XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Hunterdeal']OMG epic post and I missed it, there some kind of left nut saying that comes to mind and what I'd give...[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't give my left nut...
seriously I really want that green one.

Last edited by a moderator:
there's way too much lurking. It should be a rule that you have to thank, It pisses me off people are so greedy and spoiled. I have only four full xbox 360 game and I'm happy as pie. Someone here sent me a resident evil 5 code and I thanked them as soon as I saw the email. I wish there were more people like you guys around here.

I am not too sure if this is alright but I have 4 codes that I am not sure are good or not. They are online passes for sports games that I do not own but got the code out of a used game I bought and then sold.

Anyway here they are.

NHL 13

HGF8-U3ZC-TAKB-L95K

G5JJ-ZB6F-58PG-46JR

FIFA 13

28JX-3FUG-MQHA-WKJ8

ABKS-86NB-284K-BLK8

[quote name='jasonthezombie']there's way too much lurking. It should be a rule that you have to thank, It pisses me off people are so greedy and spoiled. I have only four full xbox 360 game and I'm happy as pie. Someone here sent me a resident evil 5 code and I thanked them as soon as I saw the email. I wish there were more people like you guys around here.[/QUOTE]

lol... You can't make that a rule. Not even going to go into detail as to why.

Here are the Bing shirts again. :cool:

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='yamayama']lol... You can't make that a rule. Not even going to go into detail as to why.

Bing Shirt -
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM[/QUOTE]
thanks for the male shirt :D

[quote name='yamayama']lol... You can't make that a rule. Not even going to go into detail as to why.

Bing Shirt -
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM[/QUOTE]

thx!!!11
take Female Bing Shirt for wife

I haven't dropped anything in a long time.

Region free. 100 MSP

MSPoints4.jpg

[quote name='scott']i apologize if this has been addressed already, but does the email tag properly hide its contents from lurkers on this forum? As in, can you use [*email=insertcodehere][/email] (removing the *) to make it only viewable upon quoting the post?

edit: It seems to work, from what i can tell. After logging out, i can't view the quote screen to see the message i hid in the post, and i can't see it anywhere in the page source (in ie or firefox).[/quote]

this this this please

I just do a new thread and have them PM for the codes... after I PM them I give them 30-40 mins to redeem and then post it on my thread for everyone to lurk if not used. Just what I do... I haven't had anything in quite a while so...

Honestly I just do contests for codes that are worthile. I get a kick out of doing that. For ex. I have a code for Mortal Kombat the movie for Zune from the KE and Im just trying to figure out what I should base my contest on.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Honestly I just do contests for codes that are worthile. I get a kick out of doing that. For ex. I have a code for Mortal Kombat the movie for Zune from the KE and Im just trying to figure out what I should base my contest on.[/QUOTE]

As long as it doesnt get me locked out of entering codes Im okay.
how about MK Trivia

[quote name='pandiosity']As long as it doesnt get me locked out of entering codes Im okay.
how about MK Trivia[/QUOTE]

I did that before for a subzero classic costume code awhile back. I had people guess my favorite fatality. Ill figure out something by friday.

Male Avatar Shirt
XC9KG-2F33P-R33YK-Y7DVX-PFHWZ

Not sure if used or not

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I did that before for a subzero classic costume code awhile back. I had people guess my favorite fatality. Ill figure out something by friday.

Male Avatar Shirt
XC9KG-2F33P-R33YK-Y7DVX-PFHWZ

Not sure if used or not[/QUOTE]

It is now, but not by me.

[quote name='Dx0628']you guys must play Dishonored its fucking awesome!!![/QUOTE]
Aye. I wish somebody would toss out an extra preorder dlc code. I never got mine from Best Buy. =/

[quote name='Juice el Savior']I feel like giving back, even though its not that much... get them fast!

100 msp through Bing each

FHWXH-GKRBG-X7CQ4-YY8JW-DRBRK
22QT3-3YBKT-8JPF4-WHJJK-QQPXJ[/QUOTE]

sigh....both have likely been lurked. unless someone owns up to taking them

thanks OP

[quote name='Juice el Savior']I feel like giving back, even though its not that much... get them fast!

100 msp through Bing each

FHWXH-GKRBG-X7CQ4-YY8JW-DRBRK
22QT3-3YBKT-8JPF4-WHJJK-QQPXJ[/QUOTE]

both are lurked

[quote name='Dinosaurdaniel']thanks for the male shirt :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kvadrat83']thx!!!11
take Female Bing Shirt for wife[/QUOTE]

No problem. They are reusable codes so share with friends! :)

Bing Shirt -
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='yamayama']No problem. They are reusable codes so share with friends! :)
[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='Attikus']Aye. I wish somebody would toss out an extra preorder dlc code. I never got mine from Best Buy. =/[/QUOTE]

damn check ebay they might have some.

In case you guys missed it. Two new Gold Keys for Borderlands 2:

WinPC: K3CT3-X3BHH-XT3JB-TBJJT-T5BRF
PSN: CJWJJ-HR5Z3-6ST5J-S3WBT-6TJWZ
360: CJWJJ-HR5W6-3RX3R-K6TBT-6TJHT

WinPC: W3WTT-WT3ZH-RTBJT-3JT3T-RXKTS
PSN: 5BWBT-RX5ZB-FSBKB-SBWJT-CRBZ5
360: 5BWBT-RX5WF-BRFJF-KFTJT-CRBXF

[quote name='Attikus']Is there a way to redeem those Shift codes without being on the Xbox? I'm at work right now. =/[/QUOTE]

go to xbox.com, sign in
under the Xbox Live tab, click Redeem Code (at the very bottom of tab choices)

[quote name='adonis 27']go to xbox.com, sign in
under the Xbox Live tab, click Redeem Code (at the very bottom of tab choices)[/QUOTE]
No. These aren't XBOX LIVE codes, they are Shift codes. You have to enter them in the game menu.
Redeemable Xbox LIVE codes are 5 groups of 5 characters(25characters). These are not.

That's why I was asking if there was an alternative place to redeem them other than via the Borderlands 2 extras menu.

[quote name='MrBoss']In case you guys missed it. Two new Gold Keys for Borderlands 2:

WinPC: K3CT3-X3BHH-XT3JB-TBJJT-T5BRF
PSN: CJWJJ-HR5Z3-6ST5J-S3WBT-6TJWZ
360: CJWJJ-HR5W6-3RX3R-K6TBT-6TJHT

WinPC: W3WTT-WT3ZH-RTBJT-3JT3T-RXKTS
PSN: 5BWBT-RX5ZB-FSBKB-SBWJT-CRBZ5
360: 5BWBT-RX5WF-BRFJF-KFTJT-CRBXF[/QUOTE]

The first one worked for me on Xbox 360 just a few minutes ago - the second set was expired (on 360).

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Attikus']No. These aren't XBOX LIVE codes, they are Shift codes. You have to enter them in the game menu.
Redeemable Xbox LIVE codes are 5 groups of 5 characters(25characters). These are not.

That's why I was asking if there was an alternative place to redeem them other than via the Borderlands 2 extras menu.[/QUOTE]

Actually, shift codes are 5 groups of 5 but they can only be redeemed in the game.

Halo 4 UNSC Avatar Tee (Male)

YF73?-84HDQ-46J3W-FHF27-C?4DV

Two missing letters are the initials of a band that is always "breaking the law".

[quote name='JStryke']Halo 4 UNSC Avatar Tee (Male)

YF73?-84HDQ-46J3W-FHF27-C?4DV

Two missing letters are the initials of a band that is always "breaking the law".[/QUOTE]

I redeemed it. Thanks.

[quote name='Ski307']I redeemed it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Missed it. :( Beat by a guy with a Gamertag "Unlucky", Unlucky against Unlucky.
BTW cool GT.
and also thanks OP

Bought some used games from Hastings. They came with codes. I thought they were used codes but when I played one of the games and it asked me to input the online code, the code was used so there's a strong possibility that these are un-used also (plus, I already have these codes)

Red Faction: Armageddon (Ruin Mode)
K2WJF-X6XYJ-DDRVX-TPPT4-HJT7Z

Medal of Honor Online Pass
PTFP4-WXHD3-7WQFG-XKMGQ-JPMKZ

GOOD LUCK!!!

bread's done
Back