XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']Battfield 3 helmet or shirt male or female(you pick) First one to post this answer gets it
Name the actor who played in An alien, terminator and predator movie... so same actor in all 3

A little hard?[/QUOTE]

Lance Henriksen. Helmet! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Henriksen#Filmography

Oh, I guess Bill Paxton did it too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Paxton#Filmography If the guy above me wants helmet, might I have the male shirt? Thanks for doing a mini-contest!

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']Battfield 3 helmet or shirt male or female(you pick) First one to post this answer gets it
Name the actor who played in An alien, terminator and predator movie... so same actor in all 3

A little hard?[/QUOTE]

gone Avp didnt count Bill paxton

You pick BF3 avatar shirt or helmet( new contestants only) Name this movie from this quote - post answer!!!!
"Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... Look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this... "

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']You pick BF3 avatar shirt or helmet( new contestants only) Name this movie from this quote - post answer!!!!
"Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... Look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this... "[/QUOTE]
The Dark Knight, Joker. I can't wait for the next movie.

[quote name='the.reaper']Thats a badass movie.. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!![/QUOTE]
Haha thanks. Ya it's one of my favorites :D

Thanks scarecrow, you made my night. The funny thing was I just took a break from playing BF3 and you post a quote from one of my favorite movies. Awesome night :applause: :lol:

1 Dr.pepper code for xbox stuff, catch is its a code I wrote down but I must of made a typo and I dont have the cap anymore .whoever wants to attempt go ahead

WTG4VDEGX12G

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']1 Dr.pepper code for xbox stuff, catch is its a code I wrote down but I must of made a typo and I dont have the cap anymore .whoever wants to attempt go ahead

WTG4VDEGX12G[/QUOTE]

Entered it into the site, came up as invalid, must be a type somewhere

Edit: Will take the spare BF3 Avatar Tee if you have one

[quote name='markdigi']Entered it into the site, came up as invalid, must be a type somewhere[/QUOTE]

thats the problem wrote it down and messed up, dont have the cap anymore so if anyone wanted to try so it wouldnt get wasted

[quote name='handsomepete']Just dance 3 Katy perry tracks code (in game):

3JM-XKL6-JQEL-NPXB-FGAX[/QUOTE]
Hey buddy I think your missing a letter somewhere in there

Got these from a friend, i believe like 1 doesnt work cus i used 1 im not sure if the others do too, im positive at least 2 works though. They are avatar props i believe.
JWDQK-9T6XQ-MM7XH-72T73-3TTGZ
FYRYX-2VTV6-MYFTQ-FK42R-4F3FZ
YHRRC-DJV2X-PC9VD-KTHQK-DYVKZ
XKCK4-QQ47D-HGGRY-YGY9F-HF9DZ

And this shouldnt be here but
NQ73-98NA-CAHH
code for ratchet and plank on the playstation network

[quote name='Wordoron']Got these from a friend, i believe like 1 doesnt work cus i used 1 im not sure if the others do too, im positive at least 2 works though. They are avatar props i believe.
JWDQK-9T6XQ-MM7XH-72T73-3TTGZ
FYRYX-2VTV6-MYFTQ-FK42R-4F3FZ
YHRRC-DJV2X-PC9VD-KTHQK-DYVKZ
XKCK4-QQ47D-HGGRY-YGY9F-HF9DZ

All gone :cry:

[quote name='tarbsdad']W9MJG-D3C77-XW94X-393X4-WXF6Z

Random code :p[/QUOTE]

Thanks just bought Fable 3 yesterday so this was good coincidence :) thanks again

[quote name='TWFJJ90']Thanks just bought Fable 3 yesterday so this was good coincidence :) thanks again[/QUOTE]

Good deal glad to have helped!

New random code:

HV7XM X2287 JJXHP JB3K8 G2QQ6

Please post if used - Thanks and your welcome.

[quote name='tarbsdad']Good deal glad to have helped!

New random code:

Please post if used - Thanks and your welcome.[/QUOTE]

been used but not by me

[quote name='tarbsdad']Good deal glad to have helped!

New random code:

Please post if used - Thanks and your welcome.[/QUOTE]

Lurked. What was it?

Madden 12 All Rookie & Sophomore teams

GV6L-E3K5-L2P5-Y87Q

[FONT=&quot]CGMW-L5NY-QSVM-2M9N

Please post if you use them, Thanks and Enjoy
[/FONT]

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I have a Crysis 2 limited edition code. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

EDIT GONE

Code was given to Deathstrike17[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the drop always nice to see :cool:

[quote name='tarbsdad']Q87JG-HVFBW-4RV99-7MF2Q-KWCPD

Post when used.....[/QUOTE]

Used but not by me. Thanks for the drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back