Xbox 360 Premium & Elite w/Forza 2 & Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Supplies Running Out

PyroGamer

Banned
Microsoft this morning confirmed part of the bundle rumor that's been ravaging the Internet for weeks: All Xbox 360s and Xbox 360 Elites will now come with free copies of Forza Motorsport 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, a $90 value.
http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/microsoft-gives-away-two-games-with-360s-308136.php

Nice to hear the double-game bundles are finally back. Hopefully they keep bundling such great games, too (as opposed to the Tetris Worlds crap they started resorting to on the OG Xbox)

Hot on the heels of a price reduction for all Xbox 360 consoles, Microsoft is now giving holiday buyers even more value by including two great games with every Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 Elite, a retail savings of $90 for consumers. The acclaimed "Forza Motorsport 2" (Microsoft Game Studios) and "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" (Activision) will both be included for the recently reduced prices of $349.99 (U.S.) for Xbox 360 and $449.99 (U.S.) for Xbox 360 Elite. Both bundles will be available retail-wide by the end of October.

[quote name='Xfactor4']Elite's Back in stock at BUY.COM @ $449 and FREE SHIPPING too ! :lol:

Xfactor4

P.S. I haven't seem them anywhere else other than EBAY and I am in California with like 30 retailers within 50 mile radius and NOBODY has any ELITE'S !!?!? Make's me sure glad I got my Falcon Elite (w/BenQ drive and Nidec fans too woot!) last week from Sharper Image !:cool:[/QUOTE]

same here, I hope they're restocking soon

Gamestop.com has elites now.

I was just at the local gamestop today (Madison, WI), they had pros and elites in the window, neither were bundles.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Gamestop.com has elites now.

I was just at the local gamestop today (Madison, WI), they had pros and elites in the window, neither were bundles.[/quote]

Actual product, or display boxes? The Gamestops I am familiar with aren't the kind to put actual consoles on the floor, not to mention in the window (near the store entrance).

[quote name='gantt']Actual product, or display boxes? The Gamestops I am familiar with aren't the kind to put actual consoles on the floor, not to mention in the window (near the store entrance).[/quote]

LOL.. That's right ! Gamestop is NOTORIOUS for putting TONS of EMPTY boxes in the windows and shelf for DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY !:roll:

Tricky..Tricky...

Xfactor4

P.S. Gamestop.com shows that is seems to have Elite's in stock again, but when you click on it to order it says OOS and BACKORDERED ! PSSYYYCCCHHHEEE !! But BUY.COM still has them IN STOCK with free shipping !;)

[quote name='SimplyBlue']Any deals/coupons for new Xbox 360s around? I can't seem to find anything when I search on the CAG forums.[/quote]

BUY.COM has the PRO model and the ELITE model in stock right now with free shipping and you can always use the 5% off discount coupon code !

http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=84773074

Good luck ! Systems don't ever really go on sale so !?! So 5% off may be your best deal ? Anyone else know of anything better ??:lol:

Xfactor4

[quote name='Xfactor4']BUY.COM has the PRO model and the ELITE model in stock right now with free shipping and you can always use the 5% off discount coupon code !

Good luck ! Systems don't ever really go on sale so !?! So 5% off may be your best deal ? Anyone else know of anything better ??:lol:

Xfactor4[/QUOTE]

plus the shipping, it's basically the same price with tax

[quote name='Zhanmadao']plus the shipping, it's basically the same price with tax[/quote]

Shipping is FREE ;) and you can still get the 5% off !:cool:

man this sucks, my Xbox 360 got the red ring and i have the bestbuy extended warranty yet no retail store has them in stock so i cant exchange it. I am not going to send it to microsoft since they take a long time to "fix them".

Anybody have a clue when bestbuy (retail stores) actually gets a new stock of x360's? I've heard sometime between mid-february and march. In the meanwhile im missing out on alot of 360 games :(

[quote name='Xfactor4']Shipping is FREE ;) and you can still get the 5% off !:cool:[/QUOTE]

oh then I take that back lol

[quote name='gantt']Actual product, or display boxes? The Gamestops I am familiar with aren't the kind to put actual consoles on the floor, not to mention in the window (near the store entrance).[/quote]

Hmmm, the windows weren't easily accessible. They definately could have been empty.

I checked all the GS/EB stores around for Pros/Elites and none had them in-stock except maybe used ones which they weren't sure were with HDMI slots/Falcon chipset. I found out one of the GS stores had 2 Halo Edition XBox 360s available and landed myself one of them. The GS employee was nice enough to give me a the Forza/Marvel game combo for free!

[quote name='SimplyBlue']I checked all the GS/EB stores around for Pros/Elites and none had them in-stock except maybe used ones which they weren't sure were with HDMI slots/Falcon chipset. I found out one of the GS stores had 2 Halo Edition XBox 360s available and landed myself one of them. The GS employee was nice enough to give me a the Forza/Marvel game combo for free![/quote]

What is your LOT # on the side of your Xbox Carton ? Or better yet, what is your manufacturing date and last 5 digits of serial # ?

We can tell for sure whether you have a Falcon from that info...If you would like to know that is...;)

Xfactor4

I'm pretty surprised/annoyed by how hard it is to find an Elite. Seriously, do they want my money or not? I've called every Target, CC, Best Buy, Gamestop, Sears, and Toys R Us in a 100 mile radius and no one has squat.

It's even out of stock with online retailers. I'm going to keep refreshing Amazon and order it there, hopefully it qualifies for Prime. Anyone know if there's a set time Amazon refreshes stock?

[quote name='Synergy']I'm pretty surprised/annoyed by how hard it is to find an Elite. Seriously, do they want my money or not? I've called every Target, CC, Best Buy, Gamestop, Sears, and Toys R Us in a 100 mile radius and no one has squat.

It's even out of stock with online retailers. I'm going to keep refreshing Amazon and order it there, hopefully it qualifies for Prime. Anyone know if there's a set time Amazon refreshes stock?[/quote]

As I have tried to help everybody out before, I will say it again my friend !

BUY.COM has the ELITE in stock right now for $449 and with FREE SHIPPING !:cool:

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-elite-system-holiday-bundle-120gb-hd-hdmi/q/loc/108/205813681.html

You can even use the 5 % off code right here to get it LESS than retail even !;)

Now go get your ELITE already !:roll:

Xfactor4

[quote name='Synergy']I'm pretty surprised/annoyed by how hard it is to find an Elite. Seriously, do they want my money or not? I've called every Target, CC, Best Buy, Gamestop, Sears, and Toys R Us in a 100 mile radius and no one has squat.

It's even out of stock with online retailers. I'm going to keep refreshing Amazon and order it there, hopefully it qualifies for Prime. Anyone know if there's a set time Amazon refreshes stock?[/quote]

My local BB had one (1) Arcade today.

My local CC had several Arcades today.

May I interest you in an Arcade and a can of flat black spray paint? :)

[quote name='gantt']My local BB had one (1) Arcade today.

My local CC had several Arcades today.

May I interest you in an Arcade and a can of flat black spray paint? :)[/quote]

Har har! :)

Thanks for the heads up on the buy.com offer, but I figure I might as well see if Amazon will get it back in stock. I have Prime and Amazon is no tax, so I'd get it for a good price. If it's not in stock in a couple of days, I'll check back.

last time i checked my local CC had 2 halo editions, craploads arcade and 2 Premium's non bundle (pretty sure they were falconS). Although im waiting till bestbuy restocks so i can exchange mine with the extended warranty.

Xfactor4, you are THE man on this thread..

If I didn't get my pro for Christmas, I'd know who to ask to find one! Thanks for keepin everyone in the know on the falcon hunt.

Also, I don't think he can spell it out any clearer, if you want an elite, get it from buy.com.

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']Xfactor4, you are THE man on this thread..

If I didn't get my pro for Christmas, I'd know who to ask to find one! Thanks for keepin everyone in the know on the falcon hunt.

Also, I don't think he can spell it out any clearer, if you want an elite, get it from buy.com.[/quote]

HAHAHA... No doubt ! Thanks for having my back.:)

If I didn't have my ELITE already I would be all over that BUY.COM ELITE at $449 AND with FREE SHIPPING to boot ! The 5% off only sweetens the deal further ! AND IN STOCK folks ! Can't beat that !:booty:

AND these are the BUNDLES to boot ! (free games are still nothing to scoff about regardless of ones excitement about these particular titles)

Finding an ELITE Xbox 360 is like finding BIGFOOT these days !? lol.. They even fetch retail + $100 or more on Ebay !

Obviously the poster I was trying to help out doesn't really want one that bad cuz after all, even when comparing to Amazon, SHIPPING is FREE on BOTH sites and BUY.com doesn't always charge tax (depends on your state) and even if they did charge tax, the 5% off discount mostly pays for it ! No offense Synergy but what the :censored:?!?!:roll:

LOL.. I give up already ! You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make it drink !:wall:

Peace.

Xfactor4

P.S. I help people find and identify Falcon Xbox 360's just for fun ! ;)

[quote name='Xfactor4']Finding an ELITE Xbox 360 is like finding BIGFOOT these days !? lol.. They even fetch retail + $100 or more on Ebay !

Obviously the poster I was trying to help out doesn't really want one that bad cuz after all, even when comparing to Amazon, SHIPPING is FREE on BOTH sites and BUY.com doesn't always charge tax (depends on your state) and even if they did charge tax, the 5% off discount mostly pays for it ! [/quote]

"Please note: This item will be extremely limited. Buy.com reserves the right to cancel any orders it cannot fill."
Doesn't leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling.

The 5% coupon is one per customer. If you've been been a Buy.com customer for any length of time, you've likely already used it.

Don't forget to compare return policies. On the other hand, it's not like 360s ever have any issues...

I'd never want a 360 from Buy.com when I can have the comfort of knowing I can return it with ease at my local store (hopefully Costco) whenever the need should arise.

[quote name='Xfactor4']
Obviously the poster I was trying to help out doesn't really want one that bad cuz after all, even when comparing to Amazon, SHIPPING is FREE on BOTH sites and BUY.com doesn't always charge tax (depends on your state) and even if they did charge tax, the 5% off discount mostly pays for it ! No offense Synergy but what the :censored:?!?!:roll:

LOL.. I give up already ! You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make it drink !:wall:

Peace.

Xfactor4

P.S. I help people find and identify Falcon Xbox 360's just for fun ! ;)[/quote]

I assume you're talking about me, and so first I'd like to say: thank you, but calm down. I appreciated the help, as I said, but I was already frustrated with waiting and decided to just wait for Amazon and save some scratch. They've been in and out of stock the last few days, I'm hoping to catch one. Not to mention the fact that I prefer and know Amazon's shipping and return policies.

buy.com = $449.99 + 22.50 MA tax + $0 (7-9 day snail shipping) - $15 coupon = $457.58

amazon = $449.99 + $0 tax + $0 (2-day shipping) = $449.99

See why I might wait a couple of days? I'd be waiting quite a while to get a free shipped elite from buy.com. If I get 2-day shipping on buy.com, it's over $480. So chill, I appreciated the tip, and I might just use it, but you don't have to act all huffy about it if I said I'd prefer to wait for Amazon.

[quote name='Synergy']I assume you're talking about me, and so first I'd like to say: thank you, but calm down. I appreciated the help, as I said, but I was already frustrated with waiting and decided to just wait for Amazon and save some scratch. They've been in and out of stock the last few days, I'm hoping to catch one. Not to mention the fact that I prefer and know Amazon's shipping and return policies.

buy.com = $449.99 + 22.50 MA tax + $0 (7-9 day snail shipping) - $15 coupon = $457.58

amazon = $449.99 + $0 tax + $0 (2-day shipping) = $449.99

See why I might wait a couple of days? I'd be waiting quite a while to get a free shipped elite from buy.com. If I get 2-day shipping on buy.com, it's over $480. So chill, I appreciated the tip, and I might just use it, but you don't have to act all huffy about it if I said I'd prefer to wait for Amazon.[/quote]

Good luck then ! I haven't seen the ELITE in stock at Amazon for weeks now (unless you count Target and 3rd party sellers)

By the time you wait for Amazon to be in stock, your BUY.COM order would have already arrived OR BUY.COM will be back out of stock of this item since quantities are already very limited.

All this fuss to save $7.59 ?? lol.. I thought you wanted to END your frustration ?! and had looked everywhere for the ELITE with NO LUCK ??

Like I said, I guess you didn't really want one that bad after all.

Xfactor4

P.S. I didn't get *huffy* with you ?! I am not here to argue with anyone, only to help. People just love to throw stones though so I'm out now. I got my ELITE anyways and I'll be damned if I will hang around here volunteering my time to help others and end up taking a beating. Geesshh. Peace and good luck. You're going to do what you want anyways after all...What is it my business ?:whistle2:#

[quote name='McNutsack']I'd never want a 360 from Buy.com when I can have the comfort of knowing I can return it with ease at my local store (hopefully Costco) whenever the need should arise.[/quote]
Had Costco ever carried the Elite model?!

when bestbuy start getting elites, I'm going fucking bring my replacement plan and fucking rip a new asshole to the fucking cunt who told me I was able to switch as "many" times as I want in the 1st year and only 1 in the 2nd year, because I'm only able to switch it once .

but where are the elites for crying out loud?

[quote name='Zhanmadao']when bestbuy start getting elites, I'm going fucking bring my replacement plan and fucking rip a new asshole to the fucking cunt who told me I was able to switch as "many" times as I want in the 1st year and only 1 in the 2nd year, because I'm only able to switch it once .

but where are the elites for crying out loud?[/quote]

You should! It's not BB's fault, but it's certainly frustrating to see no Elites in stock anywhere. My local TRU (where I got my Pro from) started my warranty from scratch when I returned my broken Pro. Very nice of them to do that.

Well, I bit on the buy.com deal... no tax, $30 off with their credit card deal, and if something happens and I have to send it back to MS, I'll live...

I'm just happy to finally be getting an Xbox... I hope... assuming the order comes through... ... maybe I shouldn't have said anything til it got here... :p

[quote name='PleasantOne']Well, I bit on the buy.com deal... no tax, $30 off with their credit card deal, and if something happens and I have to send it back to MS, I'll live...

I'm just happy to finally be getting an Xbox... I hope... assuming the order comes through... ... maybe I shouldn't have said anything til it got here... :p[/quote]

From what I understand, Buy.com is shipping Falcon consoles. When it gets to your house, feel free to ask me any questions if you aren't sure.

I can help you decode the LOT # and serial # to see whether it is a Falcon BEFORE you even open the box or break the seal. Also, if the sticker on the outside of the box says 175 watt, then you are guaranteed a Falcon since the 175 watt will ONLY power the new boards.:D

If it is not a Falcon, you can either return it or better yet, EBAY it EASY since no one can find ELITE models anywhere and they are bringing $50-$100 over MSRP on EBAY ! ;)

Good luck ! I think you made a smart move !:cool:

Xfactor4

[quote name='haiiiifive']any chance that buy.com's elite has the new falcon chip? o_O[/quote]

I am pretty sure they are from what I found out surfing the web:)

Xfactor4

P.S. You can also still phone order the ELITE model from Sharper Image Stores at 1-800-344-4444. These stores only carry the ELITE model and if you find a Store that CARRIES the ELITE but is sold out, they will order you one from their warehouse and give you FREE SHIPPING. You can even place the order over the phone ! :applause:

P.P.S. hahaha.. As I predicted and tried to warn people, Buy.com is now showing OUT OF STOCK on the Elite !;) But PleasantOne, I hope your order goes through (crosses fingers)

I grabbed one off of buy.com yesterday, but I'm a little bit wary about the order going through. What time did you order, PleasantOne? I think I put mine in around midnight or so, and today I've read a lot of negative feedback about buy.com regularly cancelling orders on limited stock items. It still showed in stock after I ordered, so hopefully they don't totally bungle it. Anyone have any actual experience ordering things from buy.com?

I ordered last night around 8 (MST), maybe... and it JUST SHIPPED! *bounces* So you are most likely ok, unless I got in on the cusp of things...

by the by, I had a bad experience with buy.com years ago, back in the 90's... but in the past few years they've been great to me.

I just bought an Elite bundle for $449.00 + tax at my local Hollywood Video in CT 4 days ago. They had 5 of them in stock! I grabbed one with a manufacture date of 8/5/2007. Check your local Hollywood Video stores that carry consoles- many of them have them because people don't think to go to their stores to buy consoles.

[quote name='PleasantOne']I ordered last night around 8 (MST), maybe... and it JUST SHIPPED! *bounces* So you are most likely ok, unless I got in on the cusp of things...[/quote]

Good for you ! :bouncy: I have ordered much from BUY.com and they have been very reliable for me ! My orders usually came very quickly even with the free shipping. They are a HUGE .com company and very legit ! Not quite up to Amazon.com but fairly close behind from my experience. Very reputable speaking only firsthand from experience of course.

I hope you both get your ELITE 360's ! (Yes you too Synergy, glad to see you finally took my advice and made your order as well ! :roll:)

These frickin' Elite's are HOT ! :hot: lol..

Congrats and Let us all know when they arrive !

Xfactor

[quote name='xx2541']I just bought an Elite bundle for $449.00 + tax at my local Hollywood Video in CT 4 days ago. They had 5 of them in stock! I grabbed one with a manufacture date of 8/5/2007. Check your local Hollywood Video stores that carry consoles- many of them have them because people don't think to go to their stores to buy consoles.[/quote]

Bummer ! You got a nice ZEPHYR chipset and motherboard there :roll:

Oh well, at least you got one I guess !

Xfactor

P.S. If I were you, I would go back and see if they have any NEWER LOT #'s or NEWER manufacturing dates that have the new cooler running 65 nanometer CPU and 80 nanometer GPU inside AKA Falcon Motherboard and chipset! That is some STALE ARSE inventory sitting on the shelf ! Built 7 months ago !! What the :censored:?!? lol.. I would be taking that thing back and trying to get a Falcon !

[quote name='Xfactor4']I hope you both get your ELITE 360's ! (Yes you too Synergy, glad to see you finally took my advice and made your order as well ! :roll:)[/quote]

I thanked you when you posted it, I thanked you when I responded the second time, I'd really love it if you'd stop posting that eye-rolling smiley.

[quote name='Synergy']I thanked you when you posted it, I thanked you when I responded the second time, I'd really love it if you'd stop posting that eye-rolling smiley.[/quote]

lol...Yeah but it was sure a struggle to get you to see the light and actually place an order ! Lucky you did though 'cuz they are out of stock now ! Don't you remember putting your foot down over like $7 ?? hahaha..

Seriously though, don't take my smiley faces so seriously :roll:

As in don't sweat the small stuff or get so upset over what really amounts to NOTHING in the big picture right !?

At least you are finally getting your Elite, eh ? Smart move..

Ok, I promise no more rolling eyes smiling faces :drool:

I was just having a little fun..;)

Peace.:whistle2:#

Xfactor4

I'm close to beating the fuck out of the best buy I bought my plan at

(city of industry) nobody fucking responds customer service there

not to mention thats the store that was on news headlines with a cunt that tried to cam someone in a shower while trying fix her computer

[quote name='Xfactor4']From what I understand, Buy.com is shipping Falcon consoles. When it gets to your house, feel free to ask me any questions if you aren't sure.

I can help you decode the LOT # and serial # to see whether it is a Falcon BEFORE you even open the box or break the seal. Also, if the sticker on the outside of the box says 175 watt, then you are guaranteed a Falcon since the 175 watt will ONLY power the new boards.:D
[/quote]

Oh thanks Xfactor, I may take you up on this :) I have no idea how to tell... though I think I saw if you get one manufactured after 09/07, it has a good chance of being a Falcon?

[quote name='PleasantOne']Oh thanks Xfactor, I may take you up on this :) I have no idea how to tell... though I think I saw if you get one manufactured after 09/07, it has a good chance of being a Falcon?[/quote]

Well that is fairly good advice. I would say Mid to Late October or after.

If your serial # ends with 07, it was built at Celesitia(Celistica) Factory and hope for LOT #742 or higher.

If you serial # ends with 05, then it was built at Flextronics Factory and you MIGHT be ok with a Lot #738 or higher.

The higher the lot #, the better of course. Lot # = week manufactured.

Finally, if sticker on side of box says 175 watt, you FOR SURE have a Falcon since the new chips use less power and produce less heat since they are 65 nanometer ! If sticker on box DOES NOT say 175 watt (instead showing 203 watt) you still might be ok if a 175 watt PSU is inside the box !;)

In fact, a 175 watt power supply will not even power or plug into a OLDER Zephyr board with HDMI nor a launch board without HDMI.

Let me know if I can help in any way. Happy to help. I have studied this topic for days..... :drool:

Congrats again on being smart enough to jump on the BUY.com deal 'cuz now they are OUT OF STOCK !:shock:

Xfactor4

I'm surprised that this many people are interested in elites. Seems like something most don't care about (especially the average person that buys a console).

is there any way possible to report a BEST buy for being fucking lazy as shit and not pick up customer service line ever? (2 weeks now)

A local BB had a few Go Pro units but no Elites.
At Gamestop, I saw what appeared to be an e-mail the stores received that said they might get a couple each, but Elites would continue to be scarce through February.

We should have a poll for the likely cause of this...
A. Component shortage
B. Factory issues
C. "Hello, Flextronics? You know how we told you to shut down the Elite line and shift all production to that new Xbox with the built-in HD-DVD because that was going to be our hot launch in January? Yeah, not so much now."

If anyone else who ordered from Buy.Com actually receives their Xbox 360 elite, please post here. I ordered on Feb. 3 ....

And, I called yesterday, because order still shows "sent to warehouse" ... and they said that they are on backorder.

Thank you for your order. When your order leaves the warehouse, we will send you a shipping confirmation e-mail.
We have included your complete order information below. Your Order Number is: XXXXXXOrder ReviewPurchase made: 2/3/2008 7:34:00 AM.

[quote name='kittieciao']If anyone else who ordered from Buy.Com actually receives their Xbox 360 elite, please post here. I ordered on Feb. 3 ....

And, I called yesterday, because order still shows "sent to warehouse" ... and they said that they are on backorder.

Thank you for your order. When your order leaves the warehouse, we will send you a shipping confirmation e-mail.
We have included your complete order information below. Your Order Number is: XXXXXXOrder ReviewPurchase made: 2/3/2008 7:34:00 AM.[/quote]

Well, that doesn't instill much confidence, but PleasantOne ordered one just like 2 days ago and it already shipped. So hopefully they go through. That's surprising that you ordered yours more than a week ago and it's still not shipped. Mine is still showing "Sent to Warehouse."

I am thinking about snagging one off of craigslist. Someone is selling a mint holiday elite bundle for $400 with Halo 3 and the Ultimate Spiderman/Forza 2 game. I could probably flip the 2 games and end up spending about $360 or so.

[quote name='Synergy']Well, that doesn't instill much confidence, but PleasantOne ordered one just like 2 days ago and it already shipped. So hopefully they go through. That's surprising that you ordered yours more than a week ago and it's still not shipped. Mine is still showing "Sent to Warehouse."

I am thinking about snagging one off of craigslist. Someone is selling a mint holiday elite bundle for $400 with Halo 3 and the Ultimate Spiderman/Forza 2 game. I could probably flip the 2 games and end up spending about $360 or so.[/quote]

If its a 175 watt Power Supply Unit, $400 is a great deal ! The bundled Marvel UA and Forza 2 will only likely get you $20 but then you would have a next to new Elite for $380 with Halo 3 for FREE !? Not too shabby at all..

Ask them the last 5 digits of the serial # and/or the date of manufacturing. FYI, Could be someone dumping their Zephyr if you care or know the difference ...

Xfactor4

[quote name='Xfactor4']If its a 175 watt Power Supply Unit, $400 is a great deal ! The bundled Marvel UA and Forza 2 will only likely get you $20 but then you would have a next to new Elite for $380 with Halo 3 for FREE !? Not too shabby at all..

Ask them the last 5 digits of the serial # and/or the date of manufacturing. FYI, Could be someone dumping their Zephyr if you care or know the difference ...

Xfactor4[/quote]

I'm going to sell the Halo 3 as well, since I already have a copy. I figure I'll get somewhere around $40-50 for both games (I consider MUA/Forza 2 one game, don't expect much for it, either). He hasn't responded to my email about the serial and power supply yet, but I have a good feeling about it. He said it's only about two months old. We'll see, I guess. My fingers are crossed.

i called bestbuy and told them i had the extended 2 year warranty and my 360 had the red ring (had to talk to several people) and told them my situation in which there was no 360's in any best buys in my area. In the end, they put me in a "list" in which they will call me when they get a fresh batch of 360's (get first dibs!).

bread's done
Back