XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Prvt.Pegleg']what type of nasty vaginas have you been looking at? spillage aint attractive, yo[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how to respond to this. Also, that tattoo of the magic flying toaster is the most hilarious shit I've seen. Bravo, sir :D

[quote name='dgwillia006']Oh god, im crying from laughing[/QUOTE]

Laughing.png

[quote name='goodbyetonight']This is the best thread in the history of ever.[/QUOTE]

Actually, there was a thread in the main sales board started by a troll that ended with about 10 pages of hilarious images and meme's. But this is a close second xD

Actually scratch that, this one gave us free stuff, obvious winner

[quote name='Prvt.Pegleg']i did this all for 48 hour trial codes and all i got was shame[/QUOTE]

sounds like your implying begging, we dont like that :bouncy:

[quote name='COLDblood']That's it for codes guys and gals... thanks for getting us to 1 million views![/QUOTE]

You sir have won the internetz. Thanks for all the codes and the laughs, i wish all code drops were given like this xD.

[quote name='COLDblood']That's it for codes guys and gals... thanks for getting us to 1 million views![/QUOTE]

See you in another 9 months. :applause:

Nonono, thank YOU sir. Very awesome fun little contest, and I had a blast. I have to do homework until like 2:30 now, but it was TOTALLY worth it!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']sounds like your implying begging, we dont like that :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

come at me. i got beer, nipples on the internet, and an agenda

[quote name='Map']You have like a unibrow chest hair across your nipples only. Wtf mate?[/QUOTE]

Ohohoho, coming from someone who didn't enter. ;) Didn't want your flabby man tits breaking the site code?

I was hoping for a game, but oh well. =\ Thanks Cold. I still got some Joyride props, and a few laughs. :D I probably shouldn't have posted that you were giving away some codes on Twitter, because dyeknom appeared. :p

[quote name='victimsofadown']Oh god. I NEED AN ADULT.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? She's 33 and I'm 40. Unless you mean that you need some adult supervision, lol.

[quote name='d3adliner']What do you mean? She's 33 and I'm 40. Unless you mean that you need some adult supervision, lol.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I mean. This is turning into a Penthouse Forum letter

[quote name='victimsofadown']That's exactly what I mean. This is turning into a Penthouse Forum letter[/QUOTE]

Pfft, i'v seen worse on Gamefaqs. Just wait until you see the true internet, it is a dark and disturbing place.

[quote name='victimsofadown']That's exactly what I mean. This is turning into a Penthouse Forum letter[/QUOTE]

LOL! Did you need an adult for that?

O wellll lol.

Where's this facetime™ at? (PS. Apple please don't sue me for using facetime™)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Pfft, i'v seen worse on Gamefaqs. Just wait until you see the true internet, it is a dark and disturbing place.[/QUOTE]
One word- 4chan

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Someone posts a pic of some cleavage and all of a sudden we are comparing the thread to Penthouse... Wow, what did I miss?[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the leading "Now who wants to see the face behind that pic" post. It certainly seems to be heading in a certain direction...

[quote name='victimsofadown']I was referring to the leading "Now who wants to see the face behind that pic" post. It certainly seems to be heading in a certain direction...[/QUOTE]

Bragging? Possible fun time for some lonely people, i see no harm

[quote name='dgwillia006']Bragging? Possible fun time for some lonely people, i see no harm[/QUOTE]

It starts with cleave and ends up with pics of dudes jerkin it. Don't you use Chatroulette?! It's a slippery-slope of not-so-awesome

i came away scared from this thread, that what i get for wanting free codes, like they say nothing in life is free...lol

[quote name='dgwillia006']Encyclopedia Dramatica scarred me way before 4chan did. Wish i hadnt gone to the shock/scare video page

Dont go too deep in that site. Sometimes you will see/read something that is pure hilarious/epic. Other times you might stumble across something that makes you vomit and/or hate humanity

Also, you are a lucky man d3adliner :). And you are now a legend, you earn 5 internets

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back