XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']Found this in an email. First CAG to ask for it gets a 100 MS Points code.[/QUOTE]
Lurker already took it - oh wait...

[quote name='dotCody']Lurker already took it - oh wait...[/QUOTE]
I believe having a member ask for it instead of simply dropping it is a better way to regulate the lurkers on here. When the code is gone, the person who gave it away can simply update their post.

Don't ever know if this was taken. I posted it a while back.

Watchmen Trailer and Behind the Scenes Content - Got this code with some movie ticket deal at Best Buy. This is in the right order.

W33??
**RB7
CPXC9
FRHJ2
F68BG

?? - Disc Jockey
** - Compact Disc

Don't ever know if this was taken. I posted it a while back.

Watchmen Trailer and Behind the Scenes Content - Got this code with some movie ticket deal at Best Buy. This is in the right order.

W33??
**RB7
CPXC9
FRHJ2
F68BG

?? - Disc Jockey
** - Compact Disc

[quote name='Chemosh013']Don't ever know if this was taken. I posted it a while back.

W33??
**RB7
CPXC9
FRHJ2
F68BG

?? - Disc Jockey
** - Compact Disc[/QUOTE]

Looks like it got lurked

i have a code for Shadow complex but it says: "An error occurred during the transaction. Try again later."
Any ideas on why this happens ?!? :cry:

[quote name='Warrio_r']i have a code for Shadow complex but it says: "An error occurred during the transaction. Try again later."
Any ideas on why this happens ?!? :cry:[/QUOTE]

It is probably region blocked. You might want to trade it away.

[quote name='Warrio_r']i have a code for Shadow complex but it says: "An error occurred during the transaction. Try again later."
Any ideas on why this happens ?!? :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you don't want it. :D

i already test it in US, PT, and in a canadian acount so anymore ideas, "smartguys" ;) lol

i´m going to post it

i would like pretty much this game but since it doesn´t seem to for me, maybe it would work for anyone. i can´t trade it, since if it is region locked and i don´t know what region is, it would be fair to trade this. thanks mates

Shadow Complex code:

ckrdp-66tj6-xmMtt-9d4pj-b4tyb

don´t know how to put it to work, if someone redeem it please thank me . i hope that this doesn´t go for some lurker

[quote name='Warrio_r']Shadow Complex code:

don´t know how to put it to work, if someone redeem it please thank me . i hope that this doesn´t go for some lurker[/QUOTE]

I tried this with my account, which I already have Shadow Complex on, and it told me I already owned the content. So my girlfriend and I tried to apply it to her account, but we get this error message: "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

The code does work, and is for Shadow Complex, but perhaps it only works in certain regions? =\

don´t know how to put it to work, if someone redeem it please thank me . i hope that this doesn´t go for some lurker[/QUOTE]

Interesting... "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

bumps :cry: it seems it is a problem alright. i really liked to have the game , but is to late now because if is reagin locked someone is going to get it. at least that someone enjoy hte game since i can´t :roll:

Thx Warrio_r worked for me redeemed For Shadow Complex!

[quote name='cAgMaG']Thx Warrio_r worked for me redeemed For Shadow Complex![/QUOTE]
i would like to know the region too mate. please even if i lost the game i want but i´m glad it wasn´t any lurker
or you are not telling the truth (and there is no reason for that) or i don´t understand why the code still says the same thing. IS it possible to be a multi use code ? please post the region in order to test other persons please

[quote name='cAgMaG']It wasn't a region issue it was a market place issue[/QUOTE]
ao why doesn´t say already used ?!? please post the region anyway

but i have an us acount and it says the same thing :
An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later.

how did you did it ? in the console or in internet ?

[quote name='cAgMaG']console[/QUOTE]
in my console it gives an error but it stills let me try to download so it must be a multi code

[quote name='Warrio_r']in my console it gives an error but it stills let me try to download so it must be a multi code[/QUOTE]

Same here, tried in my console and it gave me an error.

i have tried change also the console region but it gives the same error in console and also in pc . I can´t get how does one person can and others wont. and if he claims he reedeem the game how does the game still seems redeemedbly. sorry for my english i´m portuguese

It's a billing error you have to call MS to get everything sorted out.
Your accounts arent allowed to use "prepaid" Codes ON xbox.com
or on the dash,

[quote name='DudeImGodly']It's a billing error you have to call MS to get everything sorted out.
Your accounts arent allowed to use "prepaid" Codes ON xbox.com
or on the dash,[/QUOTE]
i´m in portugal if i call ms here it costs me more than the game ! is there anyotherway mate ?

Tried just out of curiousity and it says I already own the content. I'm guessing for some reason the code is multiuse...which is pretty legit if anyone who doesn't have Shadow Complex wants it. Still one of the best XBLA titles available.

in Mexico says "Se ha producido un error durante la transacción. Inténtalo de nuevo más tarde.", something like "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

it says the same here but in portuguese :cry:

but it seems three persons can have the game, two of them already have it and one get it with the code i posted.

any ideas in how to solve this problem ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should check my emails more often.

I have:
8 codes for 100 MS Points
1 48 hour code
1 black controller prop code

Post here requesting whichever one you want. 1 per person

ALL GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should check my emails more often.

I have:
1 48 hour code

Post here requesting whichever one you want. 1 per person

[quote name='cin84_12']I guess I should check my emails more often.

I have:
1 48 hour code

Post here requesting whichever one you want. 1 per person[/QUOTE]
can i have 1 code for 100 ms points ? please
thanks in advance

I have:
1 48 hour code

I'll have one of the 100 MS codes please!

I have:
1 48 hour code

100 would be nice if one is available. Thanks!

I have:
1 48 hour code

100 points if you have any left please

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back