XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']Hint: My codes always end with the same letter[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks a lot!

Once you said it ended in the same code it got pretty easy, since most codes have been ending with a Z lately :p

(That is actually in general for most codes, the Black Ops map pack codes ended in Zs too; got lucky with the first Super Bowl code)

F_5.gif

DR??9-?MF9H-??CC99-PJ??P-YQHDZ

Hints:
The 1st set ??? - They wear white hoods.
The 2nd set ?? - Kid farmers club with animals
The last two ?? - What you dont want stiffing around your car if you get pulled over.

[quote name='COLDblood']DR??9-?MF9H-??CC99-PJ??P-YQHDZ

Hints:
The last two ?? - What you dont want stiffing around your car if you get pulled over.[/QUOTE]

I never thought I'd be this happy to get...worms

THANKS COLDBLOOD

Hints:
The last two ?? - What you dont want stiffing around your car if you get pulled over.[/QUOTE]

Uhghhh...the second hint killed me, everything else was easy. Thanks for the dropping the code though

Hints:

lol. love the hints.:applause:

[quote name='Drizzt87']what are the answers? and how did you do that with 6 characters "??CC99"[/QUOTE]

i tried CC9 and then C99 (correct)

Hints:

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but why in the hell is there 6 letters? "??CC99". Won't work if it's not a 25-letter code :(

[quote name='delsus09']Excuse me if I'm wrong, but why in the hell is there 6 letters? "??CC99". Won't work if it's not a 25-letter code :([/QUOTE]

Two sets of multiple characters. One is obviously incorrect. Can be considered a bonus challenge or Insane difficulty.

[quote name='COLDblood']Well I just double checked and it says the code was used... so you my friend get a gold star for figuring that out[/QUOTE]

ALRIGHT!~ Whad'i win? Whad'i win?? XP, just having a little fun. Oh well. Still, thanks for the opportunity m'man :p,

- Delsus

[quote name='COLDblood']Well I just double checked and it says the code was used... so you my friend get a gold star for figuring that out[/QUOTE]

A gold star and Worms? And its not even my birthday. Gracias.

holy shit! lol first try and I got it. thanks coldblood! :applause:

edit: code was RGX6Y-Y7WVJ-47279-PK3HT-GDVFZ
[quote name='COLDblood']Ms.Pacman time

GDVFZ
Y7WVJ
RGX6Y
PK3HT

I mixed them out of order... figure the pattern[/QUOTE]

[quote name='OneHandedPWNER']GRRRR....I wanted that code so badly. My penis will expose now. Hope you enjoy fools! Just look up DilDozer and you will it![/QUOTE]

Shoulda spent more time refreshing/typing and less looking for your junk

[quote name='COLDblood']Coded coded... good luck
6b5136.png

The picture was flipped up side down also.[/QUOTE]

a hint or two perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back