XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your bonus code: RZT3T-KFZ3F-6F99T-3BBTT-5KZK6

This code will give you access to Duke's First Access Club.

How to Use Your Code:
Step 1: Go to http://www.dukenukem.com/access
Step 2: Enter your e-mail address and the bonus code found above. Please note
that the bonus code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly.
Step 3: Select "Submit"
Step 4: Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view your exclusive benefits.

Note: each claim code is unique and can't be shared.

Banshee Codes

T6V4J-MHM9H-42W2J-J44D2-PTMJZ
T72JD-DP4H3-V2MVJ-W24HP-9KF3Z
T72RR-TV7GC-F2K3V-YTPQ7-FFGHZ
T7FPH-HYYQK-4MWGG-JTW3W-QRVKZ
T7G4D-QJ926-GXK2Y-9RPH3-679VZ
T7P3C-RG4VY-2VDHQ-YDG9X-FWG3Z
T7YJH-674WJ-KJC7F-3WCCG-HGF9Z
T96RK-X6J4V-494GY-QG964-V2PJZ
T99P4-WH6YF-47QQV-3GMJK-TP24Z
T9CYW-CX2HY-DG4XM-37CXP-KJQJZ
T9GCF-C7JFH-26YHG-JDR7C-M92JZ
T9JK7-7HC9T-KWRRF-FTTKQ-F929Z
TC6XJ-YDGR2-V4YVW-XGF3M-W6C9Z
TCHF7-KDQV6-QH7WG-X36PP-JVVHZ
TCQ9R-T9CQG-H3TVG-TYW2G-JMCQZ
TCRCH-3M377-M3QDJ-FPTW2-R9PQZ
TCVMW-FJTTM-HTGRD-RPHVD-P37FZ
TD2RP-6YF9K-XXY6V-GKPQG-7HHQZ
TDC66-XDCWK-3Y2HR-HQYDQ-MPF9Z
TDDJF-XWQYW-9C4PD-P6TMX-C9H6Z

[quote name='COLDblood']Well if anyone wants to try here is the 1600msp code... I am not going to call MS over $20 and waste 3 days of my life. I have tried the code on my German, Taiwan, and South America accounts. It seems to almost want to go through on the xbox dashboard. If it works for you remember me on Christmas.

D92JR-H28WC-VDKB2-6K4QB-YRVPW
"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

if you want to call the serial# for the card is 902835193 and it came from a blister pack[/QUOTE]

after talking to xbox support i got..

"XboxSupport Xbox Support

You'll need to exchange it at the retailer."

sadness i really wanted that one..

[quote name='DarkAkri']after talking to xbox support i got..

"XboxSupport Xbox Support

You'll need to exchange it at the retailer."

sadness i really wanted that one..[/QUOTE]

That's stupid. What store would accept an exchange on a visible 1600 points card?

[quote name='AmyGrrl']Banshee Codes

TDDJF-XWQYW-9C4PD-P6TMX-C9H6Z[/QUOTE]

Much thanks took the bold red one :)

Hey Warrio_r, I tried the code on Xbox.com US and now it says "This code is used" On the console it said it wasn't valid. I don't know what happed. I am saddened now......Wah!!! I like free games.

[quote name='COLDblood']Well if anyone wants to try here is the 1600msp code... I am not going to call MS over $20 and waste 3 days of my life. I have tried the code on my German, Taiwan, and South America accounts. It seems to almost want to go through on the xbox dashboard. If it works for you remember me on Christmas.

D92JR-H28WC-VDKB2-6K4QB-YRVPW
"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

if you want to call the serial# for the card is 902835193 and it came from a blister pack[/QUOTE]

lol is the same error as my "shadow complex" code.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Hey Warrio_r, I tried the code on Xbox.com US and now it says "This code is used" On the console it said it wasn't valid. I don't know what happed. I am saddened now......Wah!!! I like free games.[/QUOTE]
you are right now tell´s me that the code has been used too. But the code coldblood post it says the same that mine was saying. God damn this i lost the game , because the stupid code didn´t worked. At least someone could use it. but i really wanted that game. oh well

Thanks for the help cags,anyway

[quote name='Warrio_r']you are right now tell´s me that the code has been used too. But the code coldblood post it says the same that mine was saying. God damn this i lost the game , because the stupid code didn´t worked. At least someone could use it. but i really wanted that game. oh well

Thanks for the help cags,anyway[/QUOTE]

Where did you buy the code? My guess is that it was some weird region thing and someone finally got the right region.

Coldblood's code is probably the retailer activation problem. When you buy a code from a retailer, they need to activate it at the sale. If they forget, the code will not work.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Where did you buy the code? My guess is that it was some weird region thing and someone finally got the right region.

Coldblood's code is probably the retailer activation problem. When you buy a code from a retailer, they need to activate it at the sale. If they forget, the code will not work.[/QUOTE]
dude if you read the post, a cag could get the game with us region redeemed my code on his console and the code worked for him. But keept telling to others the same thing,that is not used but there is an error. Forget it i already lost the game so i´m not going to complain anymore. I´m making to many spam :whistle2:#
thanks for the help anyway, amd the code was a trade with a friend,but not here in on cheap ass gamer

[quote name='Chemosh013']Where did you buy the code? My guess is that it was some weird region thing and someone finally got the right region.

Coldblood's code is probably the retailer activation problem. When you buy a code from a retailer, they need to activate it at the sale. If they forget, the code will not work.[/QUOTE]

see i never believe that. I was thinking if i stole a 1600 card that i could redeem it once i got home. How does scanning the card at the register somehow activate it?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']see i never believe that. I was thinking if i stole a 1600 card that i could redeem it once i got home. How does scanning the card at the register somehow activate it?[/QUOTE]

They could care less if you steal a card as it'll be worthless until the store runs it through the system telling Microsoft to "activate this card" once it's purchased. It's just like any other giftcard-like currency.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']Banshee Codes

TDDJF-XWQYW-9C4PD-P6TMX-C9H6Z[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']see i never believe that. I was thinking if i stole a 1600 card that i could redeem it once i got home. How does scanning the card at the register somehow activate it?[/QUOTE]
i PROMISE you it won't work unless it's scanned. try all you want. i'll even bet you if try it, lol.

no, it says not valid if it's not activated. this code tells you it's for 1600 msp, then you click redeem, and gives you an error code. anyone can write down that error code, then call MS & get it redeemed,. i would, but i only have prepaid phone & it'd cost more than buying one myself, lol.

PLEASE thank this man if someone goes through this small feat to redeem this code. sucks it'll probably be a lurker.

[quote name='twztid13']no, it says not valid if it's not activated. this code tells you it's for 1600 msp, then you click redeem, and gives you an error code. anyone can write down that error code, then call MS & get it redeemed,. i would, but i only have prepaid phone & it'd cost more than buying one myself, lol.

PLEASE thank this man if someone goes through this small feat to redeem this code. sucks it'll probably be a lurker.[/QUOTE]
probably yes lol :cool:

[quote name='twztid13']no, it says not valid if it's not activated. this code tells you it's for 1600 msp, then you click redeem, and gives you an error code. anyone can write down that error code, then call MS & get it redeemed,. i would, but i only have prepaid phone & it'd cost more than buying one myself, lol.

PLEASE thank this man if someone goes through this small feat to redeem this code. sucks it'll probably be a lurker.[/QUOTE]

Someone on the last page already tried that. They were told that it needed to be exchanged at the place it was purchased. If it were as simple as calling MS, then anyone could steal a card, call them up and get free points.

I had contacted Xbox Support yesterday about the code, they told me to check up with the retailer, and then later someone else posted they did the same thing. I wonder how many people tried to get the same code redeemed...

[quote name='d3adliner']Someone on the last page already tried that. They were told that it needed to be exchanged at the place it was purchased. If it were as simple as calling MS, then anyone could steal a card, call them up and get free points.[/QUOTE]
then it's a unique problem. i know people that stole cards on many occasions, and everytime it says the code is not valid. it never comes up & tells you what it is like this one does. xbox.com was messed up for a few days & i bet anything it was down when the register scanned it, so it didn't get communicated properly that it's ok to go through. if it doesn't get scanned at all at retail (the ones in plastic, or the kind that just hang on a peg hook), it shows up as "not valid"!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I had contacted Xbox Support yesterday about the code, they told me to check up with the retailer, and then later someone else posted they did the same thing. I wonder how many people tried to get the same code redeemed...[/QUOTE]
now, if you enter through console, it says "not valid". i bet that's what happened (my last post). go exchange it, coldblood. no sense in wasting 20 bones.

[quote name='twztid13']go exchange it, coldblood. no sense in wasting 20 bones.[/QUOTE]

I bought the card from an Amazon vendor. It came in a blister pack which I was told retailers dont activate. The Vendor told me to contact MS, MS says to contact the Vendor and paypal says they wont help because it involves a digital code. I hate to lose $20 but Im not going to play musical chairs.

Sorry for the off topic

To lighten things up, here is an Alan Wake theme!

XMPGB-9Q??P-JM4P9-Q9PPV-4FVRW
(Hint: ?? = Mortal Kombat)

Also, don't forget about the
Bing Shirt - (reusable code, share with friends!)
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Enjoy and please post if you redeem something, that makes me happy! :)

[quote name='yamayama']To lighten things up, here is an Alan Wake theme!

Enjoy! :)
[/QUOTE]

Me gusta! Thank you:lol:

[quote name='yamayama']To lighten things up, here is an Alan Wake theme!

Enjoy and please post if you redeem something, that makes me happy! :)[/QUOTE]

the code was already used by some lurker i supose

[quote name='Warrio_r']the code was already used by some lurker i supose[/QUOTE]
Yeah...or the person who posted 5 minutes before you redeemed the code.

[quote name='dotCody']Yeah...or the person who posted 5 minutes before you redeemed the code.[/QUOTE]
i din´t redeemed because i´ve already that content but the message was that the code is gone, if you are "SAYING" that i redeemed it ... i didn´t!

[quote name='Warrio_r']i din´t redeemed because i´ve already that content but the message was that the code is gone, if you are "SAYING" that i redeemed it ... i didn´t![/QUOTE]

...are you stupid?

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']...are you stupid?[/QUOTE]

He's from portugal, so obviously english isn't his first language, so have some common sense, not everyone is fluent in English, or from America or England or Canada.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']He's from portugal, so obviously english isn't his first language, so have some common sense, not everyone is fluent in English, or from America or England or Canada.[/QUOTE]

Silly Rabbit, Canada is mainly French.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Silly Rabbit, Canada is mainly French.[/QUOTE]
Excuse me? Like fuck it is. Only Queerbec is Frenchie. The rest of Canada is fucking normal.

[quote name='dotCody']Excuse me? Like fuck it is. Only Queerbec is Frenchie. The rest of Canada is fucking normal.[/QUOTE]

Vive Jay Sherman! Vive Quebec!

lol i was gunna say, most Cannucks speak english(queens english maybe i dunno) but only a small portion of CANADA is french speaking, QB, and it's got 2 official languages.

but anyway, the Canadians are divided like North and South in USA.

[quote name='Alpha 176']Would you all just SHUT THE fuck UP, and post some more codes that I can redeem. Please and thanks[/QUOTE]
Nah... How about you post some codes.

[quote name='Alpha 176']Would you all just SHUT THE fuck UP, and post some more codes that I can redeem. Please and thanks[/QUOTE]

naw how bout you shut the fuck up. ive looked at all your posts, all of them is with you bitching and moaning, leaching all the shit, contributing nothing. stfu and gtfo, trust me this place would be alot better without you.

fuck LOL!

[quote name='rct316']naw how bout you shut the fuck up. ive looked at all your posts, all of them is with you bitching and moaning, leaching all the shit, contributing nothing. stfu and gtfo, trust me this place would be alot better without you.[/QUOTE]

In truth, this place would be 'alot' better without this whole thread. What started out with good intentions has brought hordes of kids, morons, and lurkers to CAG. :( But I like that most of them only post in this thread and leave the rest of the site alone. I would like to see good old members who didn't join just to leech from this thread get more of the good stuff.

Let's step back and calm down. I don't like spamming but if you don't have a code you should shut up. I can't talk, because i don't really give out codes like that but when i have something i try to give away through contest.

Here's one of those Computer Bild carrot codes. It's not much, but hopefully someone can use it. I'm trying to help lighten the mood, so let's all try to get along. CKKHM-KC4MH-G62YQ-QJ947-7369Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back