XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed ghostbuster, and torchlight... and swarm... and basically everything on this thread, my internet connection is pretty slow reacting, even if I input the code first, it takes my connection about 20 seconds to react x.x

If anyone has female stuff for avatar, I welcome them ^^

Another EA / Dr. Pepper freebie for those who'd like some free Dead Space, Mass Effect etc goodies... without having to drink a nasty-horsebottom Dr. Pepper to get it:

LEE1HADB2P58

[quote name='lunghd']Another EA / Dr. Pepper freebie for those who'd like some free Dead Space, Mass Effect etc goodies... without having to drink a nasty-horsebottom Dr. Pepper to get it:

LEE1HADB2P58[/QUOTE]

Someone got it :(

It's pretty much impossible to get codes on here now. So many lurkers. I've been watching this thread all 93 pages and have yet to get one code. Was really hoping to snag a Ghostbusters code, but meh.

[quote name='HydroX']It's pretty much impossible to get codes on here now. So many lurkers. I've been watching this thread all 93 pages and have yet to get one code. Was really hoping to snag a Ghostbusters code, but meh.[/QUOTE]
Wow you have uber bad luck lol

[quote name='COLDblood']Heads up to members: I will be dropping 4 more game codes tonight.

All four are different.[/QUOTE]

Oh HELL yes.

EDIT: If one is raskulls or x-men arcade I'll love you.

[quote name='garrett9418']I got this one thanks! :D[/QUOTE]V627F-4TGK9-324RY-DQ6JG-273XZ

"This code has already been used."

[quote name='EvilMe']two more controllers:
T*TYR-XVKQ3-3C6YQ-2Q9JC-GGKGZ
9*TG2-2FKDW-FFRVC-G6X6G-93MVZ[/QUOTE]

I got it! :)
Thanks, EvilMe.

TCTYR-XVKQ3-3C6YQ-2Q9JC-GGKGZ

You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

It is available in your Avatar Editor and Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

You guys are quick figuring out what is missing in these codes. Is there a trick to it, or are you guys simply just that fast in trying different numbers?

[quote name='jlg6184']You guys are quick figuring out what is missing in these codes. Is there a trick to it, or are you guys simply just that fast in trying different numbers?[/QUOTE]

code*A*code, FAILED, code*B*code, FAILED, code*C*code, FAILED, code*D*code, Success, you just won at life. Congrats!

[quote name='Rhu']code*A*code, FAILED, code*B*code, FAILED, code*C*code, FAILED, code*D*code, Success, you just won at life, congrats![/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah, I kinda figured that is what people did, figuerd I'd ask just incase...LOL

Guess I am just slow...Still, it is cool of the peeps to drop stuff like this.

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']Oh HELL yes.

EDIT: If one is raskulls or x-men arcade I'll love you.[/QUOTE]

Nothing to fancy... just some cheap game codes I cant get rid of and have doubles.

I will be releasing in the following order:

Marble Blast Ultra
Worms
Ms.Pacman
TMNT Arcade

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']Nothing to fancy... just some cheap game codes I cant get rid of and have doubles.

I will be releasing in the following order:
Worms
Marble Blast Ultra
Ms.Pacman
TMNT Arcade[/QUOTE]

Just wondering when are you gonna start dropping? :bouncy:

I will be dropping one before the half hour mark, then the next before the hour mark, then before the half hour, then before the hour mark.

Hope that made sense...

I will be dropping one of four codes sometime between each half hour mark, so I got less than 15 minutes until I drop the first code

[quote name='COLDblood']I will be dropping one before the half hour mark, then the next before the hour mark, then before the half hour, then before the hour mark.

Hope that made sense...

I will be dropping four codes sometime between each half hour mark, so I got less than 15 minutes until I drop the first code[/QUOTE]

Makes perfect sense id love to get anyone of them besides marble blast because err.. already got it :cool:

Marble Blast Ultra:
9CXMZ
X66XF
H3X3M
R66JP
9FRW6
34HVR

Ok this is going to be a hard one. One set of 5 digits does not belong to the code and one set was moved out of order.

[quote name='COLDblood']Marble Blast Ultra:
9CXMZ
X66XF
H3X3M
R66JP
9FRW6
34HVR

Ok this is going to be a hard one. One set of 5 digits does not belong to the code and one set was moved out of order.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You weren't kidding about a hard one :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back