XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='coldblood']ok first person to post a real picture with my username on their man boobs can have the trials hd code[/quote]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok first person to post a real picture with my username on their man boobs can have the Trials HD code[/QUOTE]

Prvt Pegleg is winner of the century! HE fuckING ESPd THAT SHIT! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

edit: although I still contend that it is manass, he should still get the prize

man cold wtf dude your going to give some of us nightmares ppl are going to be postig 1920-x 1240 moobs like wtf

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']You know, you can just bend your elbow and it sorta kinda looks like fugly boobs if your crop it right.[/QUOTE]

if you turn your head sideways your lips can look like a vagina

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']No........it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

I don't think one has been seen by said person.

[quote name='dgwillia006']You got some messed up lips buddy[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.... Pretty damn hard.

[quote name='COLDblood']Nice... that will go in my collection

check your PM[/QUOTE]

Collection you say?.....perv

[quote name='COLDblood']Nice... that will go in my collection

check your PM[/QUOTE]

You can't see the blood......

and it has to be female. Orange nail polish.

Yup, some real genuine non silicone woman boobies! I had to wake her up... again... to get a better pic, lmao. The best part is that it's written in black sharpie cuz the regular pen wouldn't write. HaHa!!!

[quote name='Blade']

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And I wrote it big enough so you could see it. Probably too late, though. D:[/QUOTE]

You have like a unibrow chest hair across your nipples only. Wtf mate?

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']No........it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

what type of nasty vaginas have you been looking at? spillage aint attractive, yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back