XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I sure wouldn't mind if a Gears of War 3 beta code dropped into my PM box haha.[/QUOTE]
You and me both. Though in my case I'd rather have the bulletstorm code. 10 bucks to get into a beta seems a bit much and I'd rather avoid it but if I ever use a Hammerburst (not that I would want to but I like my options open) I'd rather it be a flaming one.

[quote name='omnicious']You and me both. Though in my case I'd rather have the bulletstorm code. 10 bucks to get into a beta seems a bit much and I'd rather avoid it but if I ever use a Hammerburst (not that I would want to but I like my options open) I'd rather it be a flaming one.[/QUOTE]

good god a flaming hammerburst... that would be terrifying lmao

The Beta access through bulletstorm is going to be open soon, couldn't you in theory just rent the game that day to get access to the download?

[quote name='ZForce915']The Beta access through bulletstorm is going to be open soon, couldn't you in theory just rent the game that day to get access to the download?[/QUOTE]

It would need to come with an unredeemed bonus code...unlikely... So no, I doubt that would work.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']It would need to come with an unredeemed bonus code...unlikely... So no, I doubt that would work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I actually have a rented copy of bulletstorm. That 10 dollars I mentioned is the online pass you download from the marketplace.

[quote name='ZForce915']The Beta access through bulletstorm is going to be open soon, couldn't you in theory just rent the game that day to get access to the download?[/QUOTE]

its going to be like the halo3 and reach betas that used crackdown and odst

you'll only be able to access it when the disc is in the xbox

[quote name='Dark Rider']Thanks for the warning, but God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

I will probably throw another code on here soon.

Edit: Just to let everyone know, i'm not crazy, that was a quote. (sorta)[/QUOTE]

You sir, are awesome. :applause: Love that episode.

[quote name='omnicious']Yeah. I actually have a rented copy of bulletstorm. That 10 dollars I mentioned is the online pass you download from the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

If the online pass is the same as the epic edition pass, then you can I would assume. I dont know if the online pass is the same as the limited edition pass...all the description says for the 800msp "Online Pass" is "Play on six bonus Echoes mode maps and test your Skillshot and scoring prowess against friends and the global loaderboards"... It doesnt say anything about early beta access (or beta access at all for that matter). It also doesnt say anything about the bonus leash color and armor color you get with the epic edition pass.

So again, I would say no. But that is just my educated guess. I have not read up on it. If you have a reliable source than I would go with that...

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']If the online pass is the same as the epic edition pass, then you can I would assume. I dont know if the online pass is the same as the limited edition pass...all the description says for the 800msp "Online Pass" is "Play on six bonus Echoes mode maps and test your Skillshot and scoring prowess against friends and the global loaderboards"... It doesnt say anything about early beta access (or beta access at all for that matter). It also doesnt say anything about the bonus leash color and armor you get with the epic edition pass.

So again, I would say no. But that is just my educated guess. I have not read up on it. If you have a reliable source than I would go with that...[/QUOTE]

It is not the same. I believe one of the Epic Games developers mentioned that a while back on twitter when someone asked.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']If the online pass is the same as the epic edition pass, then you can I would assume. I dont know if the online pass is the same as the limited edition pass...all the description says for the 800msp "Online Pass" is "Play on six bonus Echoes mode maps and test your Skillshot and scoring prowess against friends and the global loaderboards"... It doesnt say anything about early beta access (or beta access at all for that matter). It also doesnt say anything about the bonus leash color and armor you get with the epic edition pass.

So again, I would say no. But that is just my educated guess. I have not read up on it. If you have a reliable source than I would go with that...[/QUOTE]
I was actually just assuming it was the same. This is actually better. Thanks for saving me ten bucks. Now it's either getting a Epic Edition pass or bust.

[quote name='KoRuPT']It is not the same. I believe one of the Epic Games developers mentioned that a while back on twitter when someone asked.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought.

Doesnt matter to me because I got the epic edition, so Ill be ready come the 18th to start unlocking stuff :D

[quote name='omnicious']I was actually just assuming it was the same. This is actually better. Thanks for saving me ten bucks. Now it's either getting a Epic Edition pass or bust.[/QUOTE]

Or $5, but it isn't as long as the Epic Edition one.

[quote name='j3s']As in attachments? Don't think so, but you can easily host with something like TinyPic and then embed using BBCode IMG tags:

9blysg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Her hair is a little short

Kopter:

22RYH-DV6WF-WHTWV-3XX9R-CGRHZ
22RXF-GF6QV-F7MJJ-QHTGR-G9KWZ
22RWJ-K39DD-WCD3K-PVTQ6-962HZ
22R7K-VY39K-GKKMT-QHPQM-DQX9Z
22R69-MW4FH-CXMGF-JXVT4-HGR6Z
22R43-TCTKQ-M4V9P-4MHQX-Q4QKZ
22R26-D4PC2-D3X4R-3DFCX-D267Z
22R22-JDMDK-WR94Y-9JTJG-9KV7Z
22QYM-R63PG-4KP9Q-V39TP-HFVTZ

[quote name='bullka']If I'm not mistaken, computerbild.de has 300000 helicopters. Right? Are they still giving away codes?[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked (Yesterday) they're still giving them out, but it seems like everyone has 100's of hoarded codes so only a matter of time till they run out.

[quote name='iRandom']??/??? = same char[/QUOTE]

My brother took JC?M3-J2TRV-KHQGF-3QJFD-K7QXZ from iRandom's post a few days ago. I haven't been able to log on until now to say Thank You for him.

[quote name='cmp2005']Kinect Helicopter prop[/QUOTE]
Took 3H3VM-KY9K7-6WGYD-XQPKF-99YKZ for my niece. Thanks

Cmon missed the copter codes again. Been looking for them since they were given free on computer build.de I was late and missed the opportunity. Then tried on various other sites to but all codes were used, also are used here.

Why doesn't anyone claims code after using them

[quote name='Pakhair']Why doesn't anyone claims code after using them[/QUOTE]
Because anyone can view this forum including people who don't have accounts, for some retarded reason.

I was one of them! but I have seen the errors of my ways.. I am now one of you my borters and sisters, I am at home with my family of CAG!

223WT-X?DRH-MMD4W-WT7HP-?YKMZ

?'s are the same.
It's a Helicopter so let someone who dosn't have one get it!!!

[quote name='Ryu-X']Not that it would matter, as people would just make accounts and then troll the forums for codes.[/QUOTE]
As I said in the beginning of this thread, make the forum only accessible to user accounts that have been registered for 6 months or longer.

[quote name='knightsmith']I was one of them! but I have seen the errors of my ways.. I am now one of you my borters and sisters, I am at home with my family of CAG!

223WT-X?DRH-MMD4W-WT7HP-?YKMZ

?'s are the same.
It's a Helicopter so let someone who dosn't have one get it!!![/QUOTE]
Got it thanx!!:applause:

Four hours with no drops? For shame...

Helicopter
24HJV-9XKFK-G22XK-3VM4G-96CQZ

Female EZIO Costume
YDCXJ-TJWX2-??XD9-7HMJ4-DCYMZ

On October 30, 19?? – The Rumble in the Jungle takes place in Kinshasa, Zaire, where Muhammad Ali knocks out George Foreman in 8 rounds to regain the Heavyweight title, which had been stripped from him 7 years earlier.

[quote name='XXII Death IIXX']Four hours with no drops? For shame...

Helicopter

Female EZIO Costume

On October 30, 19?? – The Rumble in the Jungle takes place in Kinshasa, Zaire, where Muhammad Ali knocks out George Foreman in 8 rounds to regain the Heavyweight title, which had been stripped from him 7 years earlier.[/QUOTE]

Ahh... taken

and the answer was '74

[quote name='XXII Death IIXX']Four hours with no drops? For shame...

Helicopter

Female EZIO Costume

On October 30, 19?? – The Rumble in the Jungle takes place in Kinshasa, Zaire, where Muhammad Ali knocks out George Foreman in 8 rounds to regain the Heavyweight title, which had been stripped from him 7 years earlier.[/QUOTE]

Nooooooooooooooooooooo I was too slow x.x

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Fable 3 Bonus DLC

F2TKV VRXM3 R??6B V9HG9 8DQPT

19?? - Los Angeles Riots. The year of the Rodney King Uprising. It took place April 29 and lasted a few days.[/QUOTE]

There was a riot on the streets, tell me where were you?

/this clue is relevant to my interests

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Fable 3 Bonus DLC

F2TKV VRXM3 R??6B V9HG9 8DQPT

19?? - Los Angeles Riots. The year of the Rodney King Uprising. It took place April 29 and lasted a few days.[/QUOTE]

Too slow once again...
and the answer was '92

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']XJDTC GB6VX 3R??P 6HCPG CJFQ8

??= The year Michael Jackson's song Smooth Criminal was released as a single.[/QUOTE]

someone got it... not me

Another code guys :D

Halo Reach Recon Helmet. I sold one the other day for $2 on ebay but I have another code

JM4FY H9WK9 K649M ??C9B HKKWG

??=Initial for a sandwich which requires two kind of spread. 1 spread is Peanut Butter

Dang. You guys sure do like the year game I started.

2K4DX-CYV3D-G6H??-36CT4-4X4XZ
??- Jan 10th 19** - 1st US president to visit a foreign country, in wartime-FDR, leaves for Casablanca, Morocco.

Guess the date and the Heli's yours!

[quote name='Dark Rider']Carrot
RM9K4-2VK4J-DJGX6-??WJ3-QXMHZ

??= A certain gun in the modern call of duty games.
[/QUOTE]

I redeem'd. Thank you for the Carrot Mascot :D

[quote name='IIBlazer']Used. Damn, we have a historian lurker out there, guys. Watch out...[/QUOTE]

I knew the answer but I didn't redeem it. I'm in High School Taking US History AP so history questions are pretty easy for me :p

[quote name='IIBlazer']Used. Damn, we have a historian lurker out there, guys. Watch out...[/QUOTE]

I knew it was 1943, but I got here about four minutes after you posted, then I had to log in. Oh well...

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Another code guys :D

Halo Reach Recon Helmet. I sold one the other day for $2 on ebay but I have another code

JM4FY H9WK9 K649M ??C9B HKKWG

??=Initial for a sandwich which requires two kind of spread. 1 spread is Peanut Butter[/QUOTE]

JM4FY H9WK9 K649M PJC9B HKKWG

Used, not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back