XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TWFJJ90']It still stuns me that people will take the codes and not thank the poster for their genorosity :([/QUOTE]

Yeah it seems to happen all the time. That's the internet for you though.

[quote name='tarbsdad']K36jy-t92jx-mvd7w-7gqyj-mwx2y[/QUOTE]
also lurked, i wish i had the power to stop lurkers by banishing them to fake code land, how hard is it to copy/paste and type TY at least damn

[quote name='michaelh']also lurked, i wish i had the power to stop lurkers by banishing them to fake code land, how hard is it to copy/paste and type TY at least damn[/QUOTE]

Oh its easy to do that, for example:

LURKERS ONLY CODE:

Guess the missing ? characters: ?????-?????-???Q?-?????-?????

[quote name='markdigi']Oh its easy to do that, for example:

LURKERS ONLY CODE:

Guess the missing ? characters: ?????-?????-???Q?-?????-?????[/QUOTE]

Redeemed Thanks Markdigi!!! :D

[quote name='michaelh']lol im gonna start making people pm me with proof that they play the game and have more than 100 posts or something[/QUOTE]

Ah man us newbies have to start somewhere you know. We rarely get promo-codes in Sweden but I've got one. Nothing special but I'm trying to figure out how to drop it. I'm thinking clues extravaganza even though it's a shitty drop.

Here's a code from Lost Planet Extreme Condition Collector's Edition.

No idea what it is, but its never been used.

FRXM9-46PP8-YQRR8-3WDFJ-HCT48

[quote name='Rollobobo']Here's a code from Lost Planet Extreme Condition Collector's Edition.

No idea what it is, but its never been used.

FRXM9-46PP8-YQRR8-3WDFJ-HCT48[/QUOTE]

thank you :)

[quote name='TWFJJ90']It still stuns me that people will take the codes and not thank the poster for their genorosity :([/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure how you would code in a system that locks out rudeness... would be cool if there was a way to scramble codes for non-member lurkers or people with a low reputation.

[quote name='Nymphonomicon']I'm not really sure how you would code in a system that locks out rudeness... would be cool if there was a way to scramble codes for non-member lurkers or people with a low reputation.[/QUOTE]

Just do what I do... new thread, PM me for code, send code on PM, tell em to use it right away and in an hour or so post the code that way it can't be traded again or sold. You don't like the PM, believe it or not but some people are quite rude asking for codes, delete it and move to the next one. Each time I post something I get about 4-10 PMs in 15 mins so there are plenty of people who want em...

[quote name='tarbsdad']4mxpq kkvfm qdpgv m7q39 24fqz

Another random freebie[/QUOTE]

I grabbed this. Next time, consider saying what it is for, as I don't actually have the game...

[quote name='ThirdEchelon']I grabbed this. Next time, consider saying what it is for, as I don't actually have the game...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, guess I could put a hint but it takes away from being random - was just doing these to be nice.

[quote name='ThirdEchelon']I grabbed this. Next time, consider saying what it is for, as I don't actually have the game...[/QUOTE]

Yeah people who actually owned the game might prefer it more :D

[quote name='mitch079']He didn't have to redeem it once he knew what it was.[/QUOTE]

I did it online, not on Xbox. When you redeem online there is no confirmation.

[quote name='mitch079']He didn't have to redeem it once he knew what it was.[/QUOTE]
If you use Xbox.com instead of Redeem Code on the 360 it automatically redeems it. Everyone does it so they have a better chance of actually getting the code.

Yeah it's a shame you don't get the confirmation when you redeem it at xbox.com. I skip the random codes as I don't want to grab content for games I don't own.

Damn a mortal kombat online pass, i couldve used it. I think it's stupid how now games are trying to make people pay more just to play online for specific games. I mean come on we already play a lot for gold!

[quote name='Wordoron']Damn a mortal kombat online pass, i couldve used it. I think it's stupid how now games are trying to make people pay more just to play online for specific games. I mean come on we already play a lot for gold![/QUOTE]

Should've bought it new then...

[quote name='Wordoron']Damn a mortal kombat online pass, i couldve used it. I think it's stupid how now games are trying to make people pay more just to play online for specific games. I mean come on we already play a lot for gold![/QUOTE]

yup, its lame.. its just companies trying to kill off stores like gamestop that resell the game used. make a better game and i will buy it new, cheap ass corporations!!

[quote name='the.reaper']yup, its lame.. its just companies trying to kill off stores like gamestop that resell the game used. make a better game and i will buy it new, cheap ass corporations!![/QUOTE]

No prices for games should just be lower, example. It takes millions to make one movie than after that they sell the DVD/Blu-Ray for approx. 20 bucks. Take that same amount for a game and sell it for 59.99 ? Granted you have obviously more control in a game than a movie but it's the thought that counts..

[quote name='the.reaper']yup, its lame.. its just companies trying to kill off stores like gamestop that resell the game used. make a better game and i will buy it new, cheap ass corporations!![/QUOTE]

The reasoning behind it is that the companies are losing a lot of money from places like gamestop, who sell used games, and gamefly, who allow customers to rent games. By having an online pass, those who purchase the game get the online access included, but those who rent/buy used games have to pay if they want to pay online. They do this because for many customers, had they not been able to buy it used/rent, they would have bought it new, thus more income for the company. If you really think about the economics of it, it should actually help keep the prices of games down.

[quote name='BasicConduct']No prices for games should just be lower, example. It takes millions to make one movie than after that they sell the DVD/Blu-Ray for approx. 20 bucks. Take that same amount for a game and sell it for 59.99 ? Granted you have obviously more control in a game than a movie but it's the thought that counts..[/QUOTE]

I can see your point, however, it costs millions to make movies because actors/actresses are WAYYYY overpayed. Plus, I'm sure big games like Skyrim and GTA have dozens and dozens of employees working on them, which each need to be paid. Also, a lot of these games tend to be in production a lot longer than most movies... just my 2 cents :p

You pick battlefield 3 helmet or avatar shirt- name this movie, 1st to post the answer

"You wrote to me once, listing the four chief virtues: Wisdom, justice, fortitude and temperance. As I read the list, I knew I had none of them. But I have other virtues, father. Ambition. That can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness, courage, perhaps not on the battlefield, but... there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to my family and to you. But none of my virtues were on your list. Even then it was as if you didn't want me for your son"

should be dropping more codes tonight if I get on later!!!!

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']what do you want[/QUOTE]
World peace, followed by an Avatar shirt. Failing that: Terrible violence.

Edit: Thanks Scarecrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
You pick BF3 helmet or avatar shirt- name this movie's quote and list what you want. 1st to post with the correct answer wins

"What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen"

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']You pick BF3 helmet or avatar shirt- name this movie's quote and list what you want. 1st to post with the correct answer wins

"What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen"[/QUOTE]

Saving Private Ryan?

Bf3 helmet or avatar shirt name the movie

"We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we do know it was us that scorched the sky. At the time, they were dependent on solar power. It was believed they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as the sun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back