XBox 360 Platinum $352.11 Shipped @ Overstock

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Step 1 - Use this link to save 12% off of your order.

Step 2 - Add the XBox 360 Platinum to your cart at $398.99

Shipping is a dollar. This probably won't last long, but if you've been holding out on picking up a 360, this is a killer deal. If by chance the deal doesn't work, add a filler item and you should be fine - I used this deal myself a few weeks ago, and the click through link wouldn't work on orders consisting only of games, movies, or music. I simply added a red Sharpie for $2 and it worked fine.

Enjoy!

I got mine today and MAN!!! It's awesome!

gears of war, oh man.

it's been so long since I've played a great third person shooter.

And then I played Rainbow Vegas demo. WOW!!! My god. i don't play rainbow 6 games for the offline, but from what I played, it was fantastic. Even the offline has me drooling. I can't wait to get it.

Took overstock 3 days to get it to me. Fantastic shipping.

I ordered last friday and according to the tracking it should have arrived today. Kinda sad, it arrived at the PO 3 miles from my house at 8:40 am monday morning. At 3 pm the mail man didn't have my system :roll:

Guess it will arrive tomarrow, GoW was just shipped from BB today so no biggy. But nice shipping from Overstock. Only bad thing is I waited till this week of all to get my 360. I'm already a few games behind, and 2 new systems coming. I'm spending too much on games lol

[quote name='strdr4']

Took overstock 3 days to get it to me. Fantastic shipping.[/quote]

Got mine yesterday too. 3 days shipping, with Veterans day being one of them.

By the way, only played for about an hour, but it is Awesome!

Having my usual luck, instead of getting mine shipped ASAP, I received an email from Overstock's Faud department haha and had to call them back in the morning to confrim my billing, shipping addresses and also my entire order !

guess this means the shipment wont come till either saturday or next monday :(

[quote name='souleman96']What's this play and charge kit... for the wireless controllers?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so you are charge the controller and still play.

when does the discount appear? i went as far as starting the checkout process with the 360 and it didn't show anything. i also put in that i'm a new member.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']when does the discount appear? i went as far as starting the checkout process with the 360 and it didn't show anything. i also put in that i'm a new member.[/quote]

You have to add a non media item. I used a valet key holder or something like that.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']when does the discount appear? i went as far as starting the checkout process with the 360 and it didn't show anything. i also put in that i'm a new member.[/QUOTE]

yea u need a non media option.

OR

get hte 2 yr Overstock replacement plan (35 bucks) works with it as well.

btw the new member 12% discount is over, but the 10% normal one still works.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']hmm still won't work for me. i added the valet keys or whatever, and they are in my cart with the 360 but it still comes out to 405.[/quote]

The coupon says "Discount appears during Billing and Shipping page during checkout"

You probably just need to get to the checkout page.

Hmm I ordered Sunday night and got tracking info from overstock on Monday night but the USPS website doesnt show any tracking info. Anyone else having this problem?

[quote name='dragonrunna']Hmm I ordered Sunday night and got tracking info from overstock on Monday night but the USPS website doesnt show any tracking info. Anyone else having this problem?[/quote]

Yeah happened to me, butI gotit within 3business days.

yeah USPS has the worst tracking system ever.

btw xxxafibenderxxx, sorry but looks like we all just got owned by the Amazon deal being 100 bucks for the coresystem for thxgiving :(

[quote name='josuff247']Yeah happened to me, butI gotit within 3business days.[/quote]

OK...cool thanks. should be here today then... I hope, I NEED TO PLAY GEARS! I guess I'll post when it arrives.

[quote name='genneo']sorry but looks like we all just got owned by the Amazon deal being 100 bucks for the coresystem for thxgiving :([/quote]

I am not bothered by that.
It is so unlikely that I'd actually get it if I tried anyway.

1000 x-box's will go in 10 seconds.

Maybe I'll try and if I get it, I can sell it and use my profit towards the 360 I bought here :)

yeah, i'm not bummed. i'm a dude that's too lazy to go out and buy everything i need like a hard drive and whatnot, the premium is better for me. plus i don't want to put my money on the odds.

If i can snag the amazon deal I'll just sell it. I'm not too bummed. only thing I dont like is ordering my games from Bestbuy.com and my system from Overstock the same day. I've had my 360 for 4 days without a game to play other then demos and whatnot

No way. I'm very happy I got my premium because a Core just won't do for me.

I need that hard drive for my downloaded demos/content/Live+saves+headset+wireless controller.

premium is necessary. core is useless and you'll be later forced to pay more for things seperately like the HD, component cable, wireless controller,etc

[quote name='Dammenion']If i can snag the amazon deal I'll just sell it. I'm not too bummed. only thing I dont like is ordering my games from Bestbuy.com and my system from Overstock the same day. I've had my 360 for 4 days without a game to play other then demos and whatnot[/quote]

whoa that post has confused written all over it.

i bought gears with my overstock premium system so taht thy both come together and i dont have to wait or go out and buy etc....plus overstock saved me money on gears too.

why cant i get the 10% coupon to work when i add GoW to my cart, nothing shows up at checkout. also would i get both 10% off along with 6% FW cashback?

[quote name='genneo']whoa that post has confused written all over it.

i bought gears with my overstock premium system so taht thy both come together and i dont have to wait or go out and buy etc....plus overstock saved me money on gears too.[/quote]

I wish I did that. But I had the $10 discount from my canceled BB PS3 preorder so I got GoW and Burnout from BB.

thanks
i checked Target for their $50 giftcard deal but they were out of stock, then read this deal. its better since it saves tax. also picked up a Raw vs Smackdown. now we will see how long it takes to get here

these coupons arent that great since they make you add a $4-5 filler. sicne i want to buy GoW, it still comes out to $58+ due to the damn filler..not much savings

u guys should really learn to scroll back to the other page lol, but here thy are anyways cause I'm feeling nice.
[quote name='rly723']why cant i get the 10% coupon to work when i add GoW to my cart, nothing shows up at checkout. also would i get both 10% off along with 6% FW cashback?[/QUOTE]
no idea on the cashback but read below for instructions:

[quote name='wlightning85']how do i get the 12% off, does it still work, i am really interested. Can you give the step by step process please.[/QUOTE]

12% is over but the 10% still works:

[quote name='genneo']try it using this link

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2...&PAGE=STATICPAGE&PAGE_ID=2645&cid=103558&fp=F

then go add the xbox
then add the valet thingy or whtever else (this deal also works with the 2yr Overstock replacement plan which I got instead of the useless non media stuff)

btw I just tried it and it worked .......wasnt even at the billing/shipping menu.......total came out ot be 355 or so.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rly723']these coupons arent that great since they make you add a $4-5 filler. sicne i want to buy GoW, it still comes out to $58+ due to the damn filler..not much savings[/QUOTE]

dude, this wasnt meant to be a gears of war savings thing, it was meant to be a 360 premium saver, therefore your logic is flawed.

I tried buying a 360 and a bunch of games but at the end it didn't add the discount. I've never used Overstock before. maybe i'm clicking on something that resets the coupon or something? Can anyone help?

[quote name='ninjagamer87']I tried buying a 360 and a bunch of games but at the end it didn't add the discount. I've never used Overstock before. maybe i'm clicking on something that resets the coupon or something? Can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

dude like seriously, did you not even read the post above urs before posting?

[quote name='ninjagamer87']On the site it says the coupon is good for your entire order.[/QUOTE]
YES it is...........again, what seems to be the problem ?:roll:

well mine just came in the mail today, so thats like 3 and a half days of shipping time. Pretty damn good

everything works alright cept for the fact that neither my system NOR my Gears of War game came with any LIVE trial cards so taht tht part was a bitch.

[quote name='genneo']well mine just came in the mail today, so thats like 3 and a half days of shipping time. Pretty damn good

everything works alright cept for the fact that neither my system NOR my Gears of War game came with any LIVE trial cards so taht tht part was a bitch.[/QUOTE]

The system will automatically give you a free month of Gold when you sign up a new XBL account through the system. You actually get 3 of them for 3 different profiles. I got a new system myself through this method-- but decided to keep my old username.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']The system will automatically give you a free month of Gold when you sign up a new XBL account through the system. You actually get 3 of them for 3 different profiles. I got a new system myself through this method-- but decided to keep my old username.[/QUOTE]

mine didnt. it took me straight to the redeem code or pick one of the other xbox live choices (1 month, 3 months, or 12 months)

[quote name='genneo']mine didnt. it took me straight to the redeem code or pick one of the other xbox live choices (1 month, 3 months, or 12 months)[/quote]

With mine once I choose Silver I got a pop up that said I have 30 day free Gold and upgraded me automaticly

thank you OP, just took advantage of this deal. now i'm officially in the next-gen category haha. i picked up nba 2k7 with the premium.. 410.44 total. i have a question though.. i'm lcocated in arizona.. and i read some people got theirs within 3 or 4 days.. what i want to know is, will it get to me before or on thanksgiving?

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']thank you OP, just took advantage of this deal. now i'm officially in the next-gen category haha. i picked up nba 2k7 with the premium.. 410.44 total. i have a question though.. i'm lcocated in arizona.. and i read some people got theirs within 3 or 4 days.. what i want to know is, will it get to me before or on thanksgiving?[/QUOTE]

if you ordered today, and provided you dont get an email requestion you to call them to confirm shit, you should get it wednesday or thursday

Dell.com still has the 15% off deal going on right now I believe. I ordered my Premium from them earlier this week for $360.40 after tax with free ship.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like it's dead now.

I have a 360 premium and a wireless controller, I'm not getting the deal. Do I need to do something special?

If you use this 12% link then by adding AG13 Button Cell Battery 10-Pack you can get the best deal. This gives you a non-media item and FREE SHIPPING!

Probably a holiday delay. Mine came four days after I ordered it last week. You might call Overstock support and check up on it.

bread's done
Back