XBox 360 Platinum $352.11 Shipped @ Overstock

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Step 1 - Use this link to save 12% off of your order.

Step 2 - Add the XBox 360 Platinum to your cart at $398.99

Shipping is a dollar. This probably won't last long, but if you've been holding out on picking up a 360, this is a killer deal. If by chance the deal doesn't work, add a filler item and you should be fine - I used this deal myself a few weeks ago, and the click through link wouldn't work on orders consisting only of games, movies, or music. I simply added a red Sharpie for $2 and it worked fine.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Surferflames']Got mine today. manufatured date 06/06.

Unfortunatly it is freezing randomly. Wonderful first day experience..sigh.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was 6/6/06!!!!!

Be careful with Overstock. The harddrive they sent was broken (harddrive error out of the box!!). They refused exchange and said I had to send the whole thing back (My XBOX 360 and the harddrive if I wanted an exchange).

[quote name='paintballers']Be careful with Overstock. The harddrive they sent was broken (harddrive error out of the box!!). They refused exchange and said I had to send the whole thing back (My XBOX 360 and the harddrive if I wanted an exchange).[/quote]

I read a few posts ago that Overstock is not properly packaging the Xbox. Was yours sent improperly as well?

I just got mine delivered this morning. it is in perfect shape. I ordered last friday morning but waiting a week was well worth the 1 buck shipping.

:lol::applause::bouncy:

Mine was ordered on Nov 19th and still isnt here. Something I ordered on weds the 22nd was shipped media mail and arrived today. The tracking thats on file only shows that the post office was notified that something was shipped on the 22nd. After talking with Overstock, theres nothing I can do but wait till Dec 6th and call them back. The only reason I ordered the damn thing from them was the pimp discount and supposedly quick shipping. First and LAST time I order off that POS site.

[quote name='Will']Mine was ordered on Nov 19th and still isnt here. Something I ordered on weds the 22nd was shipped media mail and arrived today. The tracking thats on file only shows that the post office was notified that something was shipped on the 22nd. After talking with Overstock, theres nothing I can do but wait till Dec 6th and call them back. The only reason I ordered the damn thing from them was the pimp discount and supposedly quick shipping. First and LAST time I order off that POS site.[/quote]

I just ran into the same problem. USPS site says they were notified of the shipment several days ago. I had them email me tracking results and it says it was shipped priority mail. But if that were the case it should have been here by now. Contacted Overstock and got a run around...service rep was clueless and was quoting stuff from the FAQ. :bomb:

[quote name='spudd']I just ran into the same problem. USPS site says they were notified of the shipment several days ago. I had them email me tracking results and it says it was shipped priority mail. But if that were the case it should have been here by now. Contacted Overstock and got a run around...service rep was clueless and was quoting stuff from the FAQ. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I got told mine was parcel post. So it should have been here by now. fuck overstock.

Ordered mine on Sunday. Shipped Monday. Arrived Wednesday via USPS Priority mail. In perfect condition, so I'm VERY happy.

Shipped from SLC to Vegas, so not a long journey there.

[quote name='Decker']Ordered mine on Sunday. Shipped Monday. Arrived Wednesday via USPS Priority mail. In perfect condition, so I'm VERY happy.

Shipped from SLC to Vegas, so not a long journey there.[/quote]

I ordered last week Friday. At this point I just hope it shows up. The status on the USPS site hasn't changed all week.

Got mine today, doubled boxed via Priority Mail, surprisingly (I was worried Overstock would use a cheaper method). So far, everything is working fine, though I've only played for a bit. The system was manufactured this past September, and it's pretty quiet, which was a pleasant surprise. Now I just need my wireless adapter from Buy.com...

BTW, my hard drive came preloaded with demos for Burnout Revenge, Tomb Raider Legend, and Kameo. I assume all new 360s have demos preloaded on the hard drive?

THE USPS TRACKING SUCKS !!!!

it only changes when it gets the electronic information and when it arrives at your mailbox.

just estimate a week or less, I got mine in 3.5 days with 1 day delay due to confirmation of order over the phone.

Overstock sends their stuff via media mail, so if its banged up its due to your local USPS not handling it properly.

This thing just won't work for me... I've added something from every single category as a filler item but nothing applies the discount.

Overstock needs to grab a spoon and eat my ass. I STILL dont have my 360. I ordered a f'n game via media mail on amazon two days after I ordered my 360 and that SOB got here last week.

Still nothing over here. It's over due going on 6 days now for Priority Mail. I wish USPS had actual tracking. Hell, I wish Overstock would have let me pay a little extra to get a real delivery company to send this thing, not these jokers at USPS.

I called overstock again today. At first I told them I wanted to cancel then I thought that it was too good a price to pass up for the system and 2yr warranty. So I called back, told them it was a gift and if they can send the replacement and have the shipping upgraded on their dime and have it to me by the end of the week I want it. After putting me on hold to discuss options with their supervisor, they came back and said theyll get a replacement shipped out and have it sent 2-day so I "should" have it by the end of the week. It helped out a bit when I told them that I ordered something off amazon 2 days after I ordered from them and that the Amazon order was shipped media mail and arrived last week. Apparently parcel post from SLC Utah takes over 2wks.

Yes the USPS tracking does suck...Most of the time it's not updated even after a package is delivered. I got my 360 in 2 business days from overstock (Jersey).

My story changes yet again. After the discussion of being sent a replacement 2 day ground, I got an email from overstock saying that they tracked it and it shows it was delievered. So I checked the tracking number online and it still shows the same f'n message about the label being printed up and being shipped soon.

I call my post office and they dont have a package there waiting to be delivered.

I call overstock back and was told that I had to wait 4 days for them to put the trace on and deal with it before they woudl send a replacement. So needless to say im back to saying fuck overstock.

Got diddly today. Doesn't surprise me that they backed out of that previous agreement. They can't stop a shipment (assuming they actually even shipped anything) so it sounds like they're making you wait their standard period of time for non-delivery of goods before they do anything.

Did I mention I got the stupid water bottle filler item, which shipped 2 days AFTER they supposedly shipped the xbox 360? LOL.

[quote name='Mariodood']Ok, the 13% link works. How exactly do I use the coupon?[/quote]

Ok nm, seems like they're all dead for now.

It'll be back. I need to get in on this since my 360 just crapped out. It's actually cheaper for me to sell my broken 360 on eBay, buy a new one from Overstock and sell the excess hard drive, power brick, wireless controller and component cables then it is to pay MS to fix it.

I just got mine, though according to the tracking info it hasn't shipped yet. Everything works fine. I haven't received my filler item yet though....doh!!

[quote name='jkg2k3']I just got mine, though according to the tracking info it hasn't shipped yet. Everything works fine. I haven't received my filler item yet though....doh!![/quote]

When did you order yours? My filler item and some other stuff I ordered over the weekend arrived already. Apparently, from IL to FL is like trying to get something from Hong Kong by way of a slow ship from...China. :drool:

Overstock's CS can suck mah bawls.

I get a diff story and or different explanation everytime I call. One email I got tried saying that according to the tracking number I already got the item. I basically reply saying that according to the tracking number its not even in Texas yet and Id like a copy of that magical number you use to come to the conclusion it was delivered. The next reply was from a diff CS person saying sorry about the misinformation---which is the 4th time Ive been told something diff and sorry about blah blah..and according to them I have to wait till the
15th day before the trace starts then I have to wait up to 4 days before theyll send the replacement blah blah.

If you do the 10% off deal or the 12% for new customers don't forget that a great non-media item are the batteries. But if you wait I think the 12% off is coming back for everyone. I have my 360 that I got through the deal, came faster than I thought.

[quote name='dylema09']Damn, waited too long I guess. Is there any other good deals on the 360 or is Ebay my best shot.[/quote]
I got a new Premium X360 on Ebay for just over $350 about a week ago. Shipping was $21, but luckily I had $25 worth of credit through Paypal. So, yeah, you might want to check them out... :)

[quote name='bullet time']
BTW, my hard drive came preloaded with demos for Burnout Revenge, Tomb Raider Legend, and Kameo. I assume all new 360s have demos preloaded on the hard drive?[/quote]
Where were those located? The one I have that was manafactured in April, 2006 just had an LIVE Arcade game on the HDD. Might just be missing the demos however, since I haven't gone through all of the pages linked on the dashboard yet...

[quote name='genneo']THE USPS TRACKING SUCKS !!!!

it only changes when it gets the electronic information and when it arrives at your mailbox.

just estimate a week or less, I got mine in 3.5 days with 1 day delay due to confirmation of order over the phone.

Overstock sends their stuff via media mail, so if its banged up its due to your local USPS not handling it properly.[/quote] Then it should be called something else, right? Tracking means you can track it, not knowing once it has been delivered, that's what delivery confirmation is for. ;)

just got through chatting with someone at overstock. the tracking number is only a delivery confirmation number, no detailed tracking. My xbox was shipped on the 5th, they said it could take till the 26th for it to get here, "but chances are it might arrive much sooner".

[quote name='pajamahead']just got through chatting with someone at overstock. the tracking number is only a delivery confirmation number, no detailed tracking. My xbox was shipped on the 5th, they said it could take till the 26th for it to get here, "but chances are it might arrive much sooner".[/quote]

Don't count on it. They have trained hamsters powering the engine in their rambling wreck. If she said it might get here before Christmas, expect it to reach just before New Years. I'm still waiting for my Xbox going on 2 weeks now for Priority Mail.

USPS -->> :booty:

I had my post master look into the dc # and while overstock contended I recieved it and that it was shipped from Utah, the post master says that the package or dc # originated from Tx and was shipped priority lol. This gets funnier everytime I deal with it.

[quote name='spudd']When did you order yours? My filler item and some other stuff I ordered over the weekend arrived already. Apparently, from IL to FL is like trying to get something from Hong Kong by way of a slow ship from...China. :drool:[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine the previous thursday....took about 4 business days to get here. I also got my filler in too.

bread's done
Back