 30-40 dollars you save on tax as well!
Not to mention the $1 shipping.

Waiting for mine to arrive!

[quote name='PyroGamer']This is a damn good deal. I can't imagine why anyone would be sitting on the fence at $350.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting on Circuit City's Deal

Xbox 360 Premium System
Extra Wireless Controller
Plug & Charge Kit
Project Gotham Racing 3

along with the Black Friday Deal: 1 Free $59.99 game
and the $40 off $199 purchase

total would come out to be: $459.99 before taxes.

i would get the protection, just because im not too confident in 360's right now. i've never had a problem, but i've heard alot of horror stories.

[quote name='genneo']btw can anyone tell me if the 2 yr platinum protection plan is worth getting ???[/quote]yes , but if you like you can do the 1 year for now and at the end of it if you feel like you want to extend it another year you can.

[quote name='strdr4']Broke down and bought it tonight. :p

Couldn't help it. Hope it gets here fast.

Now to look for a cheap GoW.[/QUOTE]

I wish they would have had an option for quicker shipping, I would have sprung for it. I ordered mine late CST last Wednesday and it shipped from Colorado on Thursday or Friday. I'm expected it to come through next Tuesday or Wednesday. For some reason my extra wireless controller hasn't shipped yet.

[quote name='Strider2K99']I hear there's a 15% off coupon at the moment. Anyone have a link to this coupon or is it fake?[/quote]Not , that I know of, but I will be keeping a look out for it.

[quote name='cognitive77']I wish they would have had an option for quicker shipping, I would have sprung for it. I ordered mine late CST last Wednesday and it shipped from Colorado on Thursday or Friday. I'm expected it to come through next Tuesday or Wednesday. For some reason my extra wireless controller hasn't shipped yet.[/QUOTE]

wait.......thy ship seperately?

Well, I order it Friday at Midnight. I got an emailing confirming that my order shipped on saturday afternoon. One day after ^_^ so... hopefully good luck!

I"ll prob end up ordering this tomorrow night and hopefuly it'll come by thrusday or friday next week according to the rate ppl are reporting :D

I'll be getting the Overstock's 2 yr replacement plan, seems solid and worthwhile.

all I need is enough money for a new TV

[quote name='genneo']wait.......thy ship seperately?[/QUOTE]

Apparently so. I just checked my status today, and my order for the extra wireless controller was just accepted today. I hope it'll ship and get to me before the end of next week.

I don't know what the overstock one costs but the Microsoft 2 year plan is $60 for 2 years and if you can get a new one for ~$360 from overstock then it has to have more than 1/6th chance to fail to be worth purchasing. I cannot imagine the 360s fail at a rate greater than 1 in 6 so no the extra protection plans are not IMO worth it.

[quote name='EvilNuff']I don't know what the overstock one costs but the Microsoft 2 year plan is $60 for 2 years and if you can get a new one for ~$360 from overstock then it has to have more than 1/6th chance to fail to be worth purchasing. I cannot imagine the 360s fail at a rate greater than 1 in 6 so no the extra protection plans are not IMO worth it.[/QUOTE]

Overstock one is 2 yrs full replacement plan for 35 dollars

12% link is working til 2morrow
thinking bout ordering though
$437.61 = 360 premium + gears of war + 2 yr warranty

good deal, anyone know if gear of war has split screen co-op or split screen multiplayer?

[quote name='greyzieoriental']12% link is working til 2morrow
thinking bout ordering though
$437.61 = 360 premium + gears of war + 2 yr warranty

good deal, anyone know if gear of war has split screen co-op or split screen multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

:werd:

if ur gonna do it, do it tonight.

im going for premium, Gears, extra controller, play & Charge kit, 2 yr warranty for $492

[quote name='Will']DOH...I forgot to get in on this..damn the luck.[/quote]

You can still get in on a 10% discount, the link is on page four I believe.

bread's done
Back